Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Project Ahri (More than 90% completed, UPDATED)  (Read 23497 times)
Keromonkey
Hyper Kitten

Working on Indie Game: Q'Redux (on Steam)

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: May 04, 2014, 09:36:54 AM »

Project Ahri
    -this blog was made on 5/4/14 @ 1116am
    -by an ordinary Kero

-Note Added on 5/15/14@209pm (after jogging):
    I don't do this for downloads. I don't PSA for acclaim.
    I build characters because I enjoy it when I have time to do so.
    It's one of the most fulfilling things in the world to me,
    getting to design and imagine something,
    then build and put it together with my own hands,
    and watch the finished creation be something beautiful.

-The download count doesn't matter, much. But it DOES give me some small idea of how much
    my efforts are appreciated.

-If you have downloaded my Ahri PSA then I thank you and if you like it, please leave a post telling me how much you liked it and/or what your favorite move/idea was.

-Such positive comments are one of the only things that (externally) validate the amount of work I put into creating her (and/or any of my creations).

If you are feeling generous and would like to contribute, make a personal PSA request, donate, or just show your appreciation for my efforts I'd be very appreciative. Donate Link is below (^_^).

Feel free to out some of my other works:

To check out my [unfinished] Phoenix PSA, go here:

ProjectAhri

Version[29]
    Updated [7/12/2014 @ 1018am]

Please note the download gets updated more quickly than this forum post.

(Please also note that the moves currently here (unless they have pictures posted up) are just general guidelines for myself and may not necessarily reflect the final result.)

For the Ahri PSA download link, go here:

Credit for the skin/model goes to DSX8 for his skillful work on the skin. Thankyou DSX8.
    Note: This is her ideal moveset, if built, it may or may not come out exactly as desired due to the limitations of the SSBB modding (aka 'reverse engineering', lol) but this is what I have so far.

-Ahri (from League of Legends)
    Note:
    All of her orbs and spirit rush attacks reflect projectiles. (The green aerial one absorbs projectiles).
    Note 2: She's light, airy. Quick, and agile.
    Note 4: She always holds an orb of blue light in her right hand.

Dodge- Cunning Evasion:
    She dodges (in whatever direction) leaving her blue orb behind her briefly.

The orb flies to her hand after a short delay,

dealing aura damage and weak knockback to an interposed enemy.

This applies both on the ground...

and in the air...

Attack Dash- Nightmoon Dance
    Becoming ethereal, she dance-hops quickly in a circle, like a fox's shadow about her target,

prodding & poisoning them all the while- dealing shadow damage

before charging her palms with spirit energy and shoving the enemy away.

The dance deals 4 shadow damage + poison and the final push deals 8 shadow damage.

Neutral A- Fox Kiss (charm):

Holding her orb to her lips, she blows a kiss through it- which becomes a heart-shaped energy strike that travels forward in a low-but-rising arch.

Hold A to send the heart it’s maximum distance. The heart deals 4 damage.
    If A is held until the end it will flash with electricity as it finishes.

The shocking release deals another 4 damage. When it releases, if the enemy is out of the range of the initial hitbox but within range of the final shock explosion (and on ground) then they will be stunned.

If A is released prematurely then the heart will explode prematurely in flames instead.

This explosion deals 6 damage. (This is one of her killing moves)

F tilt- Charm (charm):
    Holding her orb to her lips, she blows a kiss through it unleashing a heart-shaped energy/spell that travels in a straight line.

The first part of this move poisons and the latter part stuns.

This move is unblockable.

Note: Diagonal up tilt & diagonal down tilt are both charm spells also. The primary difference being their altered trajectory and enhanced range.

U tilt- Fox Orbital:
    She raises the ball in her right hand above her head and fires the orb straight upward and as she does so it splits into 3 smaller orbs with different colored auras that fan outward as they rise.

Each orb deals 7-14 damage, though they each have their own attributes.

D tilt- Magic Fox Spirits:
    She stoops low, charging her energy. When A is released she calls a plethora of fox spirits from below to poison her enemies.

F Smash- Orb of Returning:
    Her right hand shines with white-rainbow light briefly and she tosses/pushes her blue sphere (with a white-fire colored center) straight forward.

It travels 40 feet at a medium speed, flashes quickly & hesitating at the edge of its range as it turns 'true' white,

then returns at an equivocal speed straight back to her, dealing aura damage along this entire path.

It multi-hits on the way out for 4-8 dark damage w/ small kb, then paralyzes, and on the return path it deals a much more solid strike for 7, shield-ignoring damage- knocking the enemy straight towards or past Ahri.
    At low damage levels, this attack can drag the enemy straight into Ahri’s [wait anim] orb.

Up Smash- Fox Pulse:
    She thrusts her hand above her head and waves of aura wash off of her blue sphere.

Enemies caught in this are held and damaged repeatedly until it repels them.

How much damage this attack deals depend on when it catches the enemy.
    The explosion deals strong kb.  

Down Smash- 9 Shadows

She sheathes her body & tails in darkness as she lowers herself to the ground- charging this attack,

Then, converting purple darkness to black shadow & green poison (the mark of her skill as an assassin)

she does a whirling spin attack using her tails to strike.

A Air Left- Tail Storm:
    She thrusts her butt out behind her, using her tail to make a fan motion and slice or aura-burn her enemy multiple times.

This move can be used to fly. But only the first time. Landing on the ground resets this.

A Air Right- Fox-Trick:

A Hold/ Double Spirit Smash – if A is held she will double-swing her enlarged orb in front of her, smashing it into the opponent.

This attack hits once for 16, but with savvy aiming can be made to strike twice.

Additionally, it has generous hitboxes because it isn't the force of her swing that gives this attack strength, but rather her will and her power over the orb.

A Tap/ Shadow Play – Pressing forward A while in air causes her to fill her orb with the chaotic energies inherent in shadow, whimsically reversing whatever it strikes.

She tosses her now-shadowy sphere in an arch- while hovering in place- and at the end of its range the orb turns and travels back towards her.

This attack hits once for nominal damage but with savvy aiming this move can hit/reverse multiple times and double the target’s momentum.

A Air Up- Fox Spiral Hunter:

Holding the orb above her head, she turns upside down and does an upwards spinning drill kick, with blue & purple flames licking her body.

This attack hits multiple times dealing 5-8 damage and lightly pushing away the enemy.
    Dancing Spiral Note: ...There is a special sweet spot in the orb of this attack.  
    Nope. You aint that lucky Tongue. Figure it out yourself ^_^

A Air Down- Fox Devil Hunter & 9-Tailed Sirocco:

Fox Devil Hunter: If A is tapped, she will surround her body in red flames and do the Fox Spiral Hunter drilling motion straight down.

This move spikes and deals 9-12 damage.

9-Tailed Sirocco: If A is held, she will thrust her butt out below her and spin her tails rapidly causing a strong tornado to form below her.

This causes her to float downward slowly and enemies caught in it are affected by windboxes and thrown about or pushed away.

This attack reflects projectiles.

A Air Neutral- Ahri Star:  
    She withdraws her limbs & composes her body, allowing her tails to spin around behind her while she manipulates the element of fire.

This hits multiple times and can be used to fly briefly- similar to Tail Storm-
    But only the first time. Landing on the ground resets this.

B neutral ground - Deceiving Orb:
    If used on the ground the orb will curve at an upward angle

before flying in a large loop, dealing 1 damage repeatedly

and:
    If B is released then it smashes into the ground right in front of Ahri's intial casting position.
    It will then explode with green globular light, possibly mixed with blue. (Dealing 11 aura damage per hit once or twice + small kb).

Note: Releasing B is the reason why it’s called Deceiving Orb.
    It will create a damage-less ghost of her main attack, sending it flying forward to confuse & distract foes.

If B is held, then it will finish the loop and fly straight again

dealing solid damage before exploding at the end of that loop for extra damage.

The loop knocks enemies straight down and the low arch knocks the enemy into the final explosion.

B Neutral Air- Spirit Burst

This move speaks for itself. A wave of 8 orbs bursts out from Ahri,

then returns, dragging the opponent with them.

A moment later, she sends out a Celtic fire cross of 4 orbs before ending the move.

B up ground/air- Three-Tailed Journey:
    This is a combination of Pikcahu's Zap Jump and Falco's Fire-Fox.

When it's unleashed she can alter direction three times while in air before falling helpless.  

B Down (ground)- Fox Flames:
    Pressing Down B on the ground causes 3 fires (of either green, blue or red) to rotate horizontally around Ahri- idly- while she brushes her hair back.

A moment later they aim towards the enemy and fire quickly.

This attack aims in 180 degrees.

B down (air)- Meteorum:
    Pressing down B in air causes her to pause briefly, gathering energy

Moments later she locates the enemy and flares with energy.

(This 'aiming' mechanism works by sending 8 large 'echo location'-like hitboxes in 8 directions around her. Which ever one validates [first] is where the attack is fired).

There's a different blast for each direction.
    North

South

East

West

North East

North West

South East

South West

B side (ground)- Kitsune Spirit Rush (Chargeable):  
    Pressing Side B results in Ahri fly-dashing forward surrounded in an aura of white sparkles and blue flames

Her aura deals damage and pushes the enemy back.

If B is held when this main Spirit Rush ends, she will enter her Spirit Jump and leap up

before releasing 2 bolts from her orbs
    that deal about 7 aura damage.

Afterwards, she will descend.

B Side (Air)- Deceptive Hearts:

She leans forward, mid-air, thrusting her palm out.

From her palm she unleashes a stream of 4 hearts with alterable trajectory.

When B is released, the hearts explode dealing 1 damage.
    If opponent is on ground when struck by these hearts, they will stun the opponent.

Yet to be finished: Grabs & Finals
    Grabs -
    Deceptive Snare: She ‘dodges' as if she were doing her regular dodge, but instead grapples the opponent with her tail(s) as she moves past them.

Note: the only difference between this and the dodge is that the orb stays in her hand.

U- Long Tail Skewer or 9 Tail Skewer: She throws target up and either skews or strikes them with each of her tails and may 'pierce' (punch) them with the last.

Or (perhaps this has a 50% chance of occuring) She does her Rainbow Skewer move: in which she tosses target and sticks her tails out wide in 9 directions, skewering/Striking the opponent (and any nearby opponents) and sending them flying. 'Rainbow' because each Tail glows with the aura of a different element (perhaps randomly generated). This deals between 7 and 14 damage. (Maybe each Skewer should have a slightly different effect, for example, fire deals slightly more damage & strong kb, air has med.strong traj. Straight up, Thunder multi hits and paralyzes, water deals puré strong kb and soaked status, etc.)

D- Assassin Crush or Muffled Crush: Throwing the opponent or tripping them down with her tails (she may or may not be using 1 tail to hold them down still) She forms her tails into one solid mass and smashes the opponent. This is her strongest grab and may deal anywhere between 11 and 19 damage with a powerful thump noise.

L- Blazeburn: She lights her tails ablaze while they are still wrapped around the opponent, burning them before throwing them away from her. (The burn is of a random element and deals between 5 and 7. She then releases them and spins around tail-striking them for another 5-7 damage and knocking them away).

R- Wild ride or Wilde ride (like Wilde beast): Runs around opponent while tails are attached, then releases them transferring the momentum to them so they spin and/or are dizzy. If this is automated, then she follows up by throwing her sphere at them for 10 damage and medium kb. If this is not automated, then they are in shield-break status and the grab ends.

Final Ground-
    Nothing as of yet

Final Air-
    Also nothing as of yet
    After-thought Disclaimer (added 5/15/14 @ 219pm):
    I own neither the idea nor concept of Ahri- which is owned by League of Legends, or something to that effect. I am simply building her upon request by a fellow smasher named Tyeeeee
    « Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 12:19:31 PM by Keromonkey » Logged

kadapunny
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 12, 2014, 04:26:12 PM »

Fun fact; that's not quie ahri. Anywho, to take an ingame pic, you can find it in the resources tab on brawlvault. Then, take ingame pics (like 3 is ideal, one of the idle, one of an attack, one from behind or some other crap). Afterwards, go to your sd card, and insert the program you found on the resource tab into the odd folder (not pf) within your RSBE. It should have some weird files, which will be converted after you use the program from the resources tab.

133Death ~Or 955968Minecraft
    Expert Kitten

^ My Brawlsona

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 05:00:23 PM »

I am pretty excited for this to happen!

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 12:27:49 PM »

My apologies for any confusion.
    I know how to use the boards, post and add pictures - which is why I'm not overly concerned about doing so (the PSA takes priority).
    Though I did add them as soon as I had a few more of the visual moves finished.

@Scout: My apologies for uploading multiple times, the interface has altered in subtle ways and when I saw that the loading bar (with the gray squares - while uploading a pic) was continuing to cycle, I thought my PC was lagging rather than creating the entry so I clicked it again (not the best move perhaps but it sucks having to refill out the entire form after hours of PSAing, lol).

I believe I have caught and deleted the excess entries now that Nano -_- had so diligently pointed it out, ahah! ^_^
    If there's anything that I have missed feel free to let me know.

@Nanu: And, in the future Nano, rather than reporting my entry several times to instill a sense of warning & urgency in me, a simple PM will do. I am a civil man, lol. No harm, no foul.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 12:29:17 PM by Keromonkey » Logged

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 06:50:08 AM »

whats rigged/finished so far... this is JUST FOR THE PSA!

-Tailes all rigged
    -Thighs/Knee's/Feet/Toes rigged
    -Head Rigged along with some hair atm
    -Lower arms and wrists
    -Front decoration
    -Hip

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

ImmaAsian
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 08:37:40 PM »

Do you think I can use your textures just for vanilla Zelda in Project M: 3.02? I'm pretty sure just the .pcs will be alright. Thanks. Keep up the good work!

Ahrzayl
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 03:35:09 AM »

I really cant wait for this! Play testing the PSA right now and it's job very well done so far. I await to see how the texture works with the moveset.

As for final smash ideas, maybe you could do something like meta knight's final. The initial attack after getting the smash ball would be a short distance charm heart. those who get caught by it are stunned and the screen goes black. Then ones stunned are clawed at for the damage.

OR

She could take a page from Luigi's final and dance seductively. She would stun them first like in the final smash above but then she dance for those in the vicinity, raising their percentage by a certain amount and healing her for a certain amount. I feel this really does pay homage to how Ahri actually is.

OR

She could throw a a much larger sized ball in front of her a ways but instead of hitting enemies away like the forward smash, the ball would trap the other players. The damage would depend on how long the player would be inside the ball until it reached Ahri again. When it returned, it would explode.

That's all I have for now and as I said, really looking forward to this! Good luck!

Expert Kitten

^ My Brawlsona

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #7 on: July 04, 2014, 11:51:19 PM »

I really cant wait for this! Play testing the PSA right now and it's job very well done so far. I await to see how the texture works with the moveset.

As for final smash ideas, maybe you could do something like meta knight's final. The initial attack after getting the smash ball would be a short distance charm heart. those who get caught by it are stunned and the screen goes black. Then ones stunned are clawed at for the damage.

OR

She could take a page from Luigi's final and dance seductively. She would stun them first like in the final smash above but then she dance for those in the vicinity, raising their percentage by a certain amount and healing her for a certain amount. I feel this really does pay homage to how Ahri actually is.

OR

She could throw a a much larger sized ball in front of her a ways but instead of hitting enemies away like the forward smash, the ball would trap the other players. The damage would depend on how long the player would be inside the ball until it reached Ahri again. When it returned, it would explode.

That's all I have for now and as I said, really looking forward to this! Good luck!
    Or of course, it could be her ultimate from League of Legends. Problem solved. Smiley

Ahrzayl
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #8 on: July 05, 2014, 05:25:42 AM »

Well, that's League. If we were to stick to her Moba concept, she'd only have four abilities and a passive. Brawl isn't a place for limitations like that. Her Ult in League is her Up+B for Brawl as a recovery move, which on a 2D plane, it should be. Her Ult in League showcases her identity for mobiity whereas in Brawl, her mobility is incorporated into almost all of her moves simply because that's who she is in that aspect. I think it's a nice touch to make her ult a singular move in this move set. It leaves room for her Final to really bring her limit or most impressive attack we can imagine to the field. Keeping her Ult as her Final would be like Sonic doing multiple homing attacks on a person for his or Mario throwing multiple hammers across the field for his. I'm just saying we need something grand, something youd see in an epic final fight, something that would wow you.

Caporai
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #9 on: July 11, 2014, 07:16:34 AM »

Question, How did you manage to put in effects from other characters (like LuigiFireBall, GanonEntry)?

Keromonkey
    Hyper Kitten

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2014, 12:05:26 PM »

Sorry guys, I was a little late in checking this forum and it didn't auto-update me whenever someone responded. (Probably because I kept it open amidst a large number of unchecked tabs, I apologize, lol).

@ Ahrzayl's June 30 reply: Thank you for saying the PSA has been well-done. The OP has been updated, the skin has been added (credit to DSX8 or Demonslayerx8 for his skillful work) and the moveset has everything except final smashes & grabs. I hope you'll enjoy it. (Additionally, I appreciate the suggestions for final smashes ^_^)

@ 133Death: Isn't her ultimate from LoL her Spirit Rush? That would probably be very simple but highly effective. A spirit dash across the entire stage (like Marth's, except it hits everything in it's path and only stops after 100 feet or at stage's end. Hmm...

@ Ahrzay's July 5th reply: Noted :-), I have an idea. I'm not sure how it will come out, but I have an idea currently. It's actually a composite attack combining both of your suggestions. It uses her original attacks to make more powerful versions. We'll see how it comes out, lol.

@ Caporai: There was a program called 'external graphics editor' or 'ext gfx editor', but now the latest brawl box (v73 i think) can switch them. Replacing the individual reff files in the FitChar.pac (not the PTC reff files, necessarily though that is possible) replaces some of the gfx effects. But replacing Luigi's fireball is easier than Ganon's iirc- because Luigi's is ONLY a Ptc file responsible for his green flames and Ganon's has like 4-5 sub files responsible for different parts.

Expert Kitten

^ My Brawlsona

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #11 on: July 13, 2014, 06:11:12 PM »

Sorry guys, I was a little late in checking this forum and it didn't auto-update me whenever someone responded. (Probably because I kept it open amidst a large number of unchecked tabs, I apologize, lol).

@ 133Death: Isn't her ultimate from LoL her Spirit Rush? That would probably be very simple but highly effective. A spirit dash across the entire stage (like Marth's, except it hits everything in it's path and only stops after 100 feet or at stage's end. Hmm...
    Hmmm... indeed.

dustednation
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 10:42:31 PM »

I can't seem to get this to work. I have your Amaterasu PSA, which is phenomenal, so I'm really wanting Ahri. Put the files in fighter/zelda like I ought to, but it freezes when I select her. Phoenix does the same. Phoenix work fine when I was using Gecko, but I'm on Riivo now, otherwise I can't think of any where I may have gone wrong.

Rosetta-Hime
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Dedicated Hacker >9000 Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 10:59:42 PM »

I have no idea who Ahri is, but just from looking at the previews in the OP, a download is secured from me. Excellent work!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: