Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847573 times)
Power Marshall
-JDeLL~
Special Access

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Tutorial Writer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4710 on: April 02, 2014, 05:59:39 AM »

I'll fix that next update.
    Sorry to also be a bearer of bad news as well, but when playing as Knuckles, I'm not entirely sure how, but after executing his gliding animation, he continues to walk forward and no button input will stop him. I don't if you knew about this.

Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
    Updated 1/18

Vaild Address
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4711 on: April 02, 2014, 08:22:23 AM »

So? BrawlEX rels work with regular brawl?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4712 on: April 02, 2014, 09:26:19 AM »

Sorry to also be a bearer of bad news as well, but when playing as Knuckles, I'm not entirely sure how, but after executing his gliding animation, he continues to walk forward and no button input will stop him. I don't if you knew about this.

?? So wait... If you are on the ground and press Side B, when he's in the air what happens? When he hits the ground he keeps sliding? Or he walks? Sorry, I'll fix that too. The update is over due. OI've got a lot of things in it right now, I'm just also preparing for more clone slots so I'm trying to get all of that done too...

Also thank you guys for these. Smiley To be on the safe side though we might want to pm me, just because I wouldn't want any moderators to have to remind us that this isn't the place. I do appreciate it though. Any feedback, good or bad, will help Brawl for All.

To make this post relevant, would anyone know what IDs I should be using? I'm using after 63, but I haven't got to far, I just have all of the picture information complete. So that when I "turn them on" so to speak I won't have to worry about anything but whether or not they show up and work.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4713 on: April 02, 2014, 10:16:18 AM »

There are a few glitches in Nebulon's pack.

1. Shadow is mute, and when he faces Donkey Kong, they share the same sounds.
    2. Knuckles is also mute, but no sounds at all besides common SFX and some shared with Sonic (like the Final Smash voice).
    3. Dragonite T-poses when using Neutral-B in the air.
    4. Raptor still freezes when facing Wolf. They can be on the same stage, fight good and no problem, but if Wolf does his Final Smash and Raptor attempts to use Neutral-B, the game crashes right there.
    5. Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch is a little messed up.
    6. Most of the characters freeze (though I can still hear the music) in certain stages such as the Tetris one and the one with asteroids.
    7. This is mostly because of the filesize: I can't change the character portraits anymore.
    I honestly don't like to have Mickey and Sora, I prefer Arby and the Chief.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4714 on: April 02, 2014, 10:55:12 AM »

There are a few glitches in Nebulon's pack.

1. Shadow is mute, and when he faces Donkey Kong, they share the same sounds.
    2. Knuckles is also mute, but no sounds at all besides common SFX and some shared with Sonic (like the Final Smash voice).
    3. Dragonite T-poses when using Neutral-B in the air.
    4. Raptor still freezes when facing Wolf. They can be on the same stage, fight good and no problem, but if Wolf does his Final Smash and Raptor attempts to use Neutral-B, the game crashes right there.
    5. Captain Falcon's Falcon Punch is a little messed up.
    6. Most of the characters freeze (though I can still hear the music) in certain stages such as the Tetris one and the one with asteroids.
    7. This is mostly because of the filesize: I can't change the character portraits anymore.
    I honestly don't like to have Mickey and Sora, I prefer Arby and the Chief.
    most of this has been fixed  in  awile dragonite motion was missing the air animations for neutral special and nebulon added them back in,wolf was freezing everytime he did his FS not just when vs raptor due to bb psa corrupting his psa while saving and nebulon also had this fixed.

You cant change the character portraits becuase they arent 128x160 anymore nebulon reduced them to have a bigger filesize available and you need to cmpr everything.

not sure if you didnt update your build or if nebulon didnt update with the fixes.

Some char graphics are messed up like falcon punch and naruto  rasengan becuase nebulon didnt put the texture on the right format.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4715 on: April 02, 2014, 11:01:46 AM »

most of this has been fixed  in  awile dragonite motion was missing the air animations for neutral special and nebulon added them back in,wolf was freezing everytime he did his FS not just when vs raptor due to bb psa corrupting his psa while saving and nebulon also had this fixed.

You cant change the character portraits becuase they arent 128x160 anymore nebulon reduced them to have a bigger filesize available and you need to cmpr everything.

not sure if you didnt update your build or if nebulon didnt update with the fixes.

Some char graphics are messed up like falcon punch and naruto  rasengan becuase nebulon didnt put the texture on the right format.

Most of these were fixed actually. Even Resangan... I still need to fix the CF punch though. Also it should be updated,

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4716 on: April 02, 2014, 11:07:38 AM »

If the issue with Raptor hasn't been fixed, then try the BrawlEX slot in my updated Raptor. It doesn't seem to have the Landmaster + Fireball = crash issue.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4717 on: April 02, 2014, 01:19:54 PM »

If the issue with Raptor hasn't been fixed, then try the BrawlEX slot in my updated Raptor. It doesn't seem to have the Landmaster + Fireball = crash issue.
    raptor wasnt the problem it was wolf himselft that gets his Fs corruped when saved with a bb woth moveset editor

frostymm
    Hyper Kitten

Like I ever know what I'm doing.

• Awards Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4718 on: April 02, 2014, 11:01:28 PM »

So sometimes after we've played a match, one of our characters will sometimes change on its own. For instance if we play Mario vs Lucas, once we get back to the CSS player 2 will have Jigglypuff selected instead. Anybody else having this issue?

My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
    http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
    Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4719 on: April 02, 2014, 11:19:30 PM »

So sometimes after we've played a match, one of our characters will sometimes change on its own. For instance if we play Mario vs Lucas, once we get back to the CSS player 2 will have Jigglypuff selected instead. Anybody else having this issue?

I only have it when I select the Pokemon from Pokemon Trainer. You can select individual ones to start with by picking them on the CSP. When I do that it'll go back to picking the character I had selected previously.

SilverBaretta
    Expert Kitten

Longtime lurker, finally registered!

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4720 on: April 03, 2014, 03:24:05 PM »

http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Effect.pac_IDs
    first you need to know how to use the psa program to change the ids and then you can use any assist trophy or enemy effect file id for instance
    lets say you want shadow to actually use shadows assist trophy effect id, you open fitshadow.pac in bb and see the effect file? you expand and then you will see something like

ef_sonic
    miscdata0
    sonic(reff)
    sonic(reft)

you will rename this to shadows like he has on his assist trophy which will be
    ef_shadow
    miscdata0(dont touch)
    shadow(reff)
    shadow(reft)

and save on i advise using bb 71 since it doesnt have moveset editor since most old movesets cant be saved in bb with moveset editor(65-67)

now you open the psa program and load the fitshadow.pac with the renamed files, now on the link abode you can see sonic id in hex is 30 and shadow hex id is CC, now in the psa you go trough all the subactions and whenere you see an externalg gfx with something like this File=30... you open it and chancge lets say 00300015, first 4 digits are the file and the last 4 are the gfx id of that file you change it to 00CC0015 but only on the gfxs that have the file 30 thhe ones that have file0 and such you dont need to change since they are commong gfx

this takes abit unless you know where all the subactions that use gfx are but in time you will learn better.
    Quoting from a while back, but I just want to thank Carnage for posting this. Helped me a lot with my clones.

Something remixed this way comes...

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4721 on: April 03, 2014, 04:07:10 PM »

anybody wants this with brawl EX?

<a href="http://youtu.be/-8RtQwEBlVA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/-8RtQwEBlVA</a>

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4722 on: April 03, 2014, 04:31:11 PM »

http://youtu.be/-8RtQwEBlVA

That looks cooleo.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4723 on: April 03, 2014, 04:42:24 PM »

Oh yeah.
    But I don't like Independant Pokemon.
    I still like to change Pokemon and have Final Smash.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Pikezer1337
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4724 on: April 03, 2014, 04:45:57 PM »

That would be awesome! Planning on porting it?

Pages:  1 ... 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: