Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2848059 times)
SmashKing64
Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5040 on: April 16, 2014, 08:05:59 AM »

Does brawl ex support stage expansion?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5041 on: April 16, 2014, 08:22:46 AM »

New development sort of...  tried the Slot config and put in the Fighter ID 37 in the 0x10. I'm using Hex Editor HxD so I see it differently. I did this and... got Mario still. He mentioned changing something in the 0x0C. HxD doesn't display it like this so I'd need someone who uses that program to give me the equivalent. I know ShinF uses it... but I'm going to try to find an image for reference.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5042 on: April 16, 2014, 08:25:21 AM »

You'd just get rid of the 0x

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5043 on: April 16, 2014, 08:38:58 AM »

http://i.imgur.com/fMKL7uc.png

This is what it looks like. When he says 0x10 first 4 bytes, I took that as the first 4 values in the 00000010 strip. which is why the 3rd and 4th are 3 and 7 (for 37). But then he mentioned 0x0c. Where is that and what value do I change to "1"?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5044 on: April 16, 2014, 08:49:51 AM »

I think this should about do it~

If it doesn't work, I'll have a more in-depth look when I can.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Axel Akutare
    Mega Kitten

The Dark Hero

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5045 on: April 16, 2014, 08:56:38 AM »

Does brawl ex support stage expansion?

Stage Expansion, where it adds up to 37 stages to the stage select screen? Yes.

Alternate Stage Loader, where you hold buttons to load a different stage? No.

I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5046 on: April 16, 2014, 09:08:52 AM »

I think this should about do it~

If it doesn't work, I'll have a more in-depth look when I can.

I tried it and it froze while loading stage... hmmm lemme check the fighter config maybe the entry messed it up?? I put in the Fighter and changed the name to the test I'm using, I didn't touch Cosmetic or CSSslot, and I only edited the Slot in the way that you showed me... so I'm thinking that there isn't anything else to do... the module's fine, is there a limit on offsets? I chose B6, which is technically above Fighter 63's max offset if you started with 3F the way Sammi showed us.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5047 on: April 16, 2014, 09:13:29 AM »

Well, if you uploaded the config files you're using for this I might be able to do something, but don't count on anything.
    ...Although, for now I need sleep, I'll check back tomorrow.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5048 on: April 16, 2014, 09:25:16 AM »

Well, if you uploaded the config files you're using for this I might be able to do something, but don't count on anything.
    ...Although, for now I need sleep, I'll check back tomorrow.

Sure. It gave me a hard freeze... I feel like the game doesn't know to read the 2D files because how would it unless I told it to? the Slot only had the 37 for Fighter value thrown in.

Wait, in the module I had it set to 37 for fighter, but it probably needs to be 33 for the slot... right?

I'll also change the offset to something else... see if that does anything. Just pm me when you wake up.

Post Merge: April 16, 2014, 09:38:34 AM
    Okay, I did it. Nevermind Kitsu-Chan, what you told me here was enough. Smiley And to think I had this message from PW for days now... Petey's slot is now my Ganon Clone.

Boss slots can now be used. Smiley

Everyone who uses my pack expect an update VERY soon. I already geared more characters with GFX fixes to be put in. I'm busy today, but tonight, expect an update ( or in like... 9-10 hours)
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 09:44:09 AM by Nebulon » Logged

Pikezer1337
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5049 on: April 16, 2014, 09:58:23 AM »

Sure. It gave me a hard freeze... I feel like the game doesn't know to read the 2D files because how would it unless I told it to? the Slot only had the 37 for Fighter value thrown in.

Wait, in the module I had it set to 37 for fighter, but it probably needs to be 33 for the slot... right?

I'll also change the offset to something else... see if that does anything. Just pm me when you wake up.

Okay, I did it. Nevermind Kitsu-Chan, what you told me here was enough. Smiley And to think I had this message from PW for days now... Petey's slot is now my Ganon Clone.

Everyone who uses my pack expect an update VERY soon. I already geared more characters with GFX fixes to be put in. I'm busy today, but tonight, expect an update ( or in like... 9-10 hours)
    holy crap Nebulon are you saying we can now add 12 more characters?
    This is awesome!!! You're the man! You'll have to give a tutorial or something:)

Mariohuge
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5050 on: April 16, 2014, 10:01:02 AM »

That sounds awesome, but does it affect fighting the bosses in modes like boss battles?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5051 on: April 16, 2014, 10:02:01 AM »

holy crap Nebulon are you saying we can now add 12 more characters?
    This is awesome!!! You're the man! You'll have to give a tutorial or something:)

lol I couldn't have done it without help though Smiley WE are all awesome.

I'll post a tut after more testing. like slot 58 not working, I wouldn't be surprised if certain bosses just didn't want to work either.

Post Merge: April 16, 2014, 10:03:04 AM
    lol I couldn't have done it without help though Smiley WE are all awesome.

I'll post a tut after more testing. like slot 58 not working, I wouldn't be surprised if certain bosses just didn't want to work either.

That I don't know... let's try it out...

But I'm gonna assume it will :/

I think it's a fair trade off personally. I don't LIKE it compared to everything working... but I'll take it, ya know?
    « Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 10:03:04 AM by Nebulon » Logged

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #5052 on: April 16, 2014, 10:30:04 AM »

nebulon can u also post a tutorial on how to add alloys i just dont get it

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5053 on: April 16, 2014, 10:36:51 AM »

nebulon can u also post a tutorial on how to add alloys i just dont get it

Well I've never tried... lol so... I'd have to learn before I did it. You're better off asking people who know how to do it. I'm sure there's tuts for it. When someone DOES know how to do it though, they should PM me since those slots probably can't be used even in the future, so I might as well add them to my build after I add as many boss slots as I can. So far I've done two, and I'm about to try Porky Statue to see if he counts... he might not...

SmashKing64
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

« Reply #5054 on: April 16, 2014, 10:39:29 AM »

ok thx anyway

Pages:  1 ... 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: