The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Can anyone quick pop over to my thread, and post something? Link in my signature.

I was trying to post the Project M code set, when I maxed out the amount of characters I can have in a single post... so I need someone to just make a quick post so that I can put the second half of the codes on the thread.  :P

I am no longer SmashKing64
I am MachWindEX

Sorry that I'm still noobing around the forum, but I'm still not sure why I'm freezing. I have Nebulon's pack and whenever I go into to stage selector I freeze. First I tried Spider-man, Wolverine and Deadpool and before I could even move the hand to choose a stage, the game freezes. I waited about a day and try Shadow and Sonic and the same happens, then I used Mario & Sonic and nothing changed. I decided to go onto Classic mode to see if single player works and that froze as soon as the CSS loaded up. I already asked someone about this and he had no idea why this is happening. I didn't add anything to it yet, and I made sure I downloaded everything.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on March 15, 2014, 01:35:25 AM
I would love that so much. Toon Zelda already has a moveset, as do the cut-Melee characters. The  rest of the forbidden 7 have yet to be made. Smash 4 characters are in the makes. Megaman is already cloned. Rosalina and Luma are a WIP, and so is Villager. Wii Fit Trainer has yet to be recreated, and there are rumors about a Smash 4 Little Mac in the works.

The remaining would then be:

Tetra over Sheik
Dixie over Diddy probably
Plusle&Minun over Ice Climbers I'd imagine
Wii Fit Trainer over... kind of whoever...
Little Mac over... CF or Marth
Villager over Pit
Rosalina& Luma over Ice climbers

So if these get made we'd need an Ice Climbers and Diddy module.

But I'm still holding out for ROB lol

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

You know I can see Toon Zelda having a transformation to Tetra like Zelda to Sheik, as for Plusle and Minun they'd probably play like a Pikachu/Pichu tag team.

March 15, 2014, 02:42:27 AM #4100 Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 02:46:38 AM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: Nebulon on March 15, 2014, 02:25:02 AM
The remaining would then be:

Tetra over Sheik
Dixie over Diddy probably
Wii Fit Trainer over... kind of whoever...
Plusle&Minun over Ice Climbers I'd imagine
Little Mac over... CF or Marth
Villager over Pit
Rosalina& Luma over Ice climbers

So if these get made we'd need an Ice Climbers and Diddy module.

But I'm still holding out for ROB lol



I Just saw the updates on your brawlex pack and i have to say something...
The only thing that REALLY breaks grafox, is his  gun...  change the gun and grayfox will be a fairly balanced character.., by the way.. good job with his Special Side B attack.. :)

Quote from: shadowXtreme on March 15, 2014, 02:42:27 AM
The only thing that REALLY breaks grafox, is his  gun...  change the gun and grayfox will be a fairly balanced character.., by the way.. good job with his Special Side B attack.. :)
Quote from: shadowXtreme on March 15, 2014, 02:42:27 AM
The only thing that REALLY breaks grafox, is his  gun...  change the gun and grayfox will be a fairly balanced character.., by the way.. good job with his Special Side B attack.. :)
Quote from: shadowXtreme on March 15, 2014, 02:42:27 AM
The only thing that REALLY breaks grafox, is his  gun...  change the gun and grayfox will be a fairly balanced character.., by the way.. good job with his Special Side B attack.. :)

You think so? Also did you ever fix Shadow's neutral air attack?

As for GrayFox, I don't know how to put it, but his attacks seem to hve lingering offensive collisions... It's hard to explain... Kike his moves aren't quite as fast as you'd expect. Idk, but word on the street js that Eternak Yoshi is releasing his Gray Fox at some point :)

Also we shouk yalk about our nerfs in pms. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

When I try playing with a clone, the game gives me an extra random icon which freezes when I highlight it. :kdance:
Working on my BrawlEx Pack now!

Quote from: Nebulon on March 15, 2014, 02:25:02 AM
The remaining would then be:

Tetra over Sheik
Dixie over Diddy probably
Plusle & Minun over Ice Climbers I'd imagine
Wii Fit Trainer over... kind of whoever...
Little Mac over... CF or Marth
Villager over Pit
Rosalina & Luma over Ice climbers

So if these get made we'd need an Ice Climbers and Diddy module.

But I'm still holding out for ROB lol



Honestly, I don't see Ice Climbers being clone-able anytime soon, same with Sheik. Diddy I can see. But if anyone were to make Plusle and Minun, they'd need to be over ICs, as no body else would work like that, as with Rosalina and Luma. So Rosalina and Plusle couldn't function properly without their counterpart. But enough of my silly thoughts.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 14, 2014, 11:01:03 PM
63 is the max so far, sadly.
But I thought the CSS Expansion thing allows up to 100 characters?

Quote from: SolarGamer4774 on March 15, 2014, 03:17:16 AM
But I thought the CSS Expansion thing allows up to 100 characters?

It's a work in progress. At this point in time it allows for 100 icons.

If someone can fix slots 58 then we'd have another one. :) Until then, it's up to Phantom Wings.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I've looked EVERYWHERE, but I can't get a good tutorial on how to use the Sound Replacement engine.
I've tried exporting Sawnd files into the proper folder, changed the hex id in the Cosmetic Data.dat, but nothing works.
So, how do you use this code?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Quote from: TheOriginalSINe on March 15, 2014, 02:56:37 AM
That's covered in the first post. It means that BrawlEx isn't working at all and probably means you're missing common2.pac in your system folder and/or bx_fighter.rel in your module folder.

That's the strange part, my files are in the right spot as far as I can tell.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/34aaoh90bsl6pqa/3tw3X4FcSL
Working on my BrawlEx Pack now!

Make sure that your hook is AXNextFrame in Gecko

Hey Nebulon.
Can you please include Master Chief in your next update please?

Using P:M Snake with Halo 4 Master Chief.

You know, these two:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32723

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31965

Once I finish my "kinda" PSA of the Arbiter, we may now have 2 Halo characters there.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.