Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: Project M Codes  (Read 53114 times)
Dantarion
Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Former PMDT Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #45 on: April 29, 2014, 11:49:06 AM »

Miacis, I will post as much as I want about threads about my own work, including people posting my work without my permission.

If you dont' want me on your forum, keep my work off your forum.

Did I even post anything about taking codes down? No. All I'm saying is that its dumb to post someone elses work, without the codes even working, without being able to give proper credit to the people that made it.

I love how multiple people "confirmed" that they took apart the GCT and the codes are legit, but the Lucario one doesn't even work. But look, it says shanus on it, the code doesn't work because its his fault! Right?

http://opensa.dantarion.com/

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: April 29, 2014, 02:19:39 PM »

Hmm.... Alright, so, what do you guys suggest we do with the thread? We won't lock or close it because it's not breaking any rules. If everybody knows this, why are you guys still fighting? 4 pages of nothing but fighting for what?

Let the people use the codes, and if you feel like they are [censored] and your name shouldn't be up there in the Credits, then don't demand Credits to begin with and instead make it right (By making your own thread with the right codes for the community outside of PM to use?)

In the meantime, the Codes will remain in the OP, and SonicBrawler must add a mention of what works and what does not, and update with the interested users' findings.

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #47 on: April 29, 2014, 03:58:51 PM »

I was ignored when I said this:

Do we need to put them like that?
    Or can we put them into 1 single code?

I mean:

Turbo Mode (Dantarion, DS22, Magus, standardtoaster)

and

Lucario OHC (Dantarion, DS22, Magus, standardtoaster)

Save it.

- Albafika.
    « Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 04:17:21 PM by Albafika » Logged

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

SonicBrawler
    Magical Girl
    Overlord Kitten

Bae

• Awards Star Hacker Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #48 on: April 29, 2014, 04:31:29 PM »

Hmm.... Alright, so, what do you guys suggest we do with the thread? We won't lock or close it because it's not breaking any rules. If everybody knows this, why are you guys still fighting? 4 pages of nothing but fighting for what?

Let the people use the codes, and if you feel like they are [censored] and your name shouldn't be up there in the Credits, then don't demand Credits to begin with and instead make it right (By making your own thread with the right codes for the community outside of PM to use?)

In the meantime, the Codes will remain in the OP, and SonicBrawler must add a mention of what works and what does not, and update with the interested users' findings.

Alright. The turbo mode 100% works for me. And others. I even have a video of it. The Licario ones. I have not tested them myself, but had a friend test it and was told it works. I will test them when I am able to. If I find they don't work, as that's what I'm leaning towards, I will remove those for not working

Quotes:
    Not all people have the luxury of being able to buy things whenever they want.

Some people are barely scraping by in the economy.
    Modding has made you guys so spoiled.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #49 on: April 29, 2014, 05:38:07 PM »

After consulting another member it is believed that Turbo mode will not work with Stage Expansion.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2014, 05:41:29 PM »

After consulting another member it is believed that Turbo mode will not work with Stage Expansion.
    i use the stage expansion and it works fine

HaloFanODST
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! Good Citizen Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #51 on: April 29, 2014, 07:17:07 PM »

But should work with BrawlEx.
    I saw someone saying that he/she was using it with BrawlEx, though I don't remember if it was here or in another thread.

Before someone attacks me:
    No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
    America is a continent and deal with it.
    I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: April 29, 2014, 07:40:56 PM »

I can confirm that Turbo Mode works with Stage Expansion. Right now I'm playing Turbo Mode on my build on The Ultimate Show with Grayfox vs. Shadow.

And to whoever asked, yes they all go in the same code.

Are you sure? I was just told to seperate them all.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #53 on: April 29, 2014, 07:52:06 PM »

Well I'm pretty sure that because the way Gecko codes work, it doesn't really matter if they're separated or not. I put all mine in one for the convenience and haven't noticed any problems.

Are you using Stage expansion, Brawl EX, No trip, Infinite camera, custom music, IE's sound loader?

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #54 on: April 29, 2014, 11:07:16 PM »

Yes to all except the Custom Music part. Well I have custom music, but I use the Tracklist Modifier code instead of the Stage Dependant Song Loader one you use. Are you not able to get Turbo Mode working on your pack?

I'm not. I just realized my Stage expansion cold was out dated, but even so, I still just had a freeze. I used a cloen character... I'm not sure if that matters...

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #55 on: April 30, 2014, 06:57:34 AM »

Just took out the music codes to test it. Still froze.

Only us EX File Patch, No Trip, Inf Camera, Sound Loader, Stage expansion.

... I don't get it :/

Dantarion
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Former PMDT Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #56 on: April 30, 2014, 10:48:58 AM »

Try taking out the lucario codes.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #57 on: April 30, 2014, 10:54:41 AM »

Try taking out the lucario codes.

I didn't put them in. :/

I've tried taking out the custom music engine and individuals codes, I've tried replacing my common2 and 3 with the Brawl EX one again... I have a common5 in there and I don't remember what for... perhaps I should take that out...?

I made a new GCT for the occasion, with Code manager.

I'm not using Dolphin just my SD card and Wii. Should I put it together with another program? Do I need a special loader for it to work?

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2014, 11:06:52 AM »

I didn't put them in. :/

I've tried taking out the custom music engine and individuals codes, I've tried replacing my common2 and 3 with the Brawl EX one again... I have a common5 in there and I don't remember what for... perhaps I should take that out...?

I made a new GCT for the occasion, with Code manager.

I'm not using Dolphin just my SD card and Wii. Should I put it together with another program? Do I need a special loader for it to work?
    no like i said you can have turbo mode work for any type of brawl just redo your sd card and add one file at a time and see what is freazeing

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #59 on: April 30, 2014, 11:08:49 AM »

no like i said you can have turbo mode work for any type of brawl just redo your sd card and add one file at a time and see what is freazeing

Alright, I'll just try it with just the Brawl EX file patch.

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 11:55:14 AM
    With Just the File Patch and Turbo mode it can do a 4 player level 9 battle without freezing. This is new.

Now I'm testing it with my fastest characters for maximum combos...

Test 2 is a success...

Trying it with my rapid hitting characters...

Test 3 is a success...

Okay... Now I'll try Stage Expansion and so on and report back.

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 12:08:26 PM
    Okay, I put in the Sound Replacement you sent me, along with Infinite Camera and No Trip.

I also put in Stage Loader. Essentially I put in all of the codes that you and others with good standing have confirmed to have worked with their set ups...

4 Level 9 computers going at it. No issues yet.

Game 1 success...

Game 2 failure...

Does Code manager get screwy if I have two open? I'm copying codes fro mother GCTs into this new one.

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 12:13:36 PM
    Tried to load again now it froze just trying to load the match...

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 12:18:47 PM
    Yep froze during match now. I'll try not using the codes that work for others I guess??

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 12:30:43 PM
    I realized my tripping code was outdated, so I picked another one that Leon Exodio sent me. Put it in and it still didn't work. I took the rest from codes that supposedly work. Still froze.

Does the map matter?

I've never been this lost... I'm normally good at following directions, I'm following how others who have successfully done it... it just won't work for me. I don't know what else to try. If no one has any other ideas or input then I guess there's nothing that can be done.
    « Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 12:30:43 PM by Nebulon » Logged

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
    Print
    Jump to: