Tormods Model Hub: Greninja on the vault!

Started by Tormod, January 15, 2014, 03:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

As always, Tormod releasing quality stuff.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this greninja is amazing.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

njkergnwajwrngjiaernguiwekgwerjsk THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME GRENINJA is someone going to use it for a psa?
Pm if you want to add me on 3ds
My fc is 0018 2359 9048

Quote from: MegaBoy5000 on May 02, 2014, 08:40:30 PMnjkergnwajwrngjiaernguiwekgwerjsk THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME GRENINJA is someone going to use it for a psa?
I will eventually be making a SSB4 Greninja PSA. But I want more information on Greninja's moveset before I do any work. Hopefully, I'll be able to play at a Best Buy demo.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: MegaBoy5000 on May 02, 2014, 08:40:30 PM
njkergnwajwrngjiaernguiwekgwerjsk THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME GRENINJA is someone going to use it for a psa?
I was going to but since KJP is gunna, iw ont.

that model looks insane. nice job
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Best. Greninja. Ever.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 02, 2014, 11:20:21 PM
Best. Greninja. Ever.

So does that mean you're not getting Sm4sh? :P

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


May 03, 2014, 04:32:08 AM #38 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:46:46 AM by Tormod
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you guys like it.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Velen on May 02, 2014, 11:57:28 PM
So does that mean you're not getting Sm4sh? :P
I meant in Brawl :|
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 03, 2014, 04:34:56 AM
I meant in Brawl :|

-and the joke jumped over his heaaaa-ad, the joke jumped over his heaaaa-ad, the joke jumped over his heaaaa-ad, to others to humor! [/Over the Mountain]

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Sorry. Sarcasm and internet don't mix well :-\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 03, 2014, 02:19:44 PM
Sorry. Sarcasm and internet don't mix well :-\

I wasn't being sarcastic. o_o

Anyhow, back on topic, that Greninja is beast indeed.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

It's safe to say that Tormod's Greninja won't be leaving the #1 space for a long while.


Yo. The Greninja is freakin dope man! *Subscribes*