Tracklist modifier/ my music

Started by The Game, March 23, 2014, 03:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

So is there any way to change song frequency between stages sharing a tracklist? For example, I have a sonic stage and a not sonic stage that I gave the Halberd Tracklist to because it had a good amount of songs I didn't care for. Problem is, the frequency seems to stay the same for both stages and I have sonic music playing on a non sonic stage and non sonic music playing on a sonic stage.

What I'm getting is:

1. You want to have the tracklist For the placement of BSTRMS (Its a directory list that tells you what you can name the BSTRM and move it to the specific stage track)

2. The frequency Of the song is not correct (sounds distorted or cuts to another song while playing).

Am i correct?