The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 25, 2014, 05:51:34 AM
You can't change the SFX IDs of Smashes, Final Smashes and Death sounds in PSA.
I was asking how to change those.

You have to edit them manually in a hex editor. You can typically find out where the values are located by using OpenSA to find them.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: ShinF on March 25, 2014, 05:54:01 AM
You have to edit them manually in a hex editor. You can typically find out where the values are located by using OpenSA to find them.
Seems complicated can you post a tutorial.


Question: Is there anyway to bypass the 50 icons limit for the CSS?
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Quote from: pinipigbomb on March 25, 2014, 07:25:54 PM
Question: Is there anyway to bypass the 50 icons limit for the CSS?

The CSS Expansion does that.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

Quote from: pinipigbomb on March 25, 2014, 07:25:54 PM
Question: Is there anyway to bypass the 50 icons limit for the CSS?

It's already happened. 100 is the limit and additional IDs 3F theough 63 (with the exception of 58) are the open slots. That means you'll have about 72 counting random on your css. This is if you don't have the Pokes or Sheik.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on March 25, 2014, 07:39:30 PM


It's already happened. 100 is the limit and additional IDs 3F theough 63 (with the exception of 58) are the open slots. That means you'll have about 72 counting random on your css. This is if you don't have the Pokes or Sheik.

Pokes? :/
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on March 25, 2014, 07:33:56 AM
Tabuu can find those values as well.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27769.0

We need a better tutorial for this.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

how do i get Thany's roy to work?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31424
i think the problem is that it's decloned and maybe not "over marth", so i can't find out how to do the module :P ...i tried to use brawlex marth's module and put in his ID and everything, but it doesn't look like it's working as of now :P
I'M JUST A DOOD

thanny roy is a marth hack so it uses a marth brawlex rel since you could always port roy with a normal marth rel, you just need to use a brawlex rel and not the rels in the package
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok, I just want to quickly get this out of the way. Mewtwo's Neutral special doesn't work. He does the animation but no sphere. Also, when landing quickly, he forms a T-Pose position. How do I fix this?

This is Project M's Mewtwo moveset and animation. Do I need the models too? I don't have any Item-based pac files, maybe I need those?

Thanks.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Power Marshall on March 25, 2014, 11:54:12 PM
Ok, I just want to quickly get this out of the way. Mewtwo's Neutral special doesn't work. He does the animation but no sphere. Also, when landing quickly, he forms a T-Pose position. How do I fix this?

This is Project M's Mewtwo moveset and animation. Do I need the models too? I don't have any Item-based pac files, maybe I need those?

Thanks.

It's the PSA, Project M works differently. There are some fixed Project M Mewtwos floating around the thread somewhere. You could probably just grab the Mewtwo from Nebulon's build.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

So this question might be sort of... backwards, but does anyone know if PW started working on a way to open up more slots? Or is that just something people think he's doing?

A lot of people are acting like he is, even I am, but come to think of it I don't even remember actually reading this.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on March 26, 2014, 12:17:18 AM
So this question might be sort of... backwards, but does anyone know if PW started working on a way to open up more slots? Or is that just something people think he's doing?

A lot of people are acting like he is, even I am, but come to think of it I don't even remember actually reading this.
I doubt it was actually stated, but because PW made the capacity for 100 slots, why wouldn't there be an intent to be able to reach that amount?
Something remixed this way comes...