Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847377 times)
AutumnVen
Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards RAGE!! Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5910 on: May 27, 2014, 10:06:24 AM »

Look good to everyone else? i think it will suffice  Kirby Dance

What is the file size limit for the sc_selcharacter? Because mine continues to freeze.  Undecided

Post Merge: May 27, 2014, 10:25:29 AM
    The reason I ask this is because I am having a strange problem... My CSS works for all but one character. Snake. For some reason whenever you go to highlight him the game freezes. He is the only character that has this problem. All the other ones work fine. Why is this? I haven't done anything different with him compared to the other characters.

I could always just make a clone and see if that snake works, but at the same time this should work normally!  Undecided
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:27:16 PM by Pokemon Master CB » Logged

tooterp
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5911 on: May 27, 2014, 12:40:06 PM »

something point 79 so what ever the original size is .79 i think 5.79 but i could be wrong

You probably know me from here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5912 on: May 27, 2014, 12:50:55 PM »

something point 79 so what ever the original size is .79 i think 5.79 but i could be wrong

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Don Jon Bravo
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Boo! Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5913 on: May 27, 2014, 12:53:02 PM »

I'll make it able to select and add multiple CSP's too at some point. However the technicalities involved with just this is gonna take a bit of time.

and yes this will edit existing sc_selcharacter and common5.pacs. It doesn't need to do anything bone related at all. It's just automating the process of adding cosmetics in my tut.
    so will we still need to add bones to the selcharacter
    or will u provide one with existing ones?

tooterp
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5914 on: May 27, 2014, 01:09:59 PM »

when will it be out?

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5915 on: May 27, 2014, 01:16:05 PM »

Which confuses me because it is only 3.75... Tongue I am actually using your pack Nebulon as a base sc_selcharacter

Post Merge: May 27, 2014, 02:21:23 PM
    Can I delete any unused MiscData[] that I am not using in the char_bust_tex_lz77? Like delete all of the added clones that I am not using.
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 02:21:40 PM by Pokemon Master CB » Logged

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5916 on: May 27, 2014, 02:22:24 PM »

so will we still need to add bones to the selcharacter
    or will u provide one with existing ones?

Well i suppose since it's difficult for a few people to understand how to add the CSS expansion bones to an existing sc_selcharacter.pac, i can include a function that will automatically add all the new bones the CSS expansion has, however adding a single new bone is out of the scope of my program, because it would require editing the animation for the bones as well, which isn't easily automated.

So, just using the CSS expansion bones and animation will have to do, sorry :/ I may make a tutorial at a later date on how to add just 1 bone by hand though.

when will it be out?

It's gonna be out soon, don't worry. Im simply making edits at the moment to allow multiple images to be added at 1 time to each section. (CSP'S, battle portraits, RSP's etc etc)

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5917 on: May 27, 2014, 02:38:33 PM »

Which confuses me because it is only 3.75... Tongue I am actually using your pack Nebulon as a base sc_selcharacter

Post Merge: May 27, 2014, 02:21:23 PM
    Can I delete any unused MiscData[] that I am not using in the char_bust_tex_lz77? Like delete all of the added clones that I am not using.
    3.79 is the limit, but I have downsized the CSPs and made them CMPR. Most of their dimensions are 125x100.

This is how they can all fit. I just started doing 90x112.

Smiley

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

tooterp
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5918 on: May 27, 2014, 02:38:47 PM »

are you using dolphin or a wii

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5919 on: May 27, 2014, 02:47:03 PM »

are you using dolphin or a wii
    I'm using a wii.

3.79 is the limit, but I have downsized the CSPs and made them CMPR. Most of their dimensions are 125x100.

This is how they can all fit. I just started doing 90x112.

Smiley
    Do you think I could delete some of the clones that you have added to reduce the file size more? I am actually only using like 6 clones in the pack I have created. Tongue

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5920 on: May 27, 2014, 02:57:53 PM »

I'm using a wii.
    Do you think I could delete some of the clones that you have added to reduce the file size more? I am actually only using like 6 clones in the pack I have created. Tongue

Dude... Just start over then lol. It shouldn't be hard. It takes me 15 minutes to manually add in a character, cosmetics, module etc. You'll be fine Smiley

If you're asking if I care because you think I feel somehow entitled to the free things I put up for download, then no, I do not care how anyone uses my version of the free software I've put together. I am not entitled, and for the things I made, I shouldn't care, since I put it up for people to download for free. It'd be stupid for me to care about what people do with anything I've made and linked to this site. I give people links because I want to share, I don't do it for credit or because I NEED it or anything.

Smiley do whatever you want. Literally put it on 30 SD cards and put them in a fish tank, I don't care. Replace them all with Shadow for all I care.

RedMan911
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5921 on: May 27, 2014, 03:42:15 PM »

has any one found a way to add an EX falco to their game? or am I just going to have to be patient till the falco module is done?

"I never cared about justice, and I don't ever recall calling myself a hero... I have always only fought for the people that I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears before me, I will destroy it!"

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5922 on: May 27, 2014, 03:44:41 PM »

has any one found a way to add an EX falco to their game? or am I just going to have to be patient till the falco module is done?

Falco has an issue with it's FS so... He might be one that can't be cloned... Might wanna port the character...

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5923 on: May 27, 2014, 03:47:09 PM »

Somebody did.
    And made Silver as a clone.

Post Merge: May 27, 2014, 03:48:35 PM
    Falco has an issue with it's FS so... He might be one that can't be cloned... Might wanna port the character...

If the clone uses a completely different Final Smash, then I believe it'll work.
    « Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:48:36 PM by HaloFanODST » Logged

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5924 on: May 27, 2014, 04:02:15 PM »

Who made a silver clone?

Pages:  1 ... 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: