Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2845260 times)
brawlboy22
Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4545 on: March 26, 2014, 12:54:57 PM »

Has anyone figured out how to get this too work on RIIVOLTION yet i really dont like gecko very much....

ShadowSnake
Venomous Hacker
Heroic Kitten

Back from the dead to mod Smash-U

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Star Hacker Starstormer KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4546 on: March 26, 2014, 01:01:40 PM »

Segtendo, I figured it out. You have to add a mdl0 and add a new color sequence for each new franchise icon entry, with correct names and materials matching it.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.

pinipigbomb
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4547 on: March 26, 2014, 01:50:23 PM »

Has anyone figured out how to get this too work on RIIVOLTION yet i really dont like gecko very much....

No, and I don't think it will be anytime soon. I believe it's because Riivo locks out the SD card.

Post Merge: March 26, 2014, 01:51:51 PM
    btw, does anyone know how to get the CSS icon names to show up in ASF1nk's normal CSS designs?
    « Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 01:51:51 PM by pinipigbomb » Logged

Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

Kurth
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4548 on: March 26, 2014, 04:04:27 PM »

btw, does anyone know how to get the CSS icon names to show up in ASF1nk's normal CSS designs?
    You have go to MiscData[30], 3Dmodels, and edit one of the bones in MenSelchrFaceI_TopN . The easiest way would probably be to just replace that file with one exported from the vanilla sc_selcharacter.pac

On a semi-related topic, does anyone know where to add the character names shown on the result screen? I can find the franchise icons in stgresult.pac but I can't find the texture for the names anywhere in it.
    « Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 04:06:21 PM by Job » Logged

MeleeMaster500
    Mega Kitten

The coffin has opened

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4549 on: March 26, 2014, 04:50:31 PM »

On a semi-related topic, does anyone know where to add the character names shown on the result screen? I can find the franchise icons in stgresult.pac but I can't find the texture for the names anywhere in it.

if you mean the big name that shows who won, you gotta edit the name that shows up on the 3rd line in the cosmedic config files in the brawlex file. just open them in HxD and edit the right side where the name is to be whatever you want to show

V. 1.00

superluigi220
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4550 on: March 26, 2014, 06:24:37 PM »

You need to disable custom stages if you use the hackless method.
    i did delete all custom stages but after i put all my clone into the game my wii u crashes at stage select, does brawlex even work for wii u

ShinF
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Pin Collector Hot Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4551 on: March 26, 2014, 06:29:22 PM »

i did delete all custom stages but after i put all my clone into the game my wii u crashes at stage select, does brawlex even work for wii u

Yes, it works. You need to not only delete the stages, but also use the Disable Custom Stages code. It's necessary when using the hackless method.

Want cBliss on your BrawlEx Build? Check out this tutorial!

cbennett2121
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4552 on: March 26, 2014, 06:50:33 PM »

So I recently finished implementing Brawl EX with the Project M engine.  Right now it works as a Vanilla Brawl visually but has the mechanics of PM with the character limit of Brawl EX.  Feel free to check it out.

Project EX

Check out My Project EX: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67116.msg1242650#msg1242650
    I am a currently a college student studying mathematics and computer science.  I am a programmer with experience in multiple languages.
    I used to mod brawl but stopped for a while and decided to start up again.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4553 on: March 26, 2014, 07:37:42 PM »

So I recently finished implementing Brawl EX with the Project M engine.  Right now it works as a Vanilla Brawl visually but has the mechanics of PM with the character limit of Brawl EX.  Feel free to check it out.

Project EX

ok
    from now on
    all project m related stuff goes in that link
    thanks
    bai

pinipigbomb
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4554 on: March 26, 2014, 08:00:20 PM »

My game froze when Gulpin tried to eat one of my clones. Is there any way around that? Kirby is turned off in the fighter config.

Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

cbennett2121
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4555 on: March 26, 2014, 08:15:07 PM »

My game froze when Gulpin tried to eat one of my clones. Is there any way around that? Kirby is turned off in the fighter config.
    EDIT:  I just tested the Gulpin issue.  I din't run into any issues, it may be due to the clone but I will continue looking into this.
    My guess is that I will need to look into the rels for the pokemon.  I know one of the common.pac files has the pkmn data so I will look into it.  thanks for letting me know.
    Would you mind specify what you mean by the second part, I'm being stupid right now.
    EDIT: If you are referring to the fact that he doesn't get a power, I believe that has to deal with Kirby's .pac.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:35:03 PM by cbennett2121 » Logged

Check out My Project EX: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67116.msg1242650#msg1242650
    I am a currently a college student studying mathematics and computer science.  I am a programmer with experience in multiple languages.

pinipigbomb
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4556 on: March 26, 2014, 08:41:34 PM »

If it helps at all, it was an Ike clone used for a Naruto PSA. When I referred to Kirby, I was talking about the option in the Fighter Config that sets Kirby to "single" or "none"
    « Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:42:59 PM by pinipigbomb » Logged

cbennett2121
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4557 on: March 26, 2014, 08:47:34 PM »

If it helps at all, it was an Ike clone used for a Naruto PSA. When I referred to Kirby, I was talking about the option in the Fighter Config that sets Kirby to "single" or "none"
    Okay, thanks I will try it.  I tested with a bunch of different character clones, including a few ike ones but not the naruto clone.  As for Kirby being off, that be on the Brawl EX side, which I will check into the effects of single vs none.  As far as I am aware though I thought it was supposed to be on none.

pinipigbomb
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4558 on: March 26, 2014, 09:52:51 PM »

In the Cosmetic Config, there's a string of hex numbers that translate into the character's name starting at offset 20. Search google for a Hexadecimal letter index and type in the corresponding numbers to the letters you want.

Xero874
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4559 on: March 26, 2014, 09:57:52 PM »

Hey guys, recently my main PC has ran down, now I'm on my secondary Linux laptop, and I was wondering. Is there anyway to use BrawlBox and the Clone tool on Linux?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
    Version 0.04

Pages:  1 ... 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: