Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Assignment Ada Wong  (Read 7650 times)
Funzy <3
Maven of the Strings
Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « on: March 27, 2010, 06:03:46 PM »

Ada Wong Joins the Brawl

Thats rite the mysterious zombie slaying mistress in red from Resident Evil is here.
    "Ada Wong is first mentioned in Resident Evil, in a letter written by a dying researcher, named John. She makes her first appearance in Resident Evil 2, secretly working as a spy for an unnamed company to recover a sample of the G-virus. Ada poses as a bystander who is searching for her missing boyfriend, John, when she meets Leon S. Kennedy. Her secret agenda is exposed, but she is seriously wounded by William Birkin and the Tyrant T-103. An epilogue in Resident Evil 3, as well as a fictional documentary in Code: Veronica confirm that Ada survived the ordeal. The Umbrella Chronicles later retell the specific events of her survival.
    Her next appearance was in Resident Evil 4, where she assists Leon in his mission to rescue the new President's daughter Ashley Graham, although her true objective is to obtain a sample of the Las Plagas parasites for Wesker. Ada appeared in the sub-scenario "Assignment: Ada", as well as in the "Mercenaries" minigame. A new scenario starring Ada, titled "Separate Ways", was added to the PlayStation 2, PC and Wii ports, which depicts the events of the main game from Ada's perspective, as well as a fictional documentary titled "Ada's Report", where she describes her involvement with other characters in the story."(From Resident Evil Wiki)
    Ported from Darkside chronicles
    ut there seems to be something with her texture that gives her this wierd look and makes her shine

She will replace OLIMAR

Current Problems:
    Texture is all shiny
    Not sure if bones named right

Things Done
    Found who she will replace
    NO GLITCHES EXCEPT RUN XD

Ok now if anyone wants to help with this post telling me what you can do to help and I will let you in on the team

Thanks
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 04:28:53 PM by X_funtaztic_X » Logged

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Hakumen
    Outcast.
    Heroic Kitten

Retribution!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Pin Collector Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 06:40:58 PM »

O.O

Interesting... How did you find her model? I've been looking everywhere, especially for Leon's. All I ever could rip were her textures.

Anyway, I would like to help, I can probably fix her texture.

(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
    (8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
    (8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 06:54:08 PM »

Oh thank you shadow actual Linkofauburn from nintendo bros got it for me its a file name PAD1 but ok ill send you her through Pm

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Mr.Weegee
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 27, 2010, 10:37:53 PM »

Not really related, but...

Some quick tips for taking posts from Smashboards and them not working or being formatted right in KittyCorp:

-Any [ COLOR ] tags that you use, remove the quotation marks around the color's name.
    -Any size tags, multiply the number by five or six and then put pt after it ([size="5"] ~ [ size= 25pt])

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2010, 11:10:31 PM »

Wow, I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 04:29:42 PM »

BUMP BUMP BUMP YES I FINNALY HAVE PROGRESS IF YOU WANT TO HELP POST/PM WHAT EVER
    AND IF ANY ONE CAN FIX THE TEXTURE BE MY GUEST!

Segab
    FFFFFF
    Special Access

Meowth that's bass!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 10:38:37 PM »

BUMP BUMP BUMP YES I FINNALY HAVE PROGRESS IF YOU WANT TO HELP POST/PM WHAT EVER
    AND IF ANY ONE CAN FIX THE TEXTURE BE MY GUEST!
    pictures or download link would help...

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 11:30:05 PM »

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: