Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2834817 times)
NinjaDude6040
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3960 on: March 11, 2014, 08:05:37 PM »

Okay got it to start up, but it's freezing. I've seen a lot of people comment about this but didn't pay attention to it since I couldn't even open BrawlEx. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Grin

JPW62490
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3961 on: March 11, 2014, 08:45:10 PM »

The Vergil moveset (made to plug in over Peach, but a Marth clone was used since it was made for him) in BrawlEx works fine except for the fact that when Vergil jumps while moving, he freezes the game. Is this a BrawlEx problem or a PSA problem?

KingImpris
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3962 on: March 11, 2014, 08:57:17 PM »

Im guessing its brawlex Megaman Randomly Freezes

Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3963 on: March 11, 2014, 09:01:30 PM »

Megaman doesn't. Megaman X does because he's built for ROB.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3964 on: March 11, 2014, 09:03:04 PM »

No it doesn't. I've tried it and works fine.

Post Merge: March 11, 2014, 09:04:25 PM
    Hey Nebulon, how did you make the SFX appear in-game flawlessly?

I mean, with no SFX messed up.
    Not talking about the ones in the .sawnd files, I'm talking about the NOT yet hacked SFX.
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:04:26 PM by HaloFanODST » Logged

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3965 on: March 11, 2014, 09:07:03 PM »

No it doesn't. I've tried it and works fine.

Post Merge: March 11, 2014, 09:04:25 PM
    Hey Nebulon, how did you make the SFX appear in-game flawlessly?

I mean, with no SFX messed up.
    Not talking about the ones in the .sawnd files, I'm talking about the NOT yet hacked SFX.

Well, I don't understand what's being asked :/ You mean default character sounds?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3966 on: March 11, 2014, 09:10:10 PM »

Well, I don't understand what's being asked :/ You mean default character sounds?

Here is what I tried to explain a while ago, but I was ignored:

When I include a .sawnd file, the SFX sound good.
    The problem is, that many other NOT hacked SFX become messed up and sound either horrible, sound like a fart or do not sound at all (but the game freezes instead).

For example, I include some SFX for Shadow or Goku. They work fine in-game, but some of the Announcer SFX are completely messed up.

No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3967 on: March 11, 2014, 09:22:09 PM »

Here is what I tried to explain a while ago, but I was ignored:

When I include a .sawnd file, the SFX sound good.
    The problem is, that many other NOT hacked SFX become messed up and sound either horrible, sound like a fart or do not sound at all (but the game freezes instead).

For example, I include some SFX for Shadow or Goku. They work fine in-game, but some of the Announcer SFX are completely messed up.

I'm sorry if you felt I ignored you, but if I didn't respond it was because I didn't know you were addressing me, but either way I tend not to respond if I don't know the answer.

As for the SFX, I downloaded them all from this thread, except the Roy one was a gift from someone over PMs. He just gave it to me because he added it to my pack once he downloaded it. In fact I want to say he put it somewhere in the thread as well. Then you change the character to load the the SFX ID in it's config file (I only ever remember if I'm looking into them. I've got it saved in a PM I could share). All of my SFX are over bosses, so characters load the boss ID. My characters are also geared in PSA to load sounds from the ID, as well as specific sounds with a specific sounds number from the sound bank. I didn't use any codes except for IE's sound code.

As for announcer calls, sawnds doesn't work on my computer so I asked for help and Pikezer1337 responded and helped me out. Really, all I did was download sound banks and character .pacs that were preconfigured to read them. After you change the sound bank ID of course. I also added IE's code.

That's it. If I'm not having the issues you're having then chances are you may have used a method I didn't and that may be causing errors... I'm not trying to build any sound banks, I just used what was available.

Pikezer1337
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3968 on: March 11, 2014, 09:24:20 PM »

If you need help with the announcer calls I can lend a hand.

In addition to that has anyone had a problem with the SDHC code loading the game and then freezing during the strap screen?
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:25:26 PM by Pikezer1337 » Logged

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3969 on: March 11, 2014, 09:27:38 PM »

I'm sorry if you felt I ignored you, but if I didn't respond it was because I didn't know you were addressing me, but either way I tend not to respond if I don't know the answer.

As for the SFX, I downloaded them all from this thread, except the Roy one was a gift from someone over PMs. He just gave it to me because he added it to my pack once he downloaded it. In fact I want to say he put it somewhere in the thread as well. Then you change the character to load the the SFX ID in it's config file (I only ever remember if I'm looking into them. I've got it saved in a PM I could share). All of my SFX are over bosses, so characters load the boss ID. My characters are also geared in PSA to load sounds from the ID, as well as specific sounds with a specific sounds number from the sound bank. I didn't use any codes except for IE's sound code.

As for announcer calls, sawnds doesn't work on my computer so I asked for help and Pikezer1337 responded and helped me out. Really, all I did was download sound banks and character .pacs that were preconfigured to read them. After you change the sound bank ID of course. I also added IE's code.

That's it. If I'm not having the issues you're having then chances are you may have used a method I didn't and that may be causing errors... I'm not trying to build any sound banks, I just used what was available.

The thing is, that I know how to include the .sawnd file in the respective folder and I am using IE's code.
    I also replaced the IDs, modify the Config files, etc.

But when I use .sawnd files made by other people, it works fine with no errors.
    When I try to use a .sawnd made by me, many other SFX are messed up for no apparent reason.

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3970 on: March 11, 2014, 09:28:49 PM »

The thing is, that I know how to include the .sawnd file in the respective folder and I am using IE's code.

When I try to use a .sawnd made by me, many other SFX are messed up for no apparent reason.

Is it possible that your .brsar is corrupted?

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Pikezer1337
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3971 on: March 11, 2014, 09:30:23 PM »

If you are using Audacity make sure to turn it into mono and not keep it on stereo. Also lower the htz and increase the gain.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3972 on: March 11, 2014, 09:33:36 PM »

Is it possible that your .brsar is corrupted?

SUPER wierd, because it worked fine when I used in Riivolution.

This is what I do:

1. Replace the desired SFX (Announcer calls, for example). I want to replace "Fighting Alloy Team" with "Master Chief", so I do it.

2. Then I hit "Create .sawnd" and I introduce the ID number of the Announcer (because Fighting Alloy Team is located there).

3. When I test it in-game, the Wii-mote SFX are messed up now along with many other SFX like the ones that appear in battles.
    An example could be: 5, 4, 3, "fart", 1...

Post Merge: March 11, 2014, 09:36:14 PM
    If you are using Audacity make sure to turn it into mono and not keep it on stereo. Also lower the htz and increase the gain.

I do so always. But using Sony Vegas because Audacity doesn't work for me.
    I've made a Master Chief SFX pack over Snake once and it worked, but only on Riivolution.
    When I included the .sawnd file in Gecko (using IE's code), the game didn't let me choose Sonic because his Announcer call became messed up.
    It only worked again when I removed the .sawnd.
    « Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:36:14 PM by HaloFanODST » Logged

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards RAGE!! Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3973 on: March 11, 2014, 09:40:13 PM »

In addition to that has anyone had a problem with the SDHC code loading the game and then freezing during the strap screen?

This problem has been brought up before, but I don't remember how to solve it...  not impressed

Does anyone else recall why this happens?

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3974 on: March 11, 2014, 10:05:50 PM »

SUPER wierd, because it worked fine when I used in Riivolution.
    u must be doing something wrong than
    i recommend to use brawlbox to edit sounds from the sound brsar
    compare ur new sfx to orignal sfx
    make sure everything matches and not to go over file size-remeber in riivo u can go over file size becaure riivo overrides everthing
    filepatch is an on the fly system,
    than open edited brsar in super sawnds
    than export sawnd

Pages:  1 ... 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: