Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847603 times)
Slick76jakers
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6960 on: August 10, 2014, 08:37:23 PM »

that smley was 8 and ) put together...whoops, I meant to say windows 8!

Post Merge: August 10, 2014, 08:52:15 PM
yes, I'm positive the cosmetic ID isn't the issue. the css came with cosmetics that just say EX slot, and I edit and replace them When I confirm the character works. I'll put a link tot eh actual css template I'm using. it's called the brawlex cosmetic template,
 http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5829&Moderated=All
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 08:52:15 PM by Slick76jakers » Logged

Steam/SSBB Guy
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6961 on: August 10, 2014, 09:22:26 PM »

Some Clones Need Result files, Ex: FitShadowResults.pac If you can't find any results files, then make sure your clones' fighter config for Results set to none. That's happened to me when I first did a Toon Link clone.

Slick76jakers
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6962 on: August 10, 2014, 10:14:10 PM »

I never knew that. I just went and tried it...and still a freeze. I'm starting to think the PSA itself might be corrupt? It's unlikely, because the three movesets I've tested all come from nebulon's pack, (I'm making my own pack with my favourite characters, and I like a few characters from his pack.) Anyway, I set the results to none on knuckles and Naruto, and Both still freze. It's a weird different freeze too. for naruto the screen goes black like it was about to display the results screen, but is crashed, as I can't escape from the screen. there is no loud beep. for knuckles, when the game ends, and the announcer says "Game!" or whatever, there's a few seconds of slo-mo before it loads the results screen, but it freezes before it goes to the result screen. It still shoes the fight scene, but frozen. again no beep and I can't escape the screen. I don't understand why it's doing this, I literally added in waluigi, then moved on to knuckles right after, and it didn't work. :/

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6963 on: August 10, 2014, 10:44:08 PM »

Odd I'm using some fighters from Nebulon's pack and they work for me for example I'm have Waluigi in my pack and he works perfectly. Try adding in a STGRESULT.pac into the folder for your stages.

superluigi220
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6964 on: August 11, 2014, 12:03:44 AM »

how do u make a zelda clone that can transform into sheik?

Slick76jakers
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6965 on: August 11, 2014, 01:57:02 AM »

I do have a result.pac, and I've tried different result.pac files as well. With a soft crash, I know it means it's missing files, but you can still press home and leave, right? at least that's how it's been with my soft crashes in the past. it just straight up freezes, and i have to turn the system off. there is no compression on any of the miscdata files in the result pac, and everything is named correctly. Brstmguy, I am also using that waluigi, and it works just fine. I have him on slot 45, so far anything on 46, 47, or 48 as I've checked, doesn't work.

Superlucario603
    Supreme Kitten

Initiating Combat Mode

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6966 on: August 11, 2014, 02:23:42 AM »

how do u make a zelda clone that can transform into sheik?

Be more specific.... What do you mean a Zelda clone? Like toon Zelda? Or someone that goes over Zelda? 

3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

r_stronghammer
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6967 on: August 11, 2014, 10:34:45 AM »

Okay, guys, I've found the problem - it isn't CSPs, it's because I was using a custom moveset that failed. So, I fixed the problem, but now have another one - whenever I use Farore's Wind, it crashes when I re-appear. Any Idea's of what went wrong?

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6968 on: August 11, 2014, 11:17:01 AM »

So, I fixed it.
    I don't know how, But I fixed it.

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Goko567
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6969 on: August 11, 2014, 11:38:00 AM »

How do I make custom announcer calls for a custom character?

The Professor
    Extreme Kitten

Nantsutte tsuchatta

• Awards Hot Topic Active Contributor RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6970 on: August 11, 2014, 01:58:10 PM »

How do I make custom announcer calls for a custom character?

To my current knowledge, I believe you have to replace one of the boss's sound files with the announcer call, and change the ID of the announcer call to the sound you replaced's ID.

Professor is best Nichijou character.

Steam/SSBB Guy
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6971 on: August 11, 2014, 03:11:56 PM »

You have to replace one of the Announcer's existing clips such as the, "Rotation!" Clip with the the Announcer call of the clone such as, "Young Link!" And edit a certain portion of the cosmetic to the Audio ID of that clip with a Hex Editor. As to find out the Audio's ID You have to use the Smashbros.brsar to find out

Slick76jakers
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6972 on: August 11, 2014, 07:35:57 PM »

I was referring to the result screen portraits located at pf\menu\common\char_bust_tex. Each character has to have 1 file that has these that matches up with their cosmetic number. This is probably what you're missing.

Nope, I have result screen portraits preset for about 50 extra slots for when I use them. I feel Like I should upload my SD card contents somewhere and let others see what could be the issue, after all, I could have totally made a noobish mistake somewhere - wherever the hack it is.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6973 on: August 12, 2014, 05:43:43 PM »

Can someone tell me where the new .rel files for toon link, rob, zelda, etc. are? I've downloaded just about everything on the front page and there's nothing in there. Better yet, can someone just link them? Thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble! xI
    They're found in the unstable build.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Sammi Husky
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6974 on: August 13, 2014, 12:43:52 AM »

Ahh i suppose i should have posted in this thread as well. I've made a thread specifically for tools or modifications to existing tools that i have made. Figured if i was inclined to make changes to the things i used for convenience then others would probably benefit from it as well. In the thread, i've also updated the clone tool. You can find the changelog for it there, but i can tell you it's fixed all the current bugs that were reported to me as well as added a button for patching the module, and asking to re-encode textures as cmpr automatically when using the "compress filesize" in the cosmetic form. You can find the thread here

Pages:  1 ... 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: