Why isn't Brawl kick friendly.

Started by dingo, April 02, 2010, 10:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 02, 2010, 10:40:48 PM Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 04:03:43 AM by dingoberriz
This is an animation question so this seems more fitting then on the PSA boards.

Why is it that when making a kicking animation they're legs won't go above they're knees. I had this problem with my last animation project when swapping animations and my new Pit PSA has the same problem.

He kicks high for the animation in BrawlBox but in game he kicks at shin level. The animation was made from scratch. Why is this? Is there anyway to fix this? Did I waste my time making the animation?

Bump: Because this hit second page.

There's a code in the Other section...I forgot what it is, but it makes your legs adjust to face the ground.

You can probably locate it in Wait1, or if it's the only thing in Other in that move.

18000100 is that event then. Right now its

18000100: 0-6 so I'll look at someone who kicks normally. Thanks Weegee.

I just delete it altogether.

It should work.

i get u. thats a prob with the Jey the Hawk PSA for Falco, his down B does a kick but it looks retarded and special
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]