Akeno Emiya's Blades Store : Preparing to come back...

Started by Akeno/Archer, February 11, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What Neutral Air should I give to Saber

A double spin slash (Marth/Roy)
3 (42.9%)
A frontflip slash (Lucina)
2 (28.6%)
Other (post your idea)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on April 30, 2014, 01:03:24 PMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36135 Dont Lose Your WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!! In Your Mind!!! We Have to Beeeeee-- *shot*
*Hides gun*
*Whistles and walks off*

Curious to see how this'll turn out, good luck~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Oh my god, I feel bad for my absence on this thread; this is very exciting, to see the Ryuko PSA being made! I feel I should re-import Ryuko and improve the rig

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on April 27, 2014, 06:25:07 PM
It's Kyouma who's gonna take care of this... I don't really care much about BrawlEx' sawnd files... But I'd like to hear Ryuko's voice ingame :af2:
I havent progressed at all on sound mods since I have no audio on my computer atm, but yeah, I will use this .sawnd and probably fused with the one I made for 4 Ikes
actually, the Ike .sawnd I made has voices for Ryuko, Ike, Cloud and Naruto; I will upload it as t he 3 Links pack in some time when I finish editing the PSAs

Quote from: Mr. Me on April 30, 2014, 12:17:54 AM
Can I do Ryuko's recolors?
There is no need for recolors since I made 6 outfits but sounds like a good idea, there are people who prefferes recolors over alt outfits

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on April 30, 2014, 01:17:33 PM
*Hides gun*
*Whistles and walks off*
My face! My precious face! :'(
That was mean!

Quote from: Kagerou Imaizumi on April 30, 2014, 01:17:33 PMCurious to see how this'll turn out, good luck~
I'm sure you'll "Like" what we're doing with your PSA ;)

Quote from: Kyouma on April 30, 2014, 06:07:17 PM
Oh my god, I feel bad for my absence on this thread
You should... Lol jk, that's motivating to see you guys post in my thread ;D
Whether it's late or not.

Quote from: Kyouma on April 30, 2014, 06:07:17 PMthis is very exciting, to see the Ryuko PSA being made! I feel I should re-import Ryuko and improve the rig
You know, the only thing that would be cool would be the feet rigged. Other than that, the rig doesn't have problems at all. We may end up doing some versions for the ones with the high heels though... (or it'll look weird, but I'm not sure yet since Kokuto and I are using Ryuko with Senketsu normal mode and not the Life Fiber Synchronization one)

Quote from: Kyouma on April 30, 2014, 06:07:17 PMI havent progressed at all on sound mods since I have no audio on my computer atm, but yeah, I will use this .sawnd and probably fused with the one I made for 4 Ikes
actually, the Ike .sawnd I made has voices for Ryuko, Ike, Cloud and Naruto; I will upload it as t he 3 Links pack in some time when I finish editing the PSAs
No worries about that. We still have to finish her anyway... Lol.

Quote from: Kyouma on April 30, 2014, 06:07:17 PMThere is no need for recolors since I made 6 outfits but sounds like a good idea, there are people who prefferes recolors over alt outfits
Though I don't know if I will include the recolors in the release... Not sure...

Oh, and before I head off to my bed, here are something we were working on!

Animation made by Kokuto (I find it too awesome for not posting it!)



I'll just reduce the height to make sure it hits downward... Other than that, it's better than what I originally planned xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno Ryuko on May 01, 2014, 01:52:22 AM
I'm sure you'll "Like" what we're doing with your PSA ;)
LOL saw what you did there

well, i couldnt get the feet rigged because the model doesnt match Ike's proportions, I can move the bones to fit the model at 100% and make the best rig that can be made to that model; but that would make her non 1-slot (lol what am I saying? we want to make a Ryuko PSA with the 6 slots!), I will
for the next Ryuko re-import Ill add:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now, about the sfx; you guys can make me a favor and use ONLY the following Ike sounds for the PSA so you guys can save me some work with the shared sounbank thing:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know, theire a few voice clips, but from my point of view, we dont really need more than those to make a character's voicebank, and consider we are mixing 4 characters in 1 SFX

Post Merge: May 01, 2014, 03:03:12 AM

I forgot to mention that what makes me afraid of re-importing a Ryuko with modified bone possitions is that it can affect the rest of the animations or the animations that has been made so far

Quote from: Kyouma on May 01, 2014, 02:34:21 AM
LOL saw what you did there
Lel...

Quote from: Kyouma on May 01, 2014, 02:34:21 AMwell, i couldnt get the feet rigged because the model doesnt match Ike's proportions, I can move the bones to fit the model at 100% and make the best rig that can be made to that model; but that would make her non 1-slot (lol what am I saying? we want to make a Ryuko PSA with the 6 slots!), I will
for the next Ryuko re-import Ill add:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Episode 14 outfit is one of my favorites! If you keep it, it'll be awesome!

Quote from: Kyouma on May 01, 2014, 02:34:21 AMNow, about the sfx; you guys can make me a favor and use ONLY the following Ike sounds for the PSA so you guys can save me some work with the shared sounbank thing:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I know, theire a few voice clips, but from my point of view, we dont really need more than those to make a character's voicebank, and consider we are mixing 4 characters in 1 SFX
Well, don't forget the voicefiles when she's getting hit. Or won't you add these ones? As for the rest... Well yea, it shouldn't be a problem...

Quote from: Kyouma on May 01, 2014, 02:34:21 AM
I forgot to mention that what makes me afraid of re-importing a Ryuko with modified bone positions is that it can affect the rest of the animations or the animations that has been made so far
Didn't think about that... And I don't want me or Kokuto to spend countless hours on misc animations like DamageU or things like that...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Okay, I will move the bones then, and for the shared sfx, I have to null any damage and death sound since they arent coded on smash attacks (or at least I couldnt find them)

The damage sfx is something you have to find out for yourself. In Smash Attacks, Ike's Low Damage SFX ID's are 978, and 979. His High Damage SFX ID's are 97A, and 97B. Hopefully this helps you guys out.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on May 01, 2014, 03:14:26 PM
The damage sfx is something you have to find out for yourself. In Smash Attacks, Ike's Low Damage SFX ID's are 978, and 979. His High Damage SFX ID's are 97A, and 97B. Hopefully this helps you guys out.
This helps, man. Did you find them in PM Ike? I know they're using these ones...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Yup. Just looked at it in Smash Attacks to get the ID's. pretty easy stuff, just gotta know the Subroutine ID to look for.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alright guys, it's time for a... poll!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


We need a champion of superior cerebral power
In other words, some random guy GO VOTE

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2

Lol... Did you know? I just voted :P
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

This is a predicament indeed.
Kyouma, what do you think?

PSN:Undead_Baan
My Youtube:http://www.youtube.com/channel/DrunkenRussianGaming
Contains Hacks,Naruto Storm stuff, and other [censored]
Current projects being worked on:Smash 4 Cloud,Gintok Sakata,Shishio Makoto,Deidara,Kenpachi Remake,Ryuko Matoi, Grimmjow, Hollow Ichigo V2