Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827404 times)
Sammi Husky
Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3015 on: February 21, 2014, 09:01:37 PM »

So, will i still have to make marth clone, etc, after using nebulon pack?
    And why when i load all brawl ex files using clone tool, icons are question marks and show me error? I can`t delete them nor use them nor even edit them. I was following tutorial, placed common5 into brawlex directory, system folder with said file in brawlex (the one that is located in core files) folder.
    Universe just hates me...

sorry sorry. This was a bug in the program, and it was brought to my attention right as soon as the video went public. i just fixed it, i will update the tool now. in case you wanted to know, it was caused when you either don't have a common5 or sc_selcharacter.pac, OR when you have both of them.

i'll upload the fixed version now

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #3016 on: February 21, 2014, 09:01:48 PM »

Looks like you're having the same issue that I have. If you're using the actual Wii to play. Use it without Homebrew (or whatever you use to get into hacked brawl), and head into the actual game. Because I'm seeing that it happens there too, and I think it's some sort of save corruption issue like what PM told me.
    vBrawl and P:M work fine, so it is some sort of issue with how my build is set up. I just don't know how to fix it.

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3017 on: February 21, 2014, 09:03:59 PM »

vBrawl and P:M work fine, so it is some sort of issue with how my build is set up. I just don't know how to fix it.

Do you have a Movie folder?..

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #3018 on: February 21, 2014, 09:06:33 PM »

Do you have a Movie folder?..
    That isn't supported by File Patch. Why would I have one of those?

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3019 on: February 21, 2014, 09:10:23 PM »

That isn't supported by File Patch. Why would I have one of those?

I was going to assume if anything that may have been your issue. But apparently not, lol. My best bet is to either start from scratch, or copy/paste all your stuff. If anything though, if someone can confirm the a-ok to my suggestion then be my guest.

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3020 on: February 21, 2014, 09:11:21 PM »

So, will i still have to make marth clone, etc, after using nebulon pack?
    And why when i load all brawl ex files using clone tool, icons are question marks and show me error? I can`t delete them nor use them nor even edit them. I was following tutorial, placed common5 into brawlex directory, system folder with said file in brawlex (the one that is located in core files) folder.
    Universe just hates me...

Tool is updated. wont crash now. give it a shot~

R̢i҉̴̛͜d̷̕҉̴l̨̧͠͡e͘͜͠y̴̶͡͠͞
    Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

• Awards Fiery Topic Famous Hacker King for a Day Hey! Listen!

« Reply #3021 on: February 21, 2014, 09:25:28 PM »

Now it works.
    Do i need to make a clone if im using psa with all 4 data files? If no, then i either messed up something since SSBB crashes when i try to chose random/Ridley. I added marth module file with edited section 8 (replaced 11 with 3F), but no, it still crashes

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3022 on: February 21, 2014, 09:34:30 PM »

Now it works.
    Do i need to make a clone if im using psa with all 4 data files? If no, then i either messed up something since SSBB crashes when i try to chose random/Ridley. I added marth module file with edited section 8 (replaced 11 with 3F), but no, it still crashes

sorry i don't follow. what do you mean by 'data files'. if you mean the stuff for the psa (the fighter files) then you need to get the original clones files from the brawl disk. everytime you clone a character, you need to get those files.

EDIT: also, glad to see you got it working Smiley

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #3023 on: February 21, 2014, 09:38:37 PM »

Data files like slot config, css config or something like than, not PSA itself. It was included in the pack. Also, if i will rename this files from "Somethingsomething54" to "Somethingsomething3F", will their ID change? Or it doesn`t matters?

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3024 on: February 21, 2014, 09:51:08 PM »

Data files like slot config, css config or something like than, not PSA itself. It was included in the pack. Also, if i will rename this files from "Somethingsomething54" to "Somethingsomething3F", will their ID change? Or it doesn`t matters?

From what your saying, i believe you downloaded someones pack? if you downloaded a ridley FOR brawlEx that came with the configs, all you needed to does was rename the files to the ID of the clone you were adding, then add that ID to the CSSRoster.dat. then all you need is that ridley PSA

Supreme Kitten

Urgh...

« Reply #3025 on: February 21, 2014, 09:57:50 PM »

From what your saying, i believe you downloaded someones pack? if you downloaded a ridley FOR brawlEx that came with the configs, all you needed to does was rename the files to the ID of the clone you were adding, then add that ID to the CSSRoster.dat. then all you need is that ridley PSA
    But it crashes when i try to chose it. There is no hacks on my SD, no cheats other than patch code, used ID 3F in place of random select button.

Batman
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3026 on: February 21, 2014, 10:18:23 PM »

Can someone tell me how to extract the save file via the Savegame Manager?...

ShadowSnake
    Venomous Hacker
    Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

« Reply #3027 on: February 21, 2014, 10:38:58 PM »

PhantomWings, thank you so much for those codes. My music crash issue is now fixed, the codes worked perfectly.

I look forward to whatever updates/fixes and modules you'll have for the BrawlEx Clone Engine.

By the way I might have found a minor cosmetic glitch with BrawlEx, the stock count for Classic and All Star mode doesn't show up on the CSS. It did show up before the CSS Expansion but now it doesn't.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

PhantomWings
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3028 on: February 21, 2014, 11:44:42 PM »

Can someone tell me how to extract the save file via the Savegame Manager?...

I'm not sure what you're current setup is, but I'm assuming you have the Homebrew Channel on your console if you're using mods. Simply copy the Savegame Manager 1.0 folder in the download into your SD card at SD:/Apps/ and start up the Homebrew Channel. You should be able to run the application from there.

In any case, it does sound like you do indeed have a unique type of save corruption. I'm very interested in looking into it and seeing what's wrong with it.

I've confirmed the bug causing Homerun Contest to crash and have already developed a fix for it. I'll release it with the next version of BrawlEx. As for the Classic/All Star stock display, I'm fairly sure I know what's causing that and should be able to fix it.

KidCraft24
    Mega Kitten

Brawl DX Creator

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3029 on: February 22, 2014, 12:15:52 AM »

not sure if it has something to do with my PSA of mewtwo or not but occasionally if i load up either mewtwo or lucario and then switch off of whichever one i picked first it causes the GFX of the character chosen afterwards out of the two to lose their GFX until i reselect the character. I wanted to change the address for mewtwo's GFX but so far doing that has resulted in his shadow balls charging animation to disappea i know in project M mewtwo calls the subspace enemy mizuo's GFX file but is something edited in his rel along side that and if so is does anyone know of a way to fix this GFX issue.

Click The Logo To Find Out More
    Click the Link To Download Now
    https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Pages:  1 ... 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: