The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 05, 2014, 05:32:46 PM
nope
but project m with turbo is possible now
if ur into that...

Project M with Turbo doesn't need BrawlEx. o.O
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

You know I happened to think would it be safe to set up your clone's portraits using the MiscData[41] in the char_bust_tex_lz77?

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 06:12:25 PM
Project M with Turbo doesn't need BrawlEx. o.O

I finally got it stable. But Naruto will cause a silent freeze during one of his Side B combos, since the creator made it kind of like a branching combo like Marth/Roy. Other than that, every other character passes.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 05, 2014, 06:12:25 PM
Project M with Turbo doesn't need BrawlEx. o.O
but project M with brawlEx does need turbo... :D

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on May 05, 2014, 08:08:37 PM
but project M with brawlEx does need turbo... :D

For those that don't think curry mode is cool or never use it  8)


Quote from: Nebulon on May 05, 2014, 05:34:02 PM
Boss slots work now along with random pieces of data to make slots. I'll tut that later.

So with boss slots now being available to use is it now possible for a complete 100 slot roster?

May 06, 2014, 08:57:27 AM #5482 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 09:04:53 AM by Axel Akutare
Quote from: brawlboy22 on May 06, 2014, 08:46:00 AM
So with boss slots now being available to use is it now possible for a complete 100 slot roster?
If you include all the transformation character slots(Including the Trainer himself) we're at least very close. My set has 85 slots, which is a modified version of Nebulon's(Nebulon's CSS doesn't include the Pokemon or Sheik slots), and Nebulon's had most of the boss slots filled. Even with the Boss slots there's still unoccupied slots and unfinished slots in the game that are apparently workable.

At the end of this we should be roughly around 94 individual characters being possible, if my lack of sleep brain math is right. So for a 100 slot CSS shouldn't be far off since the Pokemon Trainer takes up four slots and Zelda and Sheik take up two each. Watch us finally reach the 100 maximum and PW shows up with a new version that allows for 200.

Edit: Actually, the Random Slot would also take up a slot, so wouldn't a 100 slot CSS still be impossible since we're limited to Hex 63 as the last character slot?
I'm the Dark Hero! Hoping to achieve Axel as a character for SSBB!

Nebulon and I (Mostly Nebulon, I just helped a little here and there) figured that there are 99 (including random) possible slots.

Though, there's still the possibility for 100, just not too sure yet...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Some guy used the alloys slots (idk how)  but the only problem is it freezes in 100 man brawl and sometimes randomly during matches.

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 06, 2014, 09:02:35 AM
Nebulon and I (Mostly Nebulon, I just helped a little here and there) figured that there are 99 (including random) possible slots.

Though, there's still the possibility for 100, just not too sure yet...

In my current build (Which I will release soon), I have one SFX error to fix, and if someone wants to advise me then I will release immediately after.

Right now, including Pokemon trainer AND individuals Pokes, and ZSS and Sheik, it's be adding 4 slots to my build (because I already have Trainer and ZSS), which would bump me up to 88 including Random. And I have 10 more slots to work with, so that would bring us to 98, so if we added Warioman and Giga, or 2 more Randoms it'd be 100, UNLESS I can get one other slot to work... and I MIIIIIIIIIGHT be able to... That's the plan. :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

SFX error? What do you mean?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on May 06, 2014, 12:20:59 PM
SFX error? What do you mean?

I can only edit Megaman in BB 67 it seems (If not then it was 65b) and I'm trying to make one of it's SFX end after the button is released.

You see, his Side-A charges his Side Smash (which is his Mega shot, or Buster shot) and as Side A is being held down, a SFX plays. The issue is that once the Buttons are released in order to perform the Side Smash, the SFX for Holding it down still plays until the SFX itself is done.

KingEvilPuff tried to explain it to me in a post in the SFX forum, but it appears that simply naming the SFX entry (Transient) doesn't work for older versions of BB... at least that's what I've concluded.

Can anyone pm me?

I'm also experimenting with a few things TRYING SO HARD to just get Megaman X in the game before the ROB module and I'm about to give up... again... lol
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

This is a bit of a stupid question; Which characters specifically can we clone? Is there a list somewhere?

Quote from: Lateralus on May 06, 2014, 03:14:12 PM
This is a bit of a stupid question; Which characters specifically can we clone? Is there a list somewhere?
You can download all the modules of characters that can be cloned on the first page. As far as I know, that list hasn't changed.
Want to learn about my new project? Click here!
Updated 1/18

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.