2 things...

Started by Rosetta-Hime, February 09, 2014, 04:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

1. How can you make it to where only Popo is the always the on the player controls?
2. When ever I replace animations, the name of the .chr0 always changes to <null>. If I rename them, they look fine, but I'm just curious why it does tht. Thanks if you can help with either of those 2 problems

Sorry, I did not catch your first question. Do you want to play only as Popo (No Nana) or what?

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on February 09, 2014, 04:26:23 AM
1. How can you make it to where only Popo is the always the on the player controls?
2. When ever I replace animations, the name of the .chr0 always changes to <null>. If I rename them, they look fine, but I'm just curious why it does tht. Thanks if you can help with either of those 2 problems

1. I don't really think so. You can have an independent Popo code. But not that, I don't think so.
2. Where does this occur? In the FitPopoMotionEtc or the FitPopo.pac


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

1.  I want polo and Nana both, but I want nana controlled by AI and popo controlled by P1
2. FitPopoMotion.pac

1. No idea. Afaik that can't be done. That's something that Dantarion or PhantomWings might know about.

2. That's weird. Never happened to me, and I'm using 0.68b


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

1. Wait never mind, I think I found a work around. I'll let you know if it turns out ok.
2. Eh, oh well. It's just a hassle to rename the animations after being replaced. But whatevs.