Alright then, time to shake off the rust

Started by JBG, March 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If I'm ever to return to hacking, and it would be vertex, what hacks should I do?

Veran V2
6 (10.3%)
Fi
9 (15.5%)
Majora V3
11 (19%)
Fierce Deity V2
5 (8.6%)
OoS/A Link
8 (13.8%)
Skyward Sword Link
12 (20.7%)
Demise
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

So Black Boo what are gonna do next?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Almost finished with my zelda hack boo, the one I used ZSzelda for. I'm working on her psa and having some mild troubles but hollows helping me sort it out. I should have

Hiretsuna joō(If you're stumped, her name means Vile Queen in Japanese :D ) done sometime within the next two or three weeks :3 if I'm lucky lol I'll post a vid of her texture/model soon. But for now here's a quick peek :D I'm pretty sure you can tell which one is the one I made. (Also dark sonic is in the vault already in my brawlvault :3)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8vnJlwVKo

November 12, 2010, 03:08:49 AM #302 Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 07:48:02 PM by Crobspencer
hey Black Boo can i edit Nayru like edit the texture to match the picture

actally am gonna leave it as it is
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

You now, you can always edit your post, instead of double posting or triple posting. It's a little button near the word quote, and it says edit. Just something to take into consideration. ;)

So blackBboo o any plans future hacks?

My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's nice to see that I have some fans here.

As far as textures that I have planned, I'm working on Queen Ambi. I have the model edits finished, my only issue is triple patching (for some reason it's just giving me hell). Same with the Midna that I'm working on.

I have a Zombie Zelda prepped and ready (just to show you how to make an effective Zombie texture), but I just feel too lazy to post it right now.

If I ever figure out how to program stages and hazards and crap like that then I'll make the Black Tower Turret. However as a warmup for stage hacking I might make Ambi's Palace. But I'm not sure what to use for all of the pieces.


Black boo, I finished the zelda texture, but the psa is giving me a total pain in the ** cause I can't change her side up/down A's. I really want to completely replace Zelda with this psa(Including specials) so it'll take a while for it to be completely done. Guess I'll just release the texture for now. :D Oh, and if you ever want a quick video of one of ur hacks feel free to ask. Here's one I did for Joke Kid's spiderman. <3 which is epic!(the texture)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9W3ULdqkyo


I finished my model black bo~ Here's a link <3 http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=5075&Moderated=0

I had an idea for a mario psa/model/texture so I'm working on that. :D

Your doing Ambi as well?
...wow. You really take care of every character from the Oracle games that's worth getting a hack, do you.

November 15, 2010, 10:47:23 PM #309 Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 11:33:47 PM by Crobspencer
Wow you done good so far now you have to do is the dress, anyways i be waiting for when it's released okay looking at the progess it will come out sooner then i think.
P.S. it was a good idea of turning Peach into Queen Ambi.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Calamitas on November 15, 2010, 06:46:54 PM
Your doing Ambi as well?
...wow. You really take care of every character from the Oracle games that's worth getting a hack, do you.
Save for Ralph. I'm having Dr. Panda take care of that one as my halloween contest prize.

As far as the dress goes, Spence, I'm not going to edit the skirt. Like Farore's dress, I think that I can incorporate the ruffles on the side into a more Twilight Princess esque style.

November 16, 2010, 06:10:33 AM #311 Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 06:11:25 AM by Crobspencer
Well then i sould wait to see Queen Ambi when you release her okay i will wait.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

That may not be for awhile, seeing as I'm having trouble with triple patching. I keep hearing that it's different things. One just says that it's patching the model repeatedly. The other, BSZ's tutorial...well I can't really make heads or tails of because it's worded so poorly.

Quote from: Black Boo on November 18, 2010, 12:27:10 AM
That may not be for awhile, seeing as I'm having trouble with triple patching. I keep hearing that it's different things. One just says that it's patching the model repeatedly. The other, BSZ's tutorial...well I can't really make heads or tails of because it's worded so poorly.

I heard that things don't patch properly because of a bad morpher. That's just what I heard, I don't know anymore than that.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


November 18, 2010, 12:46:07 AM #314 Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 06:46:24 AM by Crobspencer
Well i guess i have to wait untill you release it into Brawl Vault but can you tell the progess and future problems on Queen Ambi as more progess you get done ;)

P.S. I think you should do a stage that is from the Oracle games and Mewtwo2000 can help.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿