Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 ... 590
Author Topic: The Brawl Expansion Project  (Read 2847432 times)
Nebulon
Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7245 on: September 06, 2014, 02:49:14 PM »

if people need it, i could make a tut for it, but its pretty straight forward

http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/CSS_Slots this is where the things are to put in the config file for the one that stores the announcer call

I just need  super saw dz and what not to actually work on my machine.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #7246 on: September 06, 2014, 02:52:01 PM »

Nah, I'm good. Sammi told me where to look to figure them out. I'll just look for unused sounds on the subspace emissary files.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Bgeo25
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7247 on: September 07, 2014, 01:46:27 PM »

Hi again.. in attempt to load Diddy's cosmetics over my Marth clone used for a Roy PSA, I edited the hex code in the Cosmetic1A.dat file & changed "Marth" to "Diddy" but only half of Marth has changed.. the result is that Diddy's CSP shows but there's still a sword icon in back of him, symbolizing the Fire Emblem franchise. In addition, selecting Diddy makes the announcer say "Marth." Does someone have an idea on how to fix this and make it completely Diddy?

La Vida Loca

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #7248 on: September 07, 2014, 01:51:30 PM »

You can change the announcer call of your clone with Sammi's clone tool.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7249 on: September 08, 2014, 08:19:52 AM »

I have an issue. My CSS is freeazing. I redid every pictures myself and now there's an issue. I know it's not the amount, and te filesize is 3.45 mb. So I think one of the pics is corrupted. Is there a format we can't use? One of the formata I'm using is C18 for some of them. Os that game breaking?

Before I redo this I kust wanted to know if there were any formats we can't use or a filesize it can't be or a picture you can't replace.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #7250 on: September 08, 2014, 08:45:10 AM »

You should use CMPR for all CSPs for better compatibility.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7251 on: September 08, 2014, 08:55:00 AM »

You should use CMPR for all CSPs for better compatibility.

Awe man, i wanted Olimar's visor to be transparent :/ i had an unhandled exception in the icon misc 70 section. I think that might have been it... :/ I won't be able to test it for 8 hours, but it always urks me whenever this happens since I've invested to much time into it. I just wanna know what's wrong with it. If I add in a corrupted picture does it ruin all of it? Or just the section? I should have made back ups and tested as I did it :/

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #7252 on: September 08, 2014, 08:57:47 AM »

Awe man, i wanted Olimar's visor to be transparent :/ i had an unhandled exception in the icon misc 70 section. I think that might have been it... :/ I won't be able to test it for 8 hours, but it always urks me whenever this happens since I've invested to much time into it. I just wanna know what's wrong with it. If I add in a corrupted picture does it ruin all of it? Or just the section? I should have made back ups and tested as I did it :/

Safe and slow is best for these things, I had to reposition my 100 CSS bones more than once Cry

A backup is mandatory, always.
    « Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 08:58:43 AM by Senketsu (Br3) » Logged

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7253 on: September 08, 2014, 09:16:26 AM »

Safe and slow is best for these things, I had to reposition my 100 CSS bones more than once Cry

That sucks man :/

It couldn't br a cssslot thing could it? I changed all of the characters to properly load team colors too. So like, default Knuckles is Red team, default Dante is red Team, etc... That wouldn't be a problem would it? All I did was take the value in front of the ID in the Css slot (so it might read like: 05 00 00 01 04 02, and if I want costume 00 to be Red Team I'd take the 00 from 01 and swap it with the 05).

Or is that not how you do it??

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #7254 on: September 08, 2014, 01:31:50 PM »

What do I do to add more costumes to a character? I know I have to edit the fighter config, but I also need to edit the CSS Slot config, right?

That sucks man :/

It couldn't br a cssslot thing could it? I changed all of the characters to properly load team colors too. So like, default Knuckles is Red team, default Dante is red Team, etc... That wouldn't be a problem would it? All I did was take the value in front of the ID in the Css slot (so it might read like: 05 00 00 01 04 02, and if I want costume 00 to be Red Team I'd take the 00 from 01 and swap it with the 05).

Or is that not how you do it??

I honestly have no clue lol

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7255 on: September 08, 2014, 01:38:50 PM »

What do I do to add more costumes to a character? I know I have to edit the fighter config, but I also need to edit the CSS Slot config, right?

I honestly have no clue lol

I've been able to confirm it's not a CSSslot.dat issue. I'm testing the icons by themselves now. So far it freezes with the CSPs.

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 01:58:25 PM
    It's the CSPs... I'm adding in the miscData[XX] a few at a time to try to isolate the issue.

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 02:23:01 PM
    Also, how do I change the costume it loads for team battle? It's in cssspot data right?
    « Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:23:02 PM by Nebulon » Logged

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7256 on: September 08, 2014, 02:29:40 PM »

I've been able to confirm it's not a CSSslot.dat issue. I'm testing the icons by themselves now. So far it freezes with the CSPs.

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 01:58:25 PM
    It's the CSPs... I'm adding in the miscData[XX] a few at a time to try to isolate the issue.

i had a similar problem awhile back but i found that it was my sc_selcharacter.pac that got corrupted and i also found out why it got corrupted, it was because i was using the most updated version of brawlex, so once i went back to using brawlbox v0.69 for saving my sc_selcharacter.pac it didn't end up getting corrupted anymore.

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 02:33:14 PM
    team colors:

00=red team
    01=blue team
    03=green team

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 02:52:03 PM
    hey nebulon i noticed a few post back how you were saying it would be nice if we could use all 128 slots for characters, well i have an idea that just might let us get pretty close.
    « Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 02:52:03 PM by leondanny56 » Logged

quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7257 on: September 08, 2014, 02:52:21 PM »

i had a similar problem awhile back but i found that it was my sc_selcharacter.pac that got corrupted and i also found out why it got corrupted, it was because i was using the most updated version of brawlex, so once i went back to using brawlbox v0.69 for saving my sc_selcharacter.pac it didn't end up getting corrupted anymore.

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 02:33:14 PM
    team colors:

00=red team
    01=blue team
    03=green team

So this is done in CSSslot.dat right? Do you also need to switch around other values? If I want costume 00 to be blue, then I put 03 in front of it. But does that mean if there was a 05 in front of 00 that I should then put that in front of the original blue team ID?

Ricky (Br3)
    Administrator

« Reply #7258 on: September 08, 2014, 02:59:22 PM »

This will help you: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=66848.0

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

leondanny56
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7259 on: September 08, 2014, 03:00:03 PM »

yes it is done through cssslot.dat for each clone or each original character dosen't matter which.

for red team for instance first you put the team color like this first team color 00 next would be which color slot you want to use
    let's say it's color 05 so you would first put 00,05 than put the rest of the colors and team colors you want
    team color is always first character color is always second.

Post Merge: September 08, 2014, 03:03:13 PM

that wold help the only problem is he mix up the team colors, the way the team colors is suppose to be is
    00 is red team, 01, is blue team and 03 is green team.
    « Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 03:03:13 PM by leondanny56 » Logged

quote from Nepgear: i can do many things, just nothing particularly well.

Pages:  1 ... 481 482 483 [484] 485 486 487 ... 590
    Print
    Jump to: