Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: [general] BrawlEx packages vault [ExVault]  (Read 14291 times)
Kyouma
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #30 on: March 12, 2014, 03:03:04 PM »

sure it wont mess with other brawlex chars but it wont even be worse if anyone is using default link and has to change sfx ids on vbrawl psa and any link psa that uses link normal soundbank?
    the link PSA I used for Link is the default Link
    and the link PSA I used for Momiji is an edited skyward sword link
    Indeed, the PSAs shouldn't be changed since I've edited the subactions so they wont use their "forbiden" sounds. Anyone with patience can edit their own Link PSAs to do this, since they aren't really many sounds. And as I said, I have also incluided instructions and the wav files to add Momiji's voices to the regular Link (you could even follow this method to put your own wavs if you dont want momiji's vice) and of course, I have indicated which IDs are the ones used on each PSAs, so anyone can edit their own Link PSAs
    I tried to make things easier for anyone, I know what you're referring to, though
    « Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 03:13:59 PM by Kyouma » Logged

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: March 20, 2014, 08:12:31 AM »

As promised

Pack Creator: Kyouma
    Characters: 1
    Character List:
    Momiji Inubashiri for Link with ID 55 by  Kienamaru, Kagemaru, OmegaS3, Kitsu-chan, Kyouma: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202811
    Aditional Notes: It's basically the Skyward Sword Link with changed some win animations; incluides a FitLink.pac you need to use so he won't use all of ihs sounds, added instructions if you want to modify it.

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: