The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on June 25, 2014, 11:54:10 PM
I managed to fix the flickering issue by making a custom css that removes the borders on the css icons. That way the icons aren't close enough together to see them flickering and arguing over priority.

Teach me your secrets O.o
My BrawlEx Cosmetic template for people who are lazy!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203448
Supports up to 35 BrawlEx characters currently.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on June 25, 2014, 11:54:10 PM
I managed to fix the flickering issue by making a custom css that removes the borders on the css icons. That way the icons aren't close enough together to see them flickering and arguing over priority.
Will you release something like a place holder with the modified CSS?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Does anyone know how to make a clone character use a different characters soundbank?  For example, if I wanted a Link clone to use Toon Links sounds?

June 26, 2014, 01:06:53 PM #6528 Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 01:07:47 PM by Kitsu-chan
Quote from: Chaotix37 on June 26, 2014, 12:48:05 PMDoes anyone know how to make a clone character use a different characters soundbank?  For example, if I wanted a Link clone to use Toon Links sounds?
Only way currently is to go into the PSA itself and change around SFX stuff.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Here's the border I use: http://www.mediafire.com/view/y0lt56v583y0tgs/MenSelchrFaceframe.png

Just replace the MenSelchrFaceframe texture in MiscData30 to use it, also you might want to recolour it to suit your own CSS.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on June 26, 2014, 02:48:01 PM
Here's the border I use: http://www.mediafire.com/view/y0lt56v583y0tgs/MenSelchrFaceframe.png

Just replace the MenSelchrFaceframe texture in MiscData30 to use it, also you might want to recolour it to suit your own CSS.

So this is what you use to separate the CSS icons, right? Thanks alot! This will make things prettier ;)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Has anyone had issues with a character addition creating a new row in the CSS, which causes freezing in the SSS? I think I'm having one of those. In dire need of help.
"Embrace your dreams, and... whatever happens, protect your honor..." ~Zack Fair

sorry for bugging, but can someone post the captain.rel? (probably add it to the OP so people like me stop coming along)

Hello, all. I got an issue with CSS... or CSPs, rather.

Everyone works perfectly fine except Cloud whose CSPs dont show up. Idk if this was already brought up before but I couldnt seem to find the answer. Anyone know? Other than him, everything else works wonderfully.


June 27, 2014, 12:54:11 AM #6534 Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 12:55:43 AM by Kitsu-chan
Quote from: Kyouma on June 27, 2014, 12:46:33 AMsorry for bugging, but can someone post the captain.rel? (probably add it to the OP so people like me stop coming along)
It's in the unstable BrawlEx download~

Post Merge: June 27, 2014, 12:55:43 AM

Quote from: Kan714 on June 27, 2014, 12:54:05 AMHello, all. I got an issue with CSS... or CSPs, rather. Everyone works perfectly fine except Cloud whose CSPs dont show up. Idk if this was already brought up before but I couldnt seem to find the answer. Anyone know? Other than him, everything else works wonderfully.
Hm... Maybe you misnamed the CSPs?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Hmm... I believe everything is named right... Unless this wasnt what youre talking about. D:



My Cosmetic Config is definitely a changeup from Ikes, just 00x10 or whatever it was that links the character to the CSPs is 6E (in hex since Cloud is 110) and 04x10 that links to the Icons. Which doesnt work but Im not concerned about that.

Quote from: Kan714 on June 27, 2014, 01:12:45 AMHmm... I believe everything is named right... Unless this wasnt what youre talking about. D:
My Cosmetic Config is definitely a changeup from Ikes, just 00x10 or whatever it was that links the character to the CSPs is 6E (in hex since Cloud is 110) and 04x10 that links to the Icons. Which doesnt work but Im not concerned about that.
Huh. That's odd. ...Maybe you forgot to do something in the 'AnimeTexPat' part?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kan714 on June 27, 2014, 12:54:05 AM
Hello, all. I got an issue with CSS... or CSPs, rather.

Everyone works perfectly fine except Cloud whose CSPs dont show up. Idk if this was already brought up before but I couldnt seem to find the answer. Anyone know? Other than him, everything else works wonderfully.


Quote from: Kan714 on June 27, 2014, 12:54:05 AM
Hello, all. I got an issue with CSS... or CSPs, rather.

Everyone works perfectly fine except Cloud whose CSPs dont show up. Idk if this was already brought up before but I couldnt seem to find the answer. Anyone know? Other than him, everything else works wonderfully.


Quote from: Kan714 on June 27, 2014, 12:54:05 AM
Hello, all. I got an issue with CSS... or CSPs, rather.

Everyone works perfectly fine except Cloud whose CSPs dont show up. Idk if this was already brought up before but I couldnt seem to find the answer. Anyone know? Other than him, everything else works wonderfully.



Who is your Lara Croft character? Is it gunslinger Samus?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Ah yeah. Ive always been a person of adding new characters instead of just replicas so I got Gunslinger Samus and named it Lara Croft. But since theres no module yet, that slot is basically empty at the moment until it comes out XD

Quote from: Kan714 on June 27, 2014, 01:39:55 AM
Ah yeah. Ive always been a person of adding new characters instead of just replicas so I got Gunslinger Samus and named it Lara Croft. But since theres no module yet, that slot is basically empty at the moment until it comes out XD

Awe! I thought you might've ported her over someone... Man I got excited lol.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822