Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I cannot start Brawl+  (Read 1847 times)
CNetwork
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 02, 2010, 02:04:55 PM »

Hi everyone. Today I downloaded the updatifier from the Brawl+ site. It downloaded a lot of things. I loads Brawl from an USB drive. When I selected that i plays from a backup copy of the game it started the NeoGamma loader R7. But NeoGamma cannot find my hard disc!

Other loaders(NeoGamma R8 Final, Configurable USB Loader, WiiFlow…) finds my Hard Disc, but it cannot start Brawl+!

NeoGamma R8: It insults me! It gives me the error "You are stupid"!

Other loaders: Brawl seems to start, but crashes with a black screen and I must shut down my Wii by pressing the Power button for 5 seconds.

My Hard Disc is a Western Digital with the capacity of 1TB. It works with all others loader. I have all the lastest cIOSes(cIOSX rev19(Waninkoko), cIOS 202/222/223/224 v5(Hermes)) and my Wii haves the Homebrew Channel

CNetwork
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 01:14:13 AM »

Thanks for the help...  Sad

Sennin
Expert Kitten

Why does everything I punch try to stalk me?!

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 04:27:10 AM »

I'd like to help, but I have no idea what that all is. I only know how to work Brawl+ through Gecko OS. You might want to take a look into that. You'll need an SD card as opposed to a USB. Your Wii should have one, but if not then it's probably cheap. It also helps if you have a connection to the internet with your Wii. If you get all that, then all you'll need is the Homebrew Browser. Easy way to install apps without searching everywhere.

CNetwork
Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 04:48:51 AM »

A user of the Brawl+ Forum helped me. By using USB Loader GX I solved. Thanks anyway.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 01:19:09 PM by CNetwork » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: