Project M Codes

Started by SmashKing64, May 06, 2014, 12:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That long tut by IE. I forgot the link. I had tried to watch it awhile ago but didn't have time. Glad it's posted here.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yay, some good tutorials and Gecko lines in hex! that what I have been missing!
Quote from: Dantarion on May 06, 2014, 09:28:57 PM
I guess I'll post my module editor today. And we will see what people do with it.
yay! I cant wait to use it! this will help alot
Quote from: Dantarion on May 06, 2014, 09:28:57 PM
I don't see anyone doing much module editing (Outside of PW+PMBR).
... ;-;
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Dantarion on May 06, 2014, 09:28:57 PM
My guess is that nothing will be done, even though my module editor supports features that PW lacks.

Well it will undoubtedly be a useful resource for me at least, it'll help me get a better understanding of the modules and possibly help pikazz with alot of stuff too. :P for all i know it could help enough to where pikazz can do stuff with the stage modules for loading up some SSE stuff. Though thats wishful thinking. Still would be great to have floatin around lol

Quote from: pikazz on May 07, 2014, 10:38:53 AM;-;
Maybe you could look into porting/adding articles if you want to try to contribute. :P

I think porting/adding Articles would rank with BrawlEx as a breakthrough.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yeah article data is still really sparse and limits all of us with what we can do.
I'd love to be able to add actions and subactions to them cleanly while being able to open the PSA file in PSA.

May 07, 2014, 06:19:36 PM #65 Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 06:44:52 PM by pikazz
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 06:09:52 PM
Maybe you could look into porting/adding articles if you want to try to contribute. :P

I think porting/adding Articles would rank with BrawlEx as a breakthrough.
thats why I want Dants Module builder to easy exprement with articles, would be easier with it

and to find out how to add Actions, did figure out how to add Subactions in Modules, but Actions requires more work
Stupid Tinypic :C

I really really hope he does release it :D would make my day

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on May 07, 2014, 06:09:52 PM
Maybe you could look into porting/adding articles if you want to try to contribute. :P

I think porting/adding Articles would rank with BrawlEx as a breakthrough.

That would be amazing.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Indeed, i would be interested in tinkering around in the files to learn how to port articles as well...

Now...to go find that thread where PhantomWings posted about it and save all the info..

If article porting is figured out maybe we can figure out how to fix the issue with Brawl EX mewtwo and why he constantly spawns lucarios aura sphere even when all actions pointing to lucarios aura sphere aren't their. also will fix the issue with olimar clones and the antenna lights being linked.



Click The Logo To Find Out More
Click the Link To Download Now
https://www.mediafire.com/?vpg7cn3ohvgh513 Download for SD cards 2 GigaBytes or less
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3b9ax3zb97xw1r7 Download for SDHC Users

Quote from: KidCraft24 on May 10, 2014, 04:13:10 AM
If article porting is figured out maybe we can figure out how to fix the issue with Brawl EX mewtwo and why he constantly spawns lucarios aura sphere even when all actions pointing to lucarios aura sphere aren't their. also will fix the issue with olimar clones and the antenna lights being linked.
KJP did a Mewtwo that doesn't have that problem~
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203252
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!