The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Is there a code for this that would give BrawlEx characters the ability to play in the Multi-Man Brawl, Subspace Emissary, Classic or All-Star without crashing?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

Quote from: SUPAHSAWNIK99 on July 02, 2014, 03:24:00 PM
Is there a code for this that would give BrawlEx characters the ability to play in the Multi-Man Brawl, Subspace Emissary, Classic or All-Star without crashing?
Excluding SSE, they should only crash at the end of classic and all-star as long as you have stock icons for them on your css.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on July 03, 2014, 01:57:00 AM
Excluding SSE, they should only crash at the end of classic and all-star as long as you have stock icons for them on your css.

Not having Stock Icons will immediatelly crash at the CSS (Classic Mode).

The clones DO NOT show up on the Subspace Emissary.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Can anyone help me on editing a PSA to add a different final smash? Specifically, Falcon's smash b/c the beta module crashes if used.

Don't ask here. Ask in the "Attacks/Animations" help section.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


so i was just wondering (to keep this thread going) what are the chances of a king dedede module or a diddy module ever being created? i would love to put king rool and also silver into my brawlex roster but is it just phantomwings who creates the modules? if so i want to know the secrets behind his geniusness...  :>.>:

Quote from: corpsra on July 05, 2014, 06:08:56 PM
so i was just wondering (to keep this thread going) what are the chances of a king dedede module or a diddy module ever being created? i would love to put king rool and also silver into my brawlex roster but is it just phantomwings who creates the modules? if so i want to know the secrets behind his geniusness...  :>.>:

For Rool you could always wait for my PSA over Pit. ;D

But it HAS been a while. Then again, PW's really busy, I hear.

Quick question, does Zelda transforming into Sheik crash for anyone?

Using the latest/not beta build that's out there.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Does anyone know when the next set of modules will be released? I can't wait for a Bowser and Falco module :D

For the most part it's up to PhantomWings, and he always appears out of nowhere to amaze us.
So no idea.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Karna on July 05, 2014, 11:43:34 PM
For the most part it's up to PhantomWings, and he always appears out of nowhere to amaze us.
So no idea.

I just hope we get a stable version of his new Ex soon.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on July 05, 2014, 11:45:47 PM
I just hope we get a stable version of his new Ex soon.
That would be a good thing. A very good thing. But he doesn't have a working Wii far as I know so he can't really test its stability 'till he gets a working one.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Too bad... I had hoped to try out the new ExModules...

The new modules will work the same for the current version of BrawlEx, Toon Link works perfectly, Falcon works aside from using the Blue Falcon, and not sure about Zelda/Sheik...
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

sammi what left of your tool?
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri