The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

April 17, 2014, 01:27:41 AM #5085 Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 02:10:38 AM by SmashKing64
no im not having that problem

Post Merge: April 17, 2014, 02:10:38 AM

also heres a link showcasing my mewtwo
http://youtu.be/XbEKmTg1ai4

Quote from: SmashKing64 on April 17, 2014, 01:27:41 AM
no im not having that problem

Post Merge: April 17, 2014, 02:10:38 AM

also heres a link showcasing my mewtwo
http://youtu.be/XbEKmTg1ai4
Looks awesome! :D

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

Kingevilpuff I'll test your Mewtwo tomorrow and see if I can fix ur gfx error

Quote from: SmashKing64 on April 17, 2014, 02:19:49 AM
Kingevilpuff I'll test your Mewtwo tomorrow and see if I can fix ur gfx error

Neutral B freezes in that one.  :-\
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

@SmashKing64

Looks great!Where can I download Project M Unbound?

So I've got 6 more characters working. I'm behind on schedule because I was really busy today :/

So no update tonight... Everything works though, I just need cosmetics, which I'll do tomorrow hopefully :/

But yeah, this looks like it works :)

This should open up 11 new slots.

There are other slots to work with, but I haven't touched them yet. I actually don't even know how to "synch" fighter, cosmetic, and CSSslot files so that the game knows that FighterXX loads CSSlot YY AND Cosmetic ZZ. I do know how to attach the Fighter to Slot though, so that's good. Once someone knows how to do that I've got another idea I'd like to try that could probably give us the final slots we van get. After that... we'll be done. But 100 won't realistically be possible, since there are certain things such as the "none" CSS thing taking up space among other things.

Anyway, I'll post updated here but for my pack, wait a bit for an update. If you've got suggestions PLEASE send them to me. I failed 30 movesets today, so in total I've played 100+ in the entire time I've tried to get movesets for BrawlEx. I'm also still holding a spot for some upcoming movesets so when I do update it, it won't be complete and it's max, but I plan on making it max once certain movesets that I know about or are involved with in some way are completed.

Also I need some help in certain areas. Mainly people who know how to mess with objects in models for characters. It's not EX related so PM me if you know how to move objects from one thing to another.

We'll get as close as we can to 100. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Hey nebulon, great work! glad to see someone posted about this. i hadn't the time to do so. in roughly a week i should be able to start work back on all my other projects, such as Ness', Rob's, and captain's module. i can also get back to work on my tool, as well as SSE research :) Incidentally, it's not too hard to tie each data type to each other. Look around in the file structures in the OP and you'll start to see where things tie together

Unbound isn't out yet
I'm fixing up the glitches

Quote from: Sammi Husky on April 17, 2014, 05:53:38 AM
Hey nebulon, great work! glad to see someone posted about this. i hadn't the time to do so. in roughly a week i should be able to start work back on all my other projects, such as Ness', Rob's, and captain's module. i can also get back to work on my tool, as well as SSE research :) Incidentally, it's not too hard to tie each data type to each other. Look around in the file structures in the OP and you'll start to see where things tie together

I'm sure the method to do synching will surface :)

And a ROB module??? That'd my amazing. I've had Caliking's Megaman X done for a long time with GFX fixes :) You just incentivized me so much.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 17, 2014, 11:54:07 AM
Alright. I tested on my Wii, and you were right. Shadow Ball does freeze, but I found what was causing the freeze.

But now I'm having two problems. Mewtwo spazzes out on the ground when using Shadow Ball, Disable, or Confusion. The second problem is that Shadow Ball is now invisible again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

OK I DO NOT  UNDERSTAND THIS ONE [Technical difficulty's please hang around] BIT BUT I AM GONNA DOWNLOAD THIS [ Technical difficulty's please don't go anywhere.] AND LEARN HOW TO USE IT FOR THE SAKE OF BRAWL KIND, WARIO AND PETTY, LUCARIO AND MEWTWO... and more of course. This calls for a montage!  :kdance:

I think your shadowball growing past it'supposed  size is probably related to how it's animated. ie it might have a keyframe right on a certain bone that it previously used to "grow" with that is conflicting with your current animations.

im excited to add the extra slots soon. I also think that nebulon's boss method seems to be something which could be used for alloys, giga bowser, and wario man, freeing us 6 more slots. we shouldn't touch nana, cause she should be included in the non-addition characters to reach 100 i think. and messing with her will screw up ice climbers 100%

V. 1.00

I managed to fix my issues, except the randomly enlarging Shadow Ball GFX. Go ahead and download it if you think you might know how to fix it.

Quote from: MeleeMaster500 on April 17, 2014, 01:26:31 PMI think your shadowball growing past it'supposed  size is probably related to how it's animated. ie it might have a keyframe right on a certain bone that it previously used to "grow" with that is conflicting with your current animations.
Are you talking to me? If so, then Mewtwo's Shadow Ball is animated exactly like Lucario's. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

K I'm awake and I'll see what I can do with your Mewtwo problem

Quote from: TheOriginalSINe on April 17, 2014, 02:04:21 PMFinal question: it is possible to make it so that the extended costumes of a character have a different moveset? For instance, I want the Doctor Mario costumes that I have Doctor Mario's moveset. I think Project M has this capability, and I recall that Nebulon has a Link costume that is labeled with a "different moveset" on his CSP.

Yes and No.

Project M doesn't have that capability, all they did was change a hitbox depending on the costume.

THe difficulty of making a moveset for a costume depends on how much you want to change. The amount of changes you want to make are limited by file size limitations.

You can have a clone have a different moveset, if you want.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.