The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I have a question are the tutorials on the front page up to date and if not how do I add new characters

WHY CAN'T I DOWNLOAD THE BRAWLEX CLONE TOOL! Can someone plz give me an alternate link plz!
Keep calm and HACK BRAWL BRO!
===============================
Riivolution? I think not!
===============================
There are only three things that are infinite, science, love, and the amount of zubats in a cave!
===============================
BrawlEX stands for BrawlExtra, IF YA DIDNT KNO!!!

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on September 25, 2014, 11:43:30 PM
I have a question are the tutorials on the front page up to date and if not how do I add new characters

They are up-to-date.

However, you don't need to use the CSS code now. As the CSSRoster.dat file can help with that.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

NVM I found one!
Keep calm and HACK BRAWL BRO!
===============================
Riivolution? I think not!
===============================
There are only three things that are infinite, science, love, and the amount of zubats in a cave!
===============================
BrawlEX stands for BrawlExtra, IF YA DIDNT KNO!!!

LolBrawl - Have you looked at the settings in your USB Loader? If there's settings within the loader to turn on codes and mods then do that, if not they should just work anyway.  I play modded NTSC-U Brawl on a PAL Wii just fine - just set up the mods on your SD card appropriately with the right directories, and make sure you have any necessary codes (I think the File Patch Code is the main one to have to make mods run on a loader - I used to use Riivolution until recently). If it doesn't work, try all the different hooks out -AXNextFrame works fine and is necessary for BrawlEx if you go into that.

But yeah, find the File Patch Code. Should be on the OP or somewhere in the downloads from memory, but not that hard to source out.
"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! :kdance:

Readme in the main download to be exact. Near the bottom.

September 28, 2014, 11:13:50 AM #7341 Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:29:39 PM by superben2008
okay. here is my problem. i'm editing nebulons pack. i wanted to replace sora with a mario clone. i have everything set up correctly but i still get a freeze when i try to enter a match. i have all of the correct files.

edit. here are my files http://www.mediafire.com/download/mncgn49ipwnhn33/DJ.rar


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Quote from: superben2008 on September 28, 2014, 11:13:50 AM
okay. here is my problem. i'm editing nebulons pack. i wanted to replace sora with a mario clone. i have everything set up correctly but i still get a freeze when i try to enter a match. i have all of the correct files.

edit. here are my files http://www.mediafire.com/download/mncgn49ipwnhn33/DJ.rar
.... It may be a boss slot your editing over or the clones files may be causing some interference with one.

Quote from: brawlboy22 on September 28, 2014, 11:16:56 PM
.... It may be a boss slot your editing over or the clones files may be causing some interference with one.

Which character is it? I'm working on looking through all of my characters and putting list of who's a boss and who's over the PW slots, as well as what enemy effects are being used. I'm working on a lot of lists basically, without trying to drive myself insane. Aha...

I'll be sure to complete that list next release. But for the time being, who are you replacing? and with who? (I'm always interested in discovering new PSAs). If it's over a boss slot, then we'll go to pm and fix this. If it's over a PW slot, then we'll keep it here since it could be anything that wasn't followed correctly here.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

So, as I ask every few months, who has the best pack as of now?


Quote from: Riddler on September 29, 2014, 12:06:40 AM
So, as I ask every few months, who has the best pack as of now?

ATM Nebulon's.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Nebulon on September 28, 2014, 11:20:56 PM
Which character is it? I'm working on looking through all of my characters and putting list of who's a boss and who's over the PW slots, as well as what enemy effects are being used. I'm working on a lot of lists basically, without trying to drive myself insane. Aha...

I'll be sure to complete that list next release. But for the time being, who are you replacing? and with who? (I'm always interested in discovering new PSAs). If it's over a boss slot, then we'll go to pm and fix this. If it's over a PW slot, then we'll keep it here since it could be anything that wasn't followed correctly here.

slot 4c - sora, my link has the files.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Cool i waited for that for a long time i hope i'll be able to make it work.
お前はもう死んでいる。

I would be happy if Clone engine was compatible with Dantarion alternate stage loader

So, can anyone explain how Zelda clones are set up? Do I assume I use two character folders for transforming Zelda and only one CSS space, correct? If so, does a transforming zelda clone take up two character slots?

Also, tried setting up a zelda clone but the game always crashes as soon as they're selected. Does everyone have this problem or did I set it up wrong somehow?