The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hey ASF. How do you change the victory music slot that is loaded for the characters?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on January 06, 2014, 03:01:03 AM
Hey ASF. How do you change the victory music slot that is loaded for the characters?
Read the OP PW updated closely. :)

January 06, 2014, 03:16:51 AM #587 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 03:21:06 AM by sammi-husky
yep :p slot config 0x20 = victory fanfare

basically open up slot config in a hex editor, and change the number at 0x20

what to change it to..? i dont particularly know

Quote from: sammi-husky on January 06, 2014, 03:16:51 AM
yep :p slot config 0x20 = victory fanfare

basically open up slot config in a hex editor, and change the number at 0x20

what to change it to..? i dont particularly know
There's an sfx ID list I have that I think came with the download for PSA 1.90 and 2.70 (I assume it came with them, since I have the list in the same folder as those programs). Between 283D and 2862 are the IDs for the victory music sounds. Change it to something between those.


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 06, 2014, 03:14:56 AM
Read the OP PW updated closely. :)
Blah. I suck at reading.

Opened it up in HxD (hex editor I used). Know jack [censored] about hexing, so I'm at a dead end x-x
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Loaded up ASF's pack, replaced Kid Buu with Mewtwo and Deadpool with Master Chief with 0 issues. Go to replace Wolverine with Lloyd, and now I get a freeze when I hover over Lloyd's or Waluigi's icon. Grah.

Actually, I wanted to say: ASF's pack gave me more slots. However, they're all Mario icons and I haven't gotten in-game to test it yet.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


January 06, 2014, 04:07:00 AM #592 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 04:07:53 AM by sammi-husky
Quote from: Segtendo on January 06, 2014, 03:51:51 AM
Actually, I wanted to say: ASF's pack gave me more slots. However, they're all Mario icons and I haven't gotten in-game to test it yet.

did you replace the bx_fighter module with the one from the newest BrawlEx download? that should fix the mario slots.

EDIT:

ooooo look what i learned how to do :D


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 06, 2014, 04:17:42 AM #593 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 04:18:51 AM by Don Jon Bravo
Quote from: sammi-husky on January 06, 2014, 04:07:00 AM
did you replace the bx_fighter module with the one from the newest BrawlEx download? that should fix the mario slots.

EDIT:

ooooo look what i learned how to do :D


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O.o
does that mean more than 50?
and are those edits in the secharacter pac or int css config?

also working on getting gigabowser into the roster with his own fighter config.
but for today im going to take a break
yesterday i didnt sleep til like 4 am working with brawl EX lol

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 06, 2014, 04:17:42 AM
O.o
does that mean more than 50?
and are those edits in the secharacter pac or int css config?

yep, look in miscdata [30], open anmchr. then go to MenSelchrPos_TopN__0 and change scale to 0.75 (or whatever you want) 1 is the normal sized css icon. the it goes pos1 for slot 1, pos2 for slot 2 etc etc. BUT NOT cpos. thats something else. most likely the player 1 2 3 and 4 screen where the csp shows up

idk if it changes extra slots yet.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 06, 2014, 04:17:42 AM
O.o
does that mean more than 50?
and are those edits in the secharacter pac or int css config?

also working on getting gigabowser into the roster with his own fighter config.
but for today im going to take a break
yesterday i didnt sleep til like 4 am working with brawl EX lol
Ooo, you should include that with either ASFs, or Convours stuff. But anywhom, take your rest. o;

@sammi
i posted a css code with 50 characters somewhere in the first pages
may be easy for u to use if u want to add 10 more characters to that for testing
Quote from: Batman on January 06, 2014, 04:24:13 AM
Ooo, you should include that with either ASFs, or Convours stuff. But anywhom, take your rest. o;
sure will, though work may be canceled out here because of the weather so ill have some more time

Finally got it to work.
And it could last 3 fights (because I decided to quit).

Now I need to test it with CSP modifications, because I still want Goku over Pit and Master Chief over Snake (still having Waluigi and Deadpool in their own slots).
As well as Sephiroth, but still have Roy.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 06, 2014, 04:29:57 AM
sure will, though work may be canceled out here because of the weather so ill have some more time
Yeah, it's getting bad here too. But even so, take your time. I'm sure it'll be worth it once your done.

it does affect the exslots. cool. that means you can set the size of the slot after you configure the slot in the css code. i should be able to make it fit 100 lol.

or more...possibly. i wonder if there's like, a memory limitation for this. the configs only take up 22 KB for 1 clone of every character in the game. not including the rels