Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2842997 times)
WintersAssassin
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1545 on: January 23, 2014, 08:46:07 PM »

Hmm I can't seem to get the experimental CSS expansion Sammy made to work, what am I supposed to do again? I tried tilting the C-stick then pressing L, R and others and it didn't want to load, I have Waluigi on slot 53, and whatnot.

Kosner
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1546 on: January 23, 2014, 08:52:13 PM »

Oh yeah. Project M launcher is for noobs. Well next best thing is to [shutters] use a USB loader.

Whatever works! I would prefer Gecko (used it a long time ago but can't get it to work now) but M isn't too bad!

Has anyone been able to make it work on Project M? I feel like it's something I'm doing wrong but can't figure it out.. I'm gonna try to just clone Link in general first. Then see if I can progress from there. I wouldn't mind a USB loader, if all else fails I'll try that.

Sammi Husky
Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1547 on: January 23, 2014, 08:55:40 PM »

It should work with the R-trigger. If the franchise icon is a mushroom then it didn't work for whatever reason. If its the ssbb logo, then it did but it went to far. Try pressing it really fast. I'm gonna change the button input, but this one is r trigger for now

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1548 on: January 23, 2014, 08:56:12 PM »

This Clone Engine isn't compatible with their Clone Engine.

chaokid999
    Special Access

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1549 on: January 23, 2014, 09:13:11 PM »

I apologize if this is a noob question, but would it be possible to shrink  the CSS icons to fit more onto the screen at once? Or is it Waay more complicated than that?

WintersAssassin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1550 on: January 23, 2014, 09:30:24 PM »

It should work with the R-trigger. If the franchise icon is a mushroom then it didn't work for whatever reason. If its the ssbb logo, then it did but it went to far. Try pressing it really fast. I'm gonna change the button input, but this one is r trigger for now

Yeah I got that part, which icon do I hover over, and do I have to be holding the C-stick. when I press "R"? and would the picture change to match the new character?

chaokid999
    Special Access

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1551 on: January 23, 2014, 09:34:12 PM »

You hover over Mario, C-stick is replaced with R button in the new code, and you would see the new preview character.

WintersAssassin
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1552 on: January 23, 2014, 09:57:45 PM »

Well I can't get it to do anything at all yet, then again not all my character slots are filled up yet, I'll do that and then try it again.

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #1553 on: January 23, 2014, 10:57:51 PM »

Hey sammi could you please look at my SD card setup and see what on earth is freezing the 52nd slot?

I added your new code and for some reason character 51, id 53 (Dr. Mario) works but character 52, id 54 (Wisp) freezes the game when i try and select him. All my cosmetics are added, named correctly and indexed. The hex parts are done, the module and files are there but it still crashes.

I have been trying to fix this for HOURS with the same problem over and over again. If you could figure out what's crashing it I'd greatly appreciate it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0w6r1hxfdaf9o8/SD.zip

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1554 on: January 24, 2014, 12:18:26 AM »

So, I recently hit my file size limit for sc_selcharacter (which, incidentally, is still far higher than it should be for some reason - it works at 3.94 and starts freezing at some point between there and 3.96) and was at a for what to do when adding new portraits, considering that all of mine were already in CMPR and everything, but I realized that by sacrificing a little more quality, you can save quite a lot of room by reducing the dimensions of the portraits.

By using the re-encode option to bring just my Mario portraits' dimensions from 125x160 down to 100x125 (which has the same proportions), I was able to reduce my file size by .022, which may not seem like much but is bound to add up after the rest of the 40+ characters are done. And the quality is negligible, and the portraits still appear the same size in-game.

Just thought I'd bring it up for anyone else who needs some extra room.
    « Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:19:24 AM by ShinF » Logged

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1555 on: January 24, 2014, 01:48:56 AM »

everybody ignores me but i ask it one more time i use usb loader gx and when i click on brawl the game freeze with a beep what am i doing wrong?

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1556 on: January 24, 2014, 02:54:55 AM »

everybody ignores me but i ask it one more time i use usb loader gx and when i click on brawl the game freeze with a beep what am i doing wrong?
    i also use usbloaer gx did you go to the options and put the hook type into axenesomething?

Axel Akutare
    Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1557 on: January 24, 2014, 03:06:24 AM »

Are you actually getting into the game or is it freezing in the USB Loader? My suggestions are to make sure your hook type is set right, as Carnage said. Also make sure your iso/wbfs didn't corrupt or anything by trying to load it without codes first.

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #1558 on: January 24, 2014, 09:51:13 AM »

I use CFG USB Loader and it works fine.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

robintjuh
    Expert Kitten

• Awards RAGE!! Dedicated Hacker >9000 Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1559 on: January 24, 2014, 10:08:49 AM »

i also use usbloaer gx did you go to the options and put the hook type into axenesomething?
    Are you actually getting into the game or is it freezing in the USB Loader? My suggestions are to make sure your hook type is set right, as Carnage said. Also make sure your iso/wbfs didn't corrupt or anything by trying to load it without codes first.
    yes it stands on axnextframe and without codes it works perfect here is a link to my files https://www.dropbox.com/s/spbamy8g7net3kk/brawlex.rar there is by the codes external yoshi max css but i deleted that code

Pages:  1 ... 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: