Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What Neutral Air should I give to Saber
A double spin slash (Marth/Roy) - 3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina) - 2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea) - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 45
Author Topic: Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...  (Read 226221 times)
DrunkRussian
Extreme Kitten

Resident Brawl Modding Weeb.

• Awards Hot Topic Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #195 on: April 01, 2014, 01:09:21 PM »

Well, what if it was just like the leg section of the shippu? Then it could fit over all the others.
    Like rocket boots.

PSN:Undead_Baan
    My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
    Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
    Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #196 on: April 01, 2014, 01:25:42 PM »

I don't think there were any spoilers in that, "Shippu" could be anything and I think you already saw the decapitation blade right?
    I did
    I still have my doubts about putting a shippu attack since I think that would make conflict with the other Ryuko alts I imported (since the shippu could only fit for the kamui outfit)
    Well, what if it was just like the leg section of the shippu? Then it could fit over all the others.
    Like rocket boots.
    Well... We'll see when you're gonna add them to her... I think I'll be done soon with the FS (I'm a bit lazy tonight...), like... In a moment... I'll send it to you later today, or tomorrow... Not sure yet.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #197 on: April 01, 2014, 02:50:55 PM »

okay, I've recieved the files, so this is my idea: now I edit the sound so it will haev shared soundbank with Ike, then I can send it to kokuto so he can edit the moves that willl be edited

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #198 on: April 01, 2014, 03:07:19 PM »

That'll work, though I have Riivo so I can't use BrawlEx to test out an Ike with the necessary sounds removed. And I'm gonna try to finish Kill La Kill by Friday but til then anyone that has move ideas, PM me them.

Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #199 on: April 01, 2014, 03:24:23 PM »

okay, I've recieved the files, so this is my idea: now I edit the sound so it will haev shared soundbank with Ike, then I can send it to kokuto so he can edit the moves that willl be edited
    Alright, but I'll do an alt version with normal SFX for those who don't use BrawlEx.
    BTW, do you think you can send me your BrawlEx, Kyouma? I'm having a hard time setting up mine even when I use the program...

That'll work, though I have Riivo so I can't use BrawlEx to test out an Ike with the necessary sounds removed. And I'm gonna try to finish Kill La Kill by Friday but til then anyone that has move ideas, PM me them.
    I'll PM you an alt version with the sounds on normal Ike.
    And I'll try to finish Kill La Kill too, but that's gonna be longer than you though...

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #200 on: April 01, 2014, 03:39:22 PM »

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/Exclusives/sd.raw
    it doesnt incluide the shared links soundbank, but theres no loose, just replace the .raw's files with the ones of the dL
    extract the .raw files directly on your sd root
    .raws are more confortable than .rars since you can directly use it on dolphin and it will work

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #201 on: April 01, 2014, 03:44:59 PM »

Well once its done I plan to port it over Luigi or Pikachu which will then need to have the voice codes changed(Voice code conflicts...no me gusta)

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #202 on: April 01, 2014, 04:28:26 PM »

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/Exclusives/sd.raw
    it doesnt incluide the shared links soundbank, but theres no loose, just replace the .raw's files with the ones of the dL
    extract the .raw files directly on your sd root
    .raws are more confortable than .rars since you can directly use it on dolphin and it will work
    So, I just have to extract it with WinRAR in my SD Card and I can use it? Sounds great! Thanks Kyouma!

Well once its done I plan to port it over Luigi or Pikachu which will then need to have the voice codes changed(Voice code conflicts...no me gusta)
    As it pleases you! You'll need a custom SFX pack though... I'll just have to rip some sounds from the anime.
    The only thing weird with this will be the music behind... xD

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #203 on: April 01, 2014, 04:57:00 PM »

I have some voice clips from some other game where her voice actress worked too lol
    because taking clips from the anime is actually IMPOSSIBLE

uh, porting it over luigi or pikachu? well we can use the same .wavs for them too, dont waste yourself coding so much

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #204 on: April 01, 2014, 05:05:27 PM »

Yeah we can sure the same sounds, the only code I need to do is change the ids in the psa file. That way, it won't go mute as soon as I pick Ike
    (Riivo does that, if you have some chars voice over another, they go mute as soon as Ike is picked. That part won't take me more than half an hour.)
    P.S looking up the voice actor for different clips
    That's actually genius lol
    « Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 05:06:22 PM by Kokuto » Logged

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #205 on: April 01, 2014, 05:15:41 PM »

I have some voice clips from some other game where her voice actress worked too lol
    because taking clips from the anime is actually IMPOSSIBLE
    Would you laugh if I tell you that I took some parts of a video to make SFX? Im srs here

uh, porting it over luigi or pikachu? well we can use the same .wavs for them too, dont waste yourself coding so much
    Yup. Just changing Ike's voice to Luigi's voice... Lol.

Yeah we can sure the same sounds, the only code I need to do is change the ids in the psa file. That way, it won't go mute as soon as I pick Ike
    (Riivo does that, if you have some chars voice over another, they go mute as soon as Ike is picked. That part won't take me more than half an hour.)
    Just look for the sounds ids you want... Yea, not that difficult.

P.S looking up the voice actor for different clips
    That's actually genius lol
    Meh... I convert a Youtube video and made .wav files with them... Though I didn't test them yet (for another PSA though... I might try with Ryuko Im srs here )
    « Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 05:17:50 PM by Yellow Akeno » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #206 on: April 02, 2014, 12:22:35 PM »

hmm, well, it would be amazing if you could actually take Ryuko's voice clips from the actual anime, indeed

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #207 on: April 02, 2014, 12:36:09 PM »

hmm, well, it would be amazing if you could actually take Ryuko's voice clips from the actual anime, indeed
    That is possible, but expect the bg noise and/or the music behind, which can make it weird without a fitting brstm... Lol...

DrunkRussian
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #208 on: April 02, 2014, 01:01:18 PM »

^That's why I thought another voice actor would be better. I generally have the BG problem in my voice packs because I rip from the anime or from the game. Most of Sasuke's voice clips come from S3 but theres no way to turn down the SFX and not the voices.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #209 on: April 02, 2014, 01:28:37 PM »

^That's why I thought another voice actor would be better. I generally have the BG problem in my voice packs because I rip from the anime or from the game. Most of Sasuke's voice clips come from S3 but theres no way to turn down the SFX and not the voices.
    But... There are people who can extract the SFX from a game's ISO, and some games even have sound test... Im srs here

Pages:  1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 45
    Print
    Jump to: