The Brawl Expansion Project

Started by PhantomWings, January 01, 2014, 05:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


How do I add more characters than the number of zeros? I need like, two more! I NEED MORE!!!! :moar:!

um you replace the 00 with numbers such as 3f 40 41 42 43 and on

December 23, 2016, 02:10:38 AM #8718 Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 02:22:29 AM by Drybonesboy
Quote from: HyperHandCRazy on December 23, 2016, 01:42:38 AM
um you replace the 00 with numbers such as 3f 40 41 42 43 and on
I know, but I ran out, and don't have anymore 00's to replace.

Post Merge: December 23, 2016, 02:22:29 AM

I know how to add clones, but can I add custom characters built from the ground up?

December 23, 2016, 04:16:48 AM #8719 Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 03:29:54 AM by leo958
Quote from: Drybonesboy on December 23, 2016, 02:10:38 AM
I know, but I ran out, and don't have anymore 00's to replace.

Post Merge: December 23, 2016, 02:22:29 AM

I know how to add clones, but can I add custom characters built from the ground up?

For your first question.
If you run out of zeroes on a line, simply add a new line and pad it with zeroes. Additionally, for every id you add, you will need to increase the CSS Icon Count value by 1.

Like so.
Before:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


After:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't copy the code, just apply what I said to your new code.




Can someone help me with the Hold Shield for Brawlex clone?
I have Lucina as a BrawlEx clone in my build and she works perfectly fine as an individual slot. I'm trying to include her as a Alt under Marth where you hold shield to access her through his CSS slot. I'm using PyotrLuzhin's hold shield for BrawlEx clone but I can't seem to get it working.

So here's the code:

BrawlEX Hold Shield Rewrite [PyotrLuzhin, ds22]
046847BC 60000000
046847C0 48000008
4A000000 90000000
1619C600 00000028
00010203 04050607
08090A0B 0C0D0E0F
105D1213 14311617 - 5D is Lucina's BrawlEx ID which replaces 11, which is Marth's ID.
18191A1B 1C1D1E1F
20212223 24252627
E0000000 80008000
C268482C 00000006
39800000 3C809019
6084C600 2C0C0028
4182001C 7C0CE800
41820010 398C0001
38840001 4BFFFFE8
8BA40000 00000000
C2685BE4 00000007
39800000 3C809019
6084C600 88640000
2C0C0028 4182001C
7C032800 41820010
398C0001 38840001
4BFFFFE4 7D856378
90A1003C 00000000

When I load a match while doing the following, it still appears as Marth even with the code on.

Some things worth noting:
  • Lucina has her own cosmetics and everything and is a fully functional clone.
  • I'm using this on my normal Brawl build and not Project M of any sort, so I'm a little aware if it's only compatible for Project M.

Here's the original code with the given explanation below:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Unit on January 02, 2017, 11:33:53 PM
Can someone help me with the Hold Shield for Brawlex clone?
I have Lucina as a BrawlEx clone in my build and she works perfectly fine as an individual slot. I'm trying to include her as a Alt under Marth where you hold shield to access her through his CSS slot. I'm using PyotrLuzhin's hold shield for BrawlEx clone but I can't seem to get it working.

So here's the code:

BrawlEX Hold Shield Rewrite [PyotrLuzhin, ds22]
046847BC 60000000
046847C0 48000008
4A000000 90000000
1619C600 00000028
00010203 04050607
08090A0B 0C0D0E0F
105D1213 14311617 - 5D is Lucina's BrawlEx ID which replaces 11, which is Marth's ID.
18191A1B 1C1D1E1F
20212223 24252627
E0000000 80008000
C268482C 00000006
39800000 3C809019
6084C600 2C0C0028
4182001C 7C0CE800
41820010 398C0001
38840001 4BFFFFE8
8BA40000 00000000
C2685BE4 00000007
39800000 3C809019
6084C600 88640000
2C0C0028 4182001C
7C032800 41820010
398C0001 38840001
4BFFFFE4 7D856378
90A1003C 00000000

When I load a match while doing the following, it still appears as Marth even with the code on.

Some things worth noting:
  • Lucina has her own cosmetics and everything and is a fully functional clone.
  • I'm using this on my normal Brawl build and not Project M of any sort, so I'm a little aware if it's only compatible for Project M.

Here's the original code with the given explanation below:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ive never heard of that code
but some codes work corresponding to they type of controller
for example some only work on the gamecube controller player 1
or you may be missing a code for controllers that applies to those codes


have you tried 3F and see if 3F clone shows up?

Hey I'm trying to make a personal build from scratch and I'm not sure how I would go about making a gameconfig.txt file. I have my GCT set up and everything but just not the gameconfig.txt file. can anyone help me out?

Quote from: LiveWire-93 on January 07, 2017, 03:51:52 AM
Hey I'm trying to make a personal build from scratch and I'm not sure how I would go about making a gameconfig.txt file. I have my GCT set up and everything but just not the gameconfig.txt file. can anyone help me out?

Create a gameconfig.txt file and copy this:

RSBE01:
codeliststart = 80570000
codelistend = 80580000
poke(800042B8, 60000000)
poke(803E9930, 60000000)

Save it and add it to your SD card.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

QuoteCreate a gameconfig.txt file and copy this:

RSBE01:
codeliststart = 80570000
codelistend = 80580000
poke(800042B8, 60000000)
poke(803E9930, 60000000)

Save it and add it to your SD card.
Thanks now I have another problem, now when I load up the CSS, I get my last clone (Waluigi) in all the cloned CSS icons. Do you know what causes that?

Quote from: LiveWire-93 on January 08, 2017, 10:59:18 PM
Thanks now I have another problem, now when I load up the CSS, I get my last clone (Waluigi) in all the cloned CSS icons. Do you know what causes that?
Check the first page for typical solutions to that as it seems to be a common mistake.
Probably didnt set hooktype to anextframe

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 09, 2017, 06:56:02 PM
Check the first page for typical solutions to that as it seems to be a common mistake.
Probably didnt set hooktype to anextframe

That also happens if you mess up the animation count on the CSS.

Quote from: Sirkura on January 10, 2017, 01:42:37 PM
That also happens if you mess up the animation count on the CSS.
What do you mean? You mean the roster number?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=73298.0

Step six. its also where many users typically have issues when addng clones. as most tutorials can be rather vague on it.

Also as stated before make sure your hook type is set to AXNextFrame if you havent already.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on January 09, 2017, 06:56:02 PM

Hey, when I click the "Alternate Sound Loader BETA for BrawlEX" link in your sig, I get an error. Is that project still being worked on, or has it been canned?
"The people of the world are builders. But look deep into their hearts, and you find that they also have the power to destroy." - Teridax