Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What Neutral Air should I give to Saber
A double spin slash (Marth/Roy) - 3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina) - 2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea) - 2 (28.6%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 45
Author Topic: Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...  (Read 226116 times)
Archer(AkenoS3)
Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #240 on: April 04, 2014, 05:29:05 PM »

Okay, actually her arm isn't really all that straight. But I guess I could bend it a bit more. Same with her leg.

EDIT: Okay, I moved her leg back a little more, and bent her arm a bit as well. It's a very small edit but hopefully it looks a bit closer to what she does. So does Saber stand straight and then make that pose you showed me? Or just go into that pose?
    Super Saber SWAG! Approved!!
    And she has to stand straight before getting into this stance.

I see HD fixed my rather derpy Special Hi
    I never really got around to fixing that  
    Yeah, it always looks weird when the legs don't move for certain animations. Don't worry about it though, it was a quick fix.
    Bah, don't sweat it! It looked funny in Brawl though xD
    But as you said HD fixed it... lol.

It probly was, I'm fairly confident in the rest of the animation
    Oh and Akeno, other than the FS do you want me to do any other ones? That will possibly take awhile and if I just do that and stop it will most likely look like crap
    (Like when I did your other ones, I did one for Kokuto first lol)
    Well if you could re-do my Side B strike (I think it's called SpecialHiStart in the moveset... )
    I originally planned a single powerful slash, but Imma gonna keep @-nu's Side B. If you can fix his Side B-- No, can you add 2 other hits to it, please? Between the 2nd akd 3rd slash, can you add a half spin down slash and an horizontal thrust that looks like her Attack12, please?
    Also, I think that my old Side B should be the Dash Attack. Just... can you change the way I did it? Right now, I made it look like an unploished Link's Side Smash. I'd like you to make a diagonal upward slash instead of that odd thing I did...

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #241 on: April 04, 2014, 05:36:16 PM »

For Dress physics, you can export Peach's Havok data from her Motion file and replace the Havok data in Saber's Motion file. Just make sure her dress bones have the same name and rotations as Peach's dress bones. Though if you do that, you'll lose the hair physics (assuming you're using Link's hair and hat physics for Saber's hair).

Okay update time. I just finished her Win3 animation. This is what I did for her. Hope you like it. I even animated her hair and little bow tie for her hair.
    Crikey! That is a motion of beauty. Dat hair. Dat arm movement. Dat sword twirl. Dat proper foot placement. The dress could use some work though, but everything else is just beautiful.
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 05:37:29 PM by KingEvilpuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #242 on: April 04, 2014, 05:39:21 PM »

Crikey! That is a motion of beauty. Dat hair. Dat arm movement. Dat sword twirl. Dat proper foot placement. The dress could use some work though, but everything else is just beautiful.

inb4 half of that animation was from Link's victory animation :v

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #243 on: April 04, 2014, 05:40:16 PM »

The half that isn't is awesome though.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #244 on: April 04, 2014, 05:43:53 PM »

not impressed Don't spoil it!

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #245 on: April 04, 2014, 05:50:10 PM »

For Dress physics, you can export Peach's Havok data from her Motion file and replace the Havok data in Saber's Motion file. Just make sure her dress bones have the same name and rotations as Peach's dress bones. Though if you do that, you'll lose the hair physics (assuming you're using Link's hair and hat physics for Saber's hair).
    I used Link's hair movement, the hat doesn't do anything... though Peach's dress physics would be perfect with Saber! But what's the havok data? And doesn't have hair movement on the side of her face?

I can't believe tthat EVEN KJP is amazed by this work! It's true that HD made an awesome job on it ([censored] you smartphone! For not letting me enjoy this properly Cry )
    Though he couldn't do anything with the dress because it's not rigged like Peach or Zelda's dress.

not impressed Don't spoil it!
    It's quite rare to see KJP amazed though Tongue
    Besides, it fits her, so y not?

The half that isn't is awesome though.
    Even the half that is... he enhanced it. Im srs here

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #246 on: April 04, 2014, 06:09:47 PM »

I can't believe tthat EVEN KJP is amazed by this work! It's true that HD made an awesome job on it.
    It's quite rare to see KJP amazed though Tongue
    Besides, it fits her, so y not?
    Even the half that is... he enhanced it. Im srs here
    It takes a lot to impress me. And it succeeded. Though if he did use part of Link's Win Animation, it's fine, since he implemented it flawlessly into the Animation itself.

On a better note, I think I might just add Saber to my roster when this PSA is done.

I used Link's hair movement, the hat doesn't do anything... though Peach's dress physics would be perfect with Saber! But what's the havok data? And doesn't have hair movement on the side of her face?
    Peach does not have side hair physics, so it would be best to use Zelda's.

For the Havok data, open a character's FitCharMotionEtc.pac file in BrawlBox, open up the FitCharEtc, then export both Havok-4.0.0-r1 (it would be best to rename the second one, so you don't get confused). Close the FitCharMotionEtc.pac.

Then open your FitCharMotionEtc.pac in BrawlBox, open the FitCharEtc, then replace both Havok-4.0.0-r1. Save and close. Make sure you make a backup first. Also make sure the bones you're using have the same name and rotation as the original.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #247 on: April 04, 2014, 06:28:40 PM »

It takes a lot to impress me. And it succeeded. Though if he did use part of Link's Win Animation, it's fine, since he implemented it flawlessly into the Animation itself.
    Yep.

On a better note, I think I might just add Saber to my roster when this PSA is done.
    Happy Face

Peach does not have side hair physics, so it would be best to use Zelda's.

For the Havok data, open a character's FitCharMotionEtc.pac file in BrawlBox, open up the FitCharEtc, then export both Havok-4.0.0-r1 (it would be best to rename the second one, so you don't get confused). Close the FitCharMotionEtc.pac.

Then open your FitCharMotionEtc.pac in BrawlBox, open the FitCharEtc, then replace both Havok-4.0.0-r1. Save and close. Make sure you make a backup first.
    Alright, I think I get it.

Also make sure the bones you're using have the same name and rotation as the original.
    This part is thr one I don't fully understand; do you mean something like dress bones having the same names as Zelda's?

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #248 on: April 04, 2014, 06:29:53 PM »

This part is thr one I don't fully understand; do you mean something like dress bones having the same names as Zelda's?
    Yes. They also need to have the same base rotations.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #249 on: April 04, 2014, 06:35:48 PM »

Yes I used the first part of Links Win for hers. But I meticulously edited it until it flawlessly integrated with what I was attempting to do. I edited some small things on the Link side of the animation as well, but that wasn't as important for the basis of the animation itself. I'm very pleased to hear that you like it though KJP. That's definitely an honor coming from someone as experienced as you. So thanks!

If Saber had dress animation like Zelda or Peach, I'd be able to make some really good looking animations with that stuff. So far I've noticed that Saber's hair is rigged to Links LSideN, and RSideN bones, which are her side bangs. Her ponytail, for the Lily costume, and her little bow tie thingy on her original costume are set to Links HatAN, and HatBN bones. Also I think only her original has her little spike hair thingy set to Links LHairN bone. So I don't think changing the Havok data will change too much if you decide to use Zelda's.
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 06:37:13 PM by HeavyD88 » Logged

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #250 on: April 04, 2014, 06:40:31 PM »

The last part of the animation (where she raises her sword) could use a little bit of work in my opinion. Otherwise it looks great.

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #251 on: April 04, 2014, 06:46:56 PM »

Of course it does. Can't you just let me have this little victory?

On a serious note. I know I'm not as talented as some of the more popular or famous animators here, like Thany for example. Or Revenant Genesis, or any other ridiculously gifted member on this site. But I still try my hardest to make sure what I do comes out as neatly as I can possibly make it with my level of skill.
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 07:12:19 PM by HeavyD88 » Logged

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #252 on: April 05, 2014, 01:43:34 AM »

Yes. They also need to have the same base rotations.
    Alright. I'll try to add that when i get back my PC

Yes I used the first part of Links Win for hers. But I meticulously edited it until it flawlessly integrated with what I was attempting to do. I edited some small things on the Link side of the animation as well, but that wasn't as important for the basis of the animation itself. I'm very pleased to hear that you like it though KJP. That's definitely an honor coming from someone as experienced as you. So thanks!

If Saber had dress animation like Zelda or Peach, I'd be able to make some really good looking animations with that stuff. So far I've noticed that Saber's hair is rigged to Links LSideN, and RSideN bones, which are her side bangs. Her ponytail, for the Lily costume, and her little bow tie thingy on her original costume are set to Links HatAN, and HatBN bones. Also I think only her original has her little spike hair thingy set to Links LHairN bone. So I don't think changing the Havok data will change too much if you decide to use Zelda's.
    Does Zelda have bangs? Can't remember though... Besides, it'd look fantastic with Lily's costume. I'll also add this to Dark Saber. Oh, and physics with her Down Throw will look marvelous Cheesy

The last part of the animation (where she raises her sword) could use a little bit of work in my opinion. Otherwise it looks great.
    Of course it does. Can't you just let me have this little victory?

On a serious note. I know I'm not as talented as some of the more popular or famous animators here, like Thany for example. Or Revenant Genesis, or any other ridiculously gifted member on this site. But I still try my hardest to make sure what I do comes out as neatly as I can possibly make it with my level of skill.
    Lol guys...

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #253 on: April 05, 2014, 01:55:09 AM »

Okay! I finally finished Saber's new Low Taunt. It's a bit long frame wise, but it's not too bad. Here's what I did, hope you like it Akeno! Grin

She does the pose at the end. It's quick, but it's still there. Unless you wanted it to last a bit longer.

Here's a front view just to give a different perspective of it.
    « Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 02:01:30 AM by HeavyD88 » Logged

Archer(AkenoS3)
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #254 on: April 05, 2014, 02:08:05 AM »

Okay! I finally finished Saber's new Low Taunt. It's a bit long frame wise, but it's not too bad. Here's what I did, hope you like it Akeno! Grin

She does the pose at the end. It's quick, but it's still there. Unless you wanted it to last a bit longer.

Here's a front view just to give a different perspective of it.
    Great job! Just make the straight stance a bit less longer and the SSJ stance a lil' longer. Oh, and that sorta slash you add should be after the SSJ pose though it's alright if you let it here.

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.

Pages:  1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 45
    Print
    Jump to: