The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Guests are viewing this topic.

May 16, 2014, 05:41:14 AM #5655 Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 07:07:49 AM by Ultraxwing
Quote from: frostymm on May 16, 2014, 05:36:32 AM
Well I would definitely like to update it with both more slots set up AND the info.pac finished but I wouldn't hold my breath on that. Time is something that is not on my side this semester.

I'd say implement the info files for whatever characters you put in as you put them in and if/when I get around to updating this you might have saved yourself a little bit of effort.

Or heck somebody else might update it =p Wouldn't bother me in the slightest
hm, i'm pretty patient. i'm still waiting the great CSS project that ASF1nk is still making. my patience is pretty tamed. but an update would be sexy, maybe one of the pack makers could update it. i might make an attempt upon updating it.
but, my track record for doing anything i've said and actually doing it is pretty piss poor. (i'm sorry for this) so anyone who thinks i might actually update it. your hopes shouldn't get that high, but this is basic copy and paste and updating the slot info. just not sure about the info stuff.

EDIT:
i'm having a hard time finding the External IDS on the PSA to change them to another character. where are these located?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Okay so now it works with riivo. Do i still need an sd card or can i use my 32gig flash drive as i do with all my other hacks?


May 17, 2014, 02:09:37 AM #5658 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:19:19 AM by Pokemon Master CB
Would it be at all possible to use this CSS menu with BrawlEx? My first thought is no, but then again for the build that I am doing I wouldn't have more than 25 characters.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The CSSroster.dat probably will not work for this, and the old CSS code would have to be implemented. But would that work?



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The barrel doesn't go away, so I need to get rid of it somehow.  :P

Post Merge: May 17, 2014, 02:19:18 AM

Well that's interesting...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 17, 2014, 02:09:37 AM
Would it be at all possible to use this CSS menu with BrawlEx? My first thought is no, but then again for the build that I am doing I wouldn't have more than 25 characters.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The CSSroster.dat probably will not work for this, and the old CSS code would have to be implemented. But would that work?



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The barrel doesn't go away, so I need to get rid of it somehow.  :P

Post Merge: May 17, 2014, 02:19:18 AM

Well that's interesting...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's probably all messed up because it's not made for clones. Use the fighter chart and make the clones use the ID's of normal characters.

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on May 17, 2014, 02:09:37 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The CSSroster.dat probably will not work for this, and the old CSS code would have to be implemented. But would that work?



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
The barrel doesn't go away, so I need to get rid of it somehow.  :P

Post Merge: May 17, 2014, 02:19:18 AM

Well that's interesting...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Turn off Entry in the FighterConfig.

Hi again,

I mentioned how I can get my 4gb to worked and one of you recommended using the ProjectM loader. I finally got the 4gb I needed and I used Nebulons pack to test with said loader. None of the hacks will load...

If helpful I'm using SDHC, and a Wii. If you guys feel that I left something out, let me know please?.. .-.

Quote from: Batman on May 17, 2014, 03:48:22 AM
Hi again,

I mentioned how I can get my 4gb to worked and one of you recommended using the ProjectM loader. I finally got the 4gb I needed and I used Nebulons pack to test with said loader. None of the hacks will load...

If helpful I'm using SDHC, and a Wii. If you guys feel that I left something out, let me know please?.. .-.
You're using his 4GB codesset, right?

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04

May 17, 2014, 04:44:38 AM #5663 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 04:46:54 AM by Batman
Quote from: Xero874 on May 17, 2014, 04:42:13 AM
You're using his 4GB codesset, right?

I believe so?... I used the one that's originally RSBE01 (No renaming/changes). If it's not that one in that case, which one out of the ones he provided?

Edit; Nevermind I know what you meant now. "RSBE014GB"?

Quote from: Batman on May 17, 2014, 04:44:38 AM
I believe so?... I used the one that's originally RSBE01 (No renaming/changes). If it's not that one in that case, which one out of the ones he provided?

Edit; Nevermind I know what you meant now. "RSBE014GB"?
Yup, that one.

My current BrawlEx pack: https://www.mediafire.com/?m9e63e219aawke1
Version 0.04


Is there any way around the GFX issues caused when a cloned character fights its original?

Quote from: arnypalmy on May 17, 2014, 06:33:39 AMIs there any way around the GFX issues caused when a cloned character fights its original?
You'll need to change the GFX IDs the characters use to do that.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

May 17, 2014, 11:40:49 AM #5668 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 12:05:20 PM by SmashKing64
question
how do i add alloys to css?

Post Merge: May 17, 2014, 12:00:26 PM

nvm about that
but alloys are freezing on me how do i fix this problem? like during gameplay

Post Merge: May 17, 2014, 12:05:20 PM

it happens whenever alloy uses shield

that happens becuase alloys shouldnt ever shield, use FSs or special moves, i think there is a code to that but idkn where tough.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.