Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2827557 times)
SSBB666
Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #6975 on: August 13, 2014, 02:01:51 PM »

So I've gotten as far as adding the clone to the CSS, but after I follow sammi huskys tutorial and after I finish I get a random icon instead of (ex. Dr mario) icon. I've followed the video again and again and still end up with the same results. I feel like a n00b asking these questions but that's what we're all here for right? To help haha thanks in advance guys!

<*SSBB666*>

Real
Mega Kitten

Texture Master of the Masters of the Textures lolw

View Profile Awards
« Reply #6976 on: August 13, 2014, 03:01:59 PM »

So I've gotten as far as adding the clone to the CSS, but after I follow sammi huskys tutorial and after I finish I get a random icon instead of (ex. Dr mario) icon. I've followed the video again and again and still end up with the same results. I feel like a n00b asking these questions but that's what we're all here for right? To help haha thanks in advance guys!

Have you watched the end of the video? The Hex Editing? And have you changed the modules to the clone id (3F?)

hai

Makarew
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic RAGE!! Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6977 on: August 13, 2014, 03:09:31 PM »

Do you have the correct hook? It should be AXNextFrame.

AutumnVen
    Supreme Kitten

Flaming Dunsparce! Your argument is invalid.

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6978 on: August 13, 2014, 03:23:35 PM »

Ahh i suppose i should have posted in this thread as well. I've made a thread specifically for tools or modifications to existing tools that i have made. Figured if i was inclined to make changes to the things i used for convenience then others would probably benefit from it as well. In the thread, i've also updated the clone tool. You can find the changelog for it there, but i can tell you it's fixed all the current bugs that were reported to me as well as added a button for patching the module, and asking to re-encode textures as cmpr automatically when using the "compress filesize" in the cosmetic form. You can find the thread here
    I feel like this is the first bit of good news that this thread has gotten in a while... It's just been a lot of questions lately. I keep checking back for updates, but there never seems to be any. Tongue
    I am definitely gonna be downloading the updated tool! Thanks again Sammi! XD

SSBB666
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6979 on: August 13, 2014, 04:37:05 PM »

Have you watched the end of the video? The Hex Editing? And have you changed the modules to the clone id (3F?)
    Do you have the correct hook? It should be AXNextFrame.
    Yes I have edited the module and everything hex that needed and yes the hook type is axnextframe

<*SSBB666*>

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #6980 on: August 13, 2014, 04:59:42 PM »

Well it does seem that using the VBI hooktype does work properly with BrawlEx. Testing required.

SSBB666
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6981 on: August 13, 2014, 05:04:21 PM »

Well it does seem that using the VBI hooktype does work properly with BrawlEx. Testing required.

Ill test that out I haven't tested any only the axnextframe which seems to work 99% of the time

<*SSBB666*>

superluigi220
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6982 on: August 13, 2014, 05:27:41 PM »

i don't know to make a zelda clone transform into a sheik clone

Slick76jakers
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6983 on: August 13, 2014, 05:42:22 PM »

Little update here, I slowly just reworked everything into nebulon's brawlex pack, and things worked flawlessly. I'm now adding and replacing and removing characters. I'm taking characters I didn't like from the pack and putting in my favourite characters. Thanks to those that gave me suggestions here.

secretchaos1
    Extreme Kitten

Well, I don't want to leave this blank

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 Featured Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6984 on: August 13, 2014, 07:17:45 PM »

Ill test that out I haven't tested any only the axnextframe which seems to work 99% of the time

To add to all this, OSSleepthread works with varying success too. I find I still get crashes half the time on boot though, with USB.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6985 on: August 13, 2014, 10:06:23 PM »

Little update here, I slowly just reworked everything into nebulon's brawlex pack, and things worked flawlessly. I'm now adding and replacing and removing characters. I'm taking characters I didn't like from the pack and putting in my favourite characters. Thanks to those that gave me suggestions here.

Who did you use? I'm interested in looking for more people. Also has PW mentioned when yhe next update is?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

SSBB666
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6986 on: August 13, 2014, 11:02:26 PM »

If somebody could show me how to change sfx and announcer calls for the clones that'd be great if possible

<*SSBB666*>

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

« Reply #6987 on: August 13, 2014, 11:04:20 PM »

If somebody could show me how to change sfx and announcer calls for the clones that'd be great if possible

i might make a tut for the announcer calls

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Slick76jakers
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6988 on: August 14, 2014, 09:40:38 AM »

Who did you use? I'm interested in looking for more people. Also has PW mentioned when yhe next update is?

I've been using a bunch of different PSAs I enjoy and can competently play with. This includes Shulk, Lloyd, Kratos Aurion, Asch, Luffy, Issac (not the new one that came out recently) and I'm thinking of putting in Brawl DX's louie, as it's looking to be pretty cool, and amazing olimar-exclusive hacks are hard to find.
    I check in on updates to some brawl packs, including yours, Nebulon, for updated or new PSAs I might enjoy. I'm close to 80 characters now, I beleive.
    « Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 09:58:27 AM by Slick76jakers » Logged

SSBB666
    Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #6989 on: August 14, 2014, 02:24:44 PM »

I've been using a bunch of different PSAs I enjoy and can competently play with. This includes Shulk, Lloyd, Kratos Aurion, Asch, Luffy, Issac (not the new one that came out recently) and I'm thinking of putting in Brawl DX's louie, as it's looking to be pretty cool, and amazing olimar-exclusive hacks are hard to find.
    I check in on updates to some brawl packs, including yours, Nebulon, for updated or new PSAs I might enjoy. I'm close to 80 characters now, I beleive.
    You should release your pack man that'd be cool

<*SSBB666*>

Pages:  1 ... 463 464 465 [466] 467 468 469 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: