Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Quote from: Majora on September 19, 2011, 05:28:14 AM
Goddangit why am I the only one posting? Maybe this will stirr up some replies.



Still a work in progress mind you, I haven't started the gauntlets yet, but if all goes well, I may be able to squeee a release in tomorrow, but most likely tuesday.
Really smexy, Majora. ;)

Edit: LOL, he is pointing at my avvy. xD
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Majora on September 19, 2011, 05:28:14 AM
Goddangit why am I the only one posting? Maybe this will stirr up some replies.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh [censored] that's sexy!

Quote from: Majora on September 19, 2011, 05:28:14 AM
Maybe this will stirr up some replies.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That is has, that is has... and I'm lol-ing at the fact that the pic points directly at our avatars!

Quote from: Majora on September 19, 2011, 05:28:14 AM
Goddangit why am I the only one posting? Maybe this will stirr up some replies.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still a work in progress mind you, I haven't started the gauntlets yet, but if all goes well, I may be able to squeee a release in tomorrow, but most likely tuesday.

*sees Link pointing at him* ...Rude loud-mouthed Hylian bastard. - -

Awesome job Majora.


September 19, 2011, 10:23:29 AM #1009 Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 10:27:20 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Majora on September 19, 2011, 05:28:14 AM
Goddangit why am I the only one posting? Maybe this will stirr up some replies.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can you make a Wifi safe version of this? I hated how your past version disabled the hair bones...

That's why I stuck with Kaze's version, since I felt not only was it Wifi safe, but looked better then your first version...

This new one however... I don't see near as much wrong with it, the face shape actually looks like OoT3D Link's face, the shading is Brawl like. And is overall better presented... The only thing I can tell is, his eyebrows are a bit off in color, they should be a bit darker to match his hair better...

But overall, much better then version 1... Just make sure to include a Wifi safe version, even if there are minor glitches in the Wifi safe version.

Quote from: Majora on September 19, 2011, 05:28:14 AM
Goddangit why am I the only one posting? Maybe this will stirr up some replies.



Still a work in progress mind you, I haven't started the gauntlets yet, but if all goes well, I may be able to squeee a release in tomorrow, but most likely tuesday.
He loves me.

And this looks epic, dude.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Another version? The old one look perfect :srs:

Y'know, in all honesty... I'd really prefer it if you'd make his textures more colorful, like the ones in OoT 3D, and not make them the same style as TP. >_>
But regardless, the model fixes do look pretty good.

I'm laughing right now, mainly because the face is one of the few polygons I DIDN'T change in this.

@Cal, don't worry, I'll be making a more colorful version and include it as a bonus.

@Data: I'll see about that. I'm not certain I can do this, but I'll look into it. I made his hair tossles/bobs/sideburns/whatever you call them static as well, so that may not be an option depending on how they look in game when put into movement.

Oh my god....

That's NEAR perfect...

No words can explain how happy I am to see that OoT Link.
TEH HAIR
TEH HAIR

IT'S PERFECT

ತಎತ

Well, most of the work is done on my end of this really. Pik is giving me a hand with some of the texture re-mapping and the new boots, so I'm kind of waiting on him so I can make a few minor fixes to the model, then release it. It all kind of boils down to his schedule. Batience is a virtue my friends (I'm getting as excited as you all are about this)

Looks like the preview's gone. :P

ತಎತ

*See's that the image is missing and placed with tinypic pic*

. . .

I think u should fix that or something.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

A giant, broken Tinypic picture love me.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]