Powerofthe17's Psa thread

Started by powerofthe17, March 25, 2014, 01:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

when do you wan't me to release it

wait till it's done
8 (36.4%)
make a beta release
14 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

OK so  great news everyone! Little Mac is functioning properly and also little macs attacks are in the works anyone willing to do a preview?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on July 26, 2014, 11:54:35 PM
OK so  great news everyone! Little Mac is functioning properly and also little macs attacks are in the works anyone willing to do a preview?
Hmmm... Sure, I'll do it.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

OK I'll send the files over tomorrow :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

July 30, 2014, 02:31:47 PM #33 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 02:34:01 PM by powerofthe17
hey guys here are some in game pics of little mac
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Hey guys update new little Mac model coming and Tweaks to the psa
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!


September 18, 2014, 01:32:17 AM #36 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 01:35:31 AM by powerofthe17
ok so news i'm now working on robin gonna need major help with gfx so here's his wait one



what do yah think guys? :D :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!