Super Smash Sisters Generations (DLC on the way!!)

Started by Tyshy, May 05, 2014, 04:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

who should stay for the sequel

Akeera
Rosanda
Angeline
Sinclaira
Stirala
Violet
Lumara  and lumo
Cherry
Hilaria Harts
Eradia
Bom
Zelia/Mysteik
Linkara
Haley Harts
Harp
Cora
Pyra
Alasia
Toxin
Brandy
Shadow Princess
Vivian
Tiffany
Rogue the dark mage
Flare
Destiny
Flashy Rose
Celestria
July 30, 2014, 04:00:56 AM #360 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 04:02:57 AM by tyshy
Quote from: ShoMarx on July 30, 2014, 03:38:50 AM
Thanks You <3 ♡ ♡ ♡ i love the costume,I Love Your Hacks,Thanks!!!!!!!
you are so welome

Post Merge: July 30, 2014, 04:02:57 AM

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 30, 2014, 03:57:13 AM
Hey tyshy, I've been busy with other mods, so I haven't rigged Angelescent yet, but I could send you the model of her to rig if you want to get her finished, lol.
i dont know how to rig
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

so, are you taking DLC requests? Well, I'd love to see rogue wearing one of these:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on August 01, 2014, 05:35:22 PM
so, are you taking DLC requests? Well, I'd love to see rogue wearing one of these:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks simple ok :D
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg


August 01, 2014, 08:25:19 PM #364 Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 05:32:48 PM by tyshy


Post Merge: August 02, 2014, 09:53:25 PM



Post Merge: August 03, 2014, 05:32:48 PM

Coming soon
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg