The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 10, 2014, 12:01:48 AM
About as bad now that I have added more csps, PW said he might be able to fix it though, if he doesn't it's back to 100 x 128 csps again. :P
Ah okay, just wanted to confirm it wasn't just me.
I honestly don't mind the 100 x 128 pics if I have to use em, but I fear that with more characters I'm gonna eventually hit my limit.
Even if we can have a delay in the CSP loading with about the same load time that doesn't freeze up the entire game for everyone, that would be fine with me. Like where the image just takes a second or two to appear.

June 10, 2014, 12:26:07 AM #6256 Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 12:36:10 AM by 24tee
Quote from: leondanny56 on June 09, 2014, 11:45:56 PM
are you using it with an sd card? it has to be an sd card. a jump drive or a converter where you put the sd card in the jump drive won't work it has to be a regular sd card.


the reason it has to be a sd card is because axnextframe won't load from the usb port even if riivo gives you the option to choose axnextframe that won't work unless your using a sd card.

Yeah I'm using a 2gb sd

June 10, 2014, 12:47:31 AM #6257 Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:06:37 AM by leondanny56
Quote from: 24tee on June 10, 2014, 12:26:07 AM
Yeah I'm using a 2gb sd

humm i'm sarting to run out of ideas but i do know one other thing that helped me get it working but i'm not sure if you feel like
taking the time to do it.

here's what i did: first i backed up my sd card to my computer next i formated my sd card but i made sure to format it a certain way i formated it to 32fat with alocution size of 8192 bytes after that things started working.

Post Merge: June 10, 2014, 01:04:31 AM

if that dosen't work than the only other thing i can think of is maybe nebelon's pack dosen't work with riivo.
because i thought i read a long ways back on the brawlex forums that nebelon's pack had to use the project m lancher
to work but i could be wroung about that.

if after everything else dosen't work i'm sorry but i can only think of one other thing and that is if you want i could upload my current build of brawlex working with riivo to mediafire and so you can download it and put it on the root of your sd card so you can adjust the clones however you want after that.

but for my build you will need a sd card that is at least 4gigs big.
and my build has some interesting things like no random slot but none of my clones cause freeze mine also has cbliss as part of my build because i used shinf's pack to set mine up also my common3 has unusual items but no freeze.

and one other thing i have not yet set up my csp's or battle portrites for any of my clones yet for instance all the different link clones will have the same css and battle portrites but no freezeing.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

I've tested Toon Link's Module with Skull Kid and he works excellently great no freezes all of his attacks also work, I'm actually thinking untill my issues are fixed with Mewtwo and another Fighter Skull Kid and another Fighter so I could release my pack so I can have opinions on what to change before I actually release it on the vault.

How do you add a new clone in the newest Brawl Expanison v2.00?

So is the final smash music for certain characters still borked?

Quote from: KingImpris on June 10, 2014, 01:35:04 AMHow do you add a new clone in the newest Brawl Expanison v2.00?
It's the same as it's always been... Or do you mean new slots?
New slots are 64-7F, 58 is fixed as well.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 10, 2014, 01:36:32 AM
It's the same as it's always been... Or do you mean new slots?
New slots are 64-7F, 58 is fixed as well.
Yeah sorry i meant new slots 64 - 7F i tried slot 64 and it freezes when hovering to it.

Can't comment on that then, only been able to test 'em in Dolphin.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on June 10, 2014, 01:39:47 AM
Can't comment on that then, only been able to test 'em in Dolphin.
Im using dolphin to test it out too :).

I'll start from scratch and see if I notice anything, then.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!


Quote from: KingImpris on June 10, 2014, 01:41:00 AM
Im using dolphin to test it out too :).

i have alread tryied it on the wii using riivolution and slot 64 works fine for me.
quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Quote from: leondanny56 on June 10, 2014, 01:45:08 AM
i have alread tryied it on the wii using riivolution and slot 64 works fine for me.
I added on the cssroster id 64 is it normal if it doesn't show as "fighter64ex""?
and i did hex edit the fighter64 to recongize the clone character Geno

June 10, 2014, 01:49:57 AM #6269 Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 01:50:51 AM by Kitsu-chan
Ah, you should use the fighter config from an earlier version and it should still work.

Also, it's normal for fighter64ex and over not to show.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!