Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847697 times)
the_randomizer
Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4950 on: April 12, 2014, 09:51:44 PM »

I dunno what a pebkac is, but I happen to have the same setup as you do (64-bit Windows 7 Professional).

PEBKAC, problem exists between keyboard and chair, an end-user error. Anyway, if the 32-bit version doesn't work, I'm sending these files for someone to look into, or something, as this is pissing me off.

Edit: Crashed immediately when using Gecko OS...wtf?  
    Edit 2: Hates the 32-bit version, so it won't load it, looks like 64-bit only for me.

Edit 3: That's it, I'm having someone look at these files, I can't think of anything else, I'm at the end of my rope here.
    « Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 09:59:54 PM by the_randomizer » Logged

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4951 on: April 12, 2014, 10:02:21 PM »

PEBKAC, problem exists between keyboard and chair, an end-user error. Anyway, if the 32-bit version doesn't work, I'm sending these files for someone to look into, or something, as this is pissing me off.

Edit: Crashed immediately when using Gecko OS...wtf?  
    Edit 2: Hates the 32-bit version, so it won't load it, looks like 64-bit only for me.

Edit 3: That's it, I'm having someone look at these files, I can't think of anything else, I'm at the end of my rope here.
    Try this:
    Imaging the sd.raw onto an actual SD and Wii testing. This will rule out the build if it works.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4952 on: April 12, 2014, 10:05:51 PM »

Try this:
    Imaging the sd.raw onto an actual SD and Wii testing. This will rule out the build if it works.

I'm trying to avoid having to do this as it's a last resort and I don't want to have to set up my Wii quite yet, hence why I mentioned that having someone double check to see if the hierarchy is even correct after trying two different tutorials multiple times. Time and time again, I've done nothing but fail at trying to get the bloody thing to work, if it doesn't work on Dolphin, chances are it will lock up on the Wii, as I've had mods work on Dolphin but not the Wii.

Again, I'd rather have someone assist with neutralizing errors while I'm still on my PC so I don't have to keep going back and forth between the Wii and my PC. I zipped all my SD files and put it on Dropbox, I just hope someone can help double check the files beforehand, but, at this rate, I'd rather not impose on anyone for assistance as well, you know....

I'd rather not have to get my Wii out of some box somewhere in my closet, hook...in fact, I can't even hook it up, my roommate's TV's occupied with other electronics taking up the inputs. Anyways, I'm at a .
    « Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 10:09:37 PM by the_randomizer » Logged

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #4953 on: April 12, 2014, 10:33:55 PM »

I'm trying to avoid having to do this as it's a last resort and I don't want to have to set up my Wii quite yet, hence why I mentioned that having someone double check to see if the hierarchy is even correct after trying two different tutorials multiple times. Time and time again, I've done nothing but fail at trying to get the bloody thing to work, if it doesn't work on Dolphin, chances are it will lock up on the Wii, as I've had mods work on Dolphin but not the Wii.

Again, I'd rather have someone assist with neutralizing errors while I'm still on my PC so I don't have to keep going back and forth between the Wii and my PC. I zipped all my SD files and put it on Dropbox, I just hope someone can help double check the files beforehand, but, at this rate, I'd rather not impose on anyone for assistance as well, you know....

I'd rather not have to get my Wii out of some box somewhere in my closet, hook...in fact, I can't even hook it up, my roommate's TV's occupied with other electronics taking up the inputs. Anyways, I'm at a .

Given the information, your file hierarchy seems is correct, so it's either a dat problem or a configuration problem. Highly recommended to check the .dats again, at least until I can zip up my Dolphin build.

Xinc
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4954 on: April 12, 2014, 10:36:44 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT_4Xma3Eck

I tried replaying something I saved a while ago and there was a powerful desync. Just putting this out there for all those who want to record something on a replay for BrawlEX.

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4955 on: April 12, 2014, 10:55:10 PM »

Given the information, your file hierarchy seems is correct, so it's either a dat problem or a configuration problem. Highly recommended to check the .dats again, at least until I can zip up my Dolphin build.

Alright, sounds good, I'll double check the .dat files, I wouldn't be surprised, but there are at least module files for Peach, so I know I'm not trying to clone a char. that doesn't have a rel file. Anyways, I need to take a break from trying for an hour or so, my brain is completely fried from trying to figure it out.

Xero874
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4956 on: April 12, 2014, 11:20:43 PM »

Are there any modules being worked on right now?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
    Version 0.04

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4957 on: April 12, 2014, 11:21:36 PM »

I hate how announcer calls are heard in the Wiimote whenever character is selected in Nebulon's pack.

Is there a way to get stop the Wiimote sounds stop sounding in the Wiimote?

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Xero874
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4958 on: April 12, 2014, 11:22:17 PM »

I hate how announcer calls are heard in the Wiimote whenever character is selected in Nebulon's pack.

Is there a way to get stop the Wiimote sounds stop sounding in the Wiimote?
    Press the home button, Wiimote settings, turn the sound all the way down.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
    Version 0.04

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4959 on: April 12, 2014, 11:27:02 PM »

Press the home button, Wiimote settings, turn the sound all the way down.

I'd had the Wii for 5 YEARS, and I never knew about that?

C'mon!

Thanks for that.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4960 on: April 13, 2014, 02:26:25 AM »

excellent work jon don bravoex
    no problem
    guess it worked good for you.
    im wondering if we can use Bosses using this method I used for Giga bowser>.>

aristotle
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4961 on: April 13, 2014, 03:58:57 AM »

Has an ExModule for Samus been released yet? If not, is it possible to get a samus clone to work using the original ft_samus.rel file?

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4962 on: April 13, 2014, 04:04:10 AM »

Nope, notyet, and sadly no it won't.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #4963 on: April 13, 2014, 07:56:07 AM »

I sense you're using Dolphin x64. Try using the x86 version. It probably won't help, but that's what I use.
    I have x64 as well, cuz my laptop is x64. Should I try the x86 version?

: SW-2632-7270-6724

the_randomizer
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4964 on: April 13, 2014, 08:33:04 AM »

I have x64 as well, cuz my laptop is x64. Should I try the x86 version?

32-bit refused to load with Gecko OS on my end, I'm stuck with 64-bit, not that mind however. At this rate, the trouble I've been going through almost makes it not worth using it on Dolphin, but I've on more attempt to try with something that was sent in my direction.

Edit: Yup, not even the SD.raw that was sent to me for testing works, now I really need someone to test mine to see what exactly the cause is, so we know it's not the SD.raw at fault, nor the gct file itself.
    « Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:17:17 AM by the_randomizer » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: