The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Okay, it loads with the codes now, but the character selection screen is still the same (none of the characters added by the pack are there) and my stage selection screen is really messed up and is filled with Pokemon Stadium and Hanenbow over and over again.

Quote from: yoshi535 on October 21, 2014, 10:43:52 AM
How can I get sc_selmap.pac to load? Mine won't.
I guess i will bump this then.

Quote from: Julum on October 22, 2014, 09:35:55 PM
Okay, it loads with the codes now, but the character selection screen is still the same (none of the characters added by the pack are there) and my stage selection screen is really messed up and is filled with Pokemon Stadium and Hanenbow over and over again.

If I understand what your doing correctly, you only took the GCT from Nebulon's pack? Are you using the CSSRoster.dat?

October 22, 2014, 10:31:39 PM #7458 Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 10:36:32 PM by Julum
Quote from: Makarew on October 22, 2014, 10:22:43 PM
If I understand what you're doing correctly, you only took the GCT from Nebulon's pack? Are you using the CSSRoster.dat?
Yes, I only took the GCT from Nebulon's pack, and yes, I'm using the CSSRoster.dat.
This is the path of the CSSRoster.dat:

U:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\BrawlEx

There's also a CSSRosterx.dat in the same folder.

I don't think the Clone Tool link is working. When I tried to use it is said the link was gone.
Any way i think this is awesome! And confusing, but awesome! \
IZZZ     I       I  IZZZ     TTTTTTTTT  OOO   N        N
I     ZZ  I       I  I    ZZ         II        O      O NN      N
IZZZ     I       I  IZZZ           II        O      O N  N    N
I     ZZ  I       I  I  ZZ           II        O      O N    N  N
IZZZ       VVV    I    ZZ        II          OOO   N      NN

October 23, 2014, 12:02:55 AM #7460 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 12:30:09 AM by br3compactor
Uhg, now I'm just getting freezes once I hover over the character icon on the CSS. What could it be? It's driving me nuts.

EDIT: I really need to write down the steps. I always forget to do something. Anyway, fixed :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Nebulon on October 22, 2014, 03:49:40 AM
Okay, so I'm helping on a project that is trying to put two characters on one icon. So far it's a success. The only thing left to do is to have the 2nd character also have team colors. Wario has two sets of team colors, and I wanted to know if anyone knew how to achieve the same effect on a nonWario character.
Are you doing it similar to project m or is this something different.   

So i managed to get this working finally... but its quite glitchy!

CSS Glitches:
i got the cssroster.dat set up but random caracters are missing and some aren't selectable. (ivysaur, random and one of the clones and i added particuarly are gone) i double checked thru the roster made sure the id's were added (they were) so i have no idea whats up with that. then i have a random slot at the bottom that freezes when i select it (silent freeze after i pic a stage) and the slot right next to it is unselectable. (the curser won't even scroll over it or highlight)

character glitches:
as stated before one character freezes silently when i select a stage.  another character i have freezes after the match,  and 2 more of the characters i have can not get there final smashes.

any idea how to fix any of these?

October 23, 2014, 03:24:10 PM #7463 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 03:39:16 PM by br3compactor
Made this and submitted to the vault. Will probably be useful to most:

Brawl Announcer says Deadpool

Now working on Scott Pilgrim's announcer call. Got "Scott" down quite right, but I'm still struggling with "Pilgrim".
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Sounds like he's saying "Deadbul"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 23, 2014, 04:05:21 PM #7465 Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 04:59:39 PM by br3compactor
My reference was this:

Deadpool - The best bits from Hulk vs

I think it sounds close enough... But if I listen really close, I think you might be right...


EDIT: lol, the most I managed to get was "Scott Pewgream".
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Sirkura on October 23, 2014, 03:07:57 PM
So i managed to get this working finally... but its quite glitchy!

CSS Glitches:
i got the cssroster.dat set up but random caracters are missing and some aren't selectable. (ivysaur, random and one of the clones and i added particuarly are gone) i double checked thru the roster made sure the id's were added (they were) so i have no idea whats up with that. then i have a random slot at the bottom that freezes when i select it (silent freeze after i pic a stage) and the slot right next to it is unselectable. (the curser won't even scroll over it or highlight)

character glitches:
as stated before one character freezes silently when i select a stage.  another character i have freezes after the match,  and 2 more of the characters i have can not get there final smashes.

any idea how to fix any of these?
Bumps to current page  Q.Q

Quote from: Sirkura on October 23, 2014, 06:07:53 PM
Bumps to current page  Q.Q

You're most likely using the unstable version.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

 
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on October 23, 2014, 10:16:59 PM
You're most likely using the unstable version.

i'm not, i used the latest stable build. i have the unstable build but i havent even unzipped it. just took the rob module for megaman x (since its been verified to be glitch free) i think most the glitches i'm having with characters are psa based issues, i'm not sure how compatible  they are with the ex mods. and the roster i dont think anyone is missing, due to how its behaving i am willing to bet they are overlapping.

also i was looking at the readme that came with the config editor >.> why is ivysour labled as venusaur xD

Sirkura do you have all of your fighterconfig data files setup properly? Along with your cssslotconfig data to match? I know they're used to determine how many costumes each character has, which could cause some problems on your css if any are missing.