Project M Unbound (Beta 2 Is Out)

Started by SmashKing64, March 30, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Maybe update the OP so people don't think that Ridley, Shadow, and Waluigi are in the current build? I was severely disappointed.

I live in the US,
I fight cpus and people,
I am running a hackless wii,
I have about an hour or more of free time per day,
My friend has a YouTube channel that we (may) be able to post on,
And I would like to playtest. Thank you.


https://youtube.com/watch?v=hQPO-5WjpFU

The announcer sings the pokemon song :D

The Nintendo Land Ridleys would be nice alts. I also recommend Meowser as another Bowser alt. Don't forget Galacta Knight as a MK alt.

Hello there! Is this version working with the actual versions of Project M? (Project M 3.5/3.6)

August 02, 2015, 03:50:45 PM #199 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 03:51:50 PM by JGamez
Hey so I was messing around with the new Project M 3.6 Beta 2 and Project Unbound I used Undbound's GCT and replaced Unbound's files with PM's and it showed the PM 3.6 Beta screen afterwards it crashed. I am not sure if I am on to something or not but im uploading all the files I used onto my Drive. It might not be uploaded until a bit so please wait Heres the link when its done: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3isZpnEE4lbfk11RDVtTThETE5oNzR1dkc4UnkzMVN4VWJMRmp5REdaVFY0T0NYdlRlOUU

Hey, I would like to help as an animator and move set maker, I have been doing this for around 2 years I go to school but have free time, I live in Canada. I play Super Smash Bros Project M Daily. My mods have all been personal editing and that but I'm very good. I use blender and Brawlbox to animate and  have been animating for 5 years now. Thanks please take this application into request.

September 27, 2015, 09:33:44 PM #201 Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 09:34:59 PM by PseudoTypical
Quote from: SmashingBro777 on September 27, 2015, 09:24:08 PM
Hey, I would like to help as an animator and move set maker, I have been doing this for around 2 years I go to school but have free time, I live in Canada. I play Super Smash Bros Project M Daily. My mods have all been personal editing and that but I'm very good. I use blender and Brawlbox to animate and  have been animating for 5 years now. Thanks please take this application into request.
If this doesn't work out, there's a Project M Dark Samus PSA that's looking for people on Smashboards, among other projects. If you want more info, feel free to PM me. :)

Hey... I have some custom music and fighters, and I was wondering if I download this, can I still keep all of my custom stuff?

I'd like to be a play tester.

I live in the NTSC region.
I have a YouTube account and I have an HDPVR that I can use to record my games, Adobe premiere elements 11 to edit footage in post. I use homebrew setups on a 4.3U Wii console and an SDHC with 8 gigs.
Note: I can also try testing on Dolphin and Wii U but I don't have a method of loading hacks on either of those at the moment.

I mostly play with CPU's.