The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

QuoteNew CSS Icons show up properly, but crash only when attempting to enter a match.
If the game crashes only when you try to enter a match, then it is likely you are trying to use a v1.0 ExModule with BrawlEx v1.1.0.0 or a v1.1 ExModule with BrawlEx v1.0.0.0. Try redownloading the BrawlEx package and using the latest modules.
I got this freeze when I forgot to edit a BrawlEx file, in my case, the Fighter.dat. Make sure all of them are correct and that there is an appropriate module.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


March 11, 2014, 01:25:51 AM #3901 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 02:35:06 AM by Xero874
FFS! I found my problem. I have been forgetting to rename my module files -.-

Post Merge: March 11, 2014, 01:46:48 AM

Ok, let's say I found a sound I wanted to replace in BrawlBox for the announcer call, how would I find it in Super Sawndz?

Post Merge: March 11, 2014, 02:35:06 AM

Ok, I found out how to find the sounds, but now, whenever I try to play a sound in Super Sawds, it's just static. and a new line of text appears on the side console saying "channel 2"

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on March 11, 2014, 01:25:51 AM
FFS! I found my problem. I have been forgetting to rename my module files -.-

Post Merge: March 11, 2014, 01:46:48 AM

Ok, let's say I found a sound I wanted to replace in BrawlBox for the announcer call, how would I find it in Super Sawndz?

Post Merge: March 11, 2014, 02:35:06 AM

Ok, I found out how to find the sounds, but now, whenever I try to play a sound in Super Sawds, it's just static. and a new line of text appears on the side console saying "channel 2"
Download Audacity and turn the audio into Mono not Stereo

Pack has been updated for those who asked earlier.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Did you add announcer voices, Nebulon?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

March 11, 2014, 02:45:59 AM #3905 Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 02:47:18 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
So...
sammy
how is ur program doing editing sc_selcharacter wise?


@Nebulon thanks

I'm still having glitches when including SFX in the game.

Many other NOT hacked SFX are messed up.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

How do I know what to name my .sawnd?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: Xero874 on March 11, 2014, 02:44:43 AM
Did you add announcer voices, Nebulon?

Well, my computer can't run sawnds well it seems, so Pikezer1337 helped me out :) But yes, they're in there. The voice actor, Eric Evil of "Fall Together" (a local Metal Band in my area that does shows on the eastern coast of the USA), did his best. He's also a pretty decent voice actor. He did the Deadpool call which imitates Deadpool's voice from one of the series we looked up. But either way, they're in there, but they're not final. Obviously if better calls are available that more closely resemble the actual announcer for the game then they'll be put in. Until then, this is what I've got :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on March 11, 2014, 02:58:12 AM
Well, my computer can't run sawnds well it seems, so Pikezer1337 helped me out :) But yes, they're in there. The voice actor, Eric Evil of "Fall Together" (a local Metal Band in my area that does shows on the eastern coast of the USA), did his best. He's also a pretty decent voice actor. He did the Deadpool call which imitates Deadpool's voice from one of the series we looked up. But either way, they're in there, but they're not final. Obviously if better calls are available that more closely resemble the actual announcer for the game then they'll be put in. Until then, this is what I've got :)
Awesome!!!
But currently, I'm working on my pack, and I have some announcer voices. But I don't know what to name the .sawnd file. What do I call it?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04


Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 11, 2014, 03:01:40 AM
this thread is not for sfx
the sfx thread is here
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61460.0
and if u do some reasearch
u will find the ids here
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=61460.255
ur welcome

That thread is SUPER dead.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: ShinF on March 11, 2014, 01:13:25 AM
It'll work with the hackless version. I wrote a tutorial for one of my friends to get it running hacklessly near the beginning of the thread
Do you know what page?

Quote from: NinjaDude6040 on March 11, 2014, 03:14:08 AM
Do you know what page?

It's outdated, in any case. But really, it's not any different than setting it up the normal way, you just need to be sure to do all the things the Hackless method normally requires (such as using the Smash Stack stage, boot.elf in the root directory, Disable Custom Stages, etc.)

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on March 11, 2014, 03:21:12 AM
It's outdated, in any case. But really, it's not any different than setting it up the normal way, you just need to be sure to do all the things the Hackless method normally requires (such as using the Smash Stack stage, boot.elf in the root directory, Disable Custom Stages, etc.)
Well, I have no custom stages, don't know what Smash Stack is, and I just got the boot.elf from Nebulon.