LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
Thank you LookItsLink!  :happy: Thank you x1000!  This really helps alot since my classes are starting to demand more assignments to be done now.  I can finally move on towards something new after finishing up the FOmarl texture!

Her boots seem to be mirrored oddly in the vertices (so moving the whole set back would move only one back the other one farther forward). To move the ponytail forward or back, you would need to move it horizontally in the vertices, not forward/backward.

I circled the location of the ponytail in your pic:


Like I said before, it starts to merge with the group of vertices in the bottom section so you're going to have to go in there and do a lot of trial and error to find each point... Something I already had to to do >.>

do you know how to fix the eye texture thing for peach x(
their seems to be a transparent line around peach's eyes for the pony tail pacs
FC:1849-7126-9568

Quote from: pinkprincess on April 06, 2010, 04:38:30 PM
do you know how to fix the eye texture thing for peach x(
their seems to be a transparent line around peach's eyes for the pony tail pacs

I saw I saw lol no need to post twice. That always seems to happen whenever that section of vertices (that includes her hair, face, and some other parts) is changed. And it has to be manually fixed. I've done it before, I believe with my Estelle textures and it doesn't take long to do, but I'm at school right now. I'll fix it up when I get home though.

Quote from: LookItsLink on April 06, 2010, 04:35:43 PM
Her boots seem to be mirrored oddly in the vertices (so moving the whole set back would move only one back the other one farther forward). To move the ponytail forward or back, you would need to move it horizontally in the vertices, not forward/backward.

I circled the location of the ponytail in your pic:

Like I said before, it starts to merge with the group of vertices in the bottom section so you're going to have to go in there and do a lot of trial and error to find each point... Something I already had to to do >.>

Oh good lord! I though this was all simple and easy to move vertices and stuff to where you want them to go and it would work, that's very confusing

I don't have the time for that kind of trial and error right now, in the summer maybe but even then I'm taking summer classes

So then would you take my idea and do it for me and release it with the different breast enhancements, or at least the XL size? I'm sure you know what I'm aiming for from my first pictures, I hate to ask but I don't have a lot of time for this

EDIT: Jeez, I think it's more that I'm just completely not cut out for this, I tried editing Link's sword and shield to Spartan ones and it was just... awful, the sword came out distorted and backwards lol

I really like your zelda, did not know who could do that, change that way
the models, there seems no limitis for hacks :af:

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on April 06, 2010, 05:45:48 PM
Hey Link, I love the XL and XXL breast sizes for Zelda, but do you think you can do them on just her normal hair style with her normal ears too? Nothing against your new styles, but I like Zelda how she looks already. :3

Just putting it here since it fits better here, and just in case you didn't see it earlier. :3


@Wave Kusanagi and others requesting different versions

Since it seems people them (I've gotten PMs about them as well), I think it safe to say that you can expect more combinations as the week goes on.

EDIT:
I've also come to the sad and quite funny realization that the people who browse the forums are a bunch of pervs. Why?
My Enhanced Zelda and Naked Zelda Enhanced are the top two downloads in the Zelda section. lol

Ponytails, Human Ears, And boobs oh my! Lol, But seriously you make really great vertex hacks.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: LookItsLink on April 06, 2010, 11:12:09 PM
@Wave Kusanagi and others requesting different versions

Since it seems people them (I've gotten PMs about them as well), I think it safe to say that you can expect more combinations as the week goes on.

EDIT:
I've also come to the sad and quite funny realization that the people who browse the forums are a bunch of pervs. Why?
My Enhanced Zelda and Naked Zelda Enhanced are the top two downloads in the Zelda section. lol

So that means my request too(really long hair)? I'm really sorry I tried but I can't figure it out.

Also I want to set this straight, I wanted a bigger breasted Zelda because I found her body structure too manly compared to the other girls and she's my favorite girl out of them all, I thought it would suite her better, I never really supported peach breast enhancement or God forbid a ZSS one.

A sheik one was made first though so consequently the only reason I requested a larger size was so it matches that Sheik breast enhancement, unfortunately the only one being the monstrous EE cup size, and small things that don't make sense like that that really bother me, yes I'm nitpicky or perfectionist whatever you want to call it.

And the only reason I'm requesting varied breast sizes for my current request is because I don't want to be selfish towards the people who don't want her boobs bigger or in Oizen's case, just have extreme tastes lol.

And I never did and never will download a naked version of any character, I find no interest in that, I'd rather come up with a really cool hair-style or nice clothes for a character. The only reason I see for people downloading it is for an easier time creating textures as I was told that it helps, but I'll never get to textures most likely

Actually another idea I had was for a Miku vertex hack for peach seeing as there's already a texture for her, as you can see I like extreme hairstyles(You'd laugh if you'd ever seen my hairstyle in real life) I'll actually try this one as there's no annoying ponytail to deal with

Don't worry I'm not offended, just giving my reasons for this, I'd rather not be labeled as a perv...

Looks like I need to release Successor Sheena's model on it's own for people to realize I already made a Sheik with larger breasts >.>

Quote from: LookItsLink on April 06, 2010, 11:46:12 PM
Looks like I need to release Successor Sheena's model on it's own for people to realize I already made a Sheik with larger breasts >.>

Larger than whats made!? Are you cr......
*goes back and looks at old thread*

Oh.... yeah..... yeah maybe lol cause I didn't notice, I'm sorry, I don't know if I stated this here or in another thread but I'm really rushing these days on everything so I don't usually take the time to look over things thoroughly

Also, do you want me to send you what I've done so far on that Zelda with the really long hair?

I dunno if it would help at all, the vertices might be to messed up, but if it would save you time let me know, I use 3Ds max too so I can send you all the files

Quote from: LookItsLink on April 06, 2010, 11:12:09 PM
I've also come to the sad and quite funny realization that the people who browse the forums are a bunch of pervs. Why?
My Enhanced Zelda and Naked Zelda Enhanced are the top two downloads in the Zelda section. lol

Dude, we're on the internet. What did you expect? XD


I fixed the holes around Peach's eyes in the Ponytail Pack.
Also about to hand the model to Jack so Helmetless Samus will be fixed soon as well.

Also added a video featuring new Sheena and XXL Zelda.

So... do you want me to send you those files? Dunno if you read my edit on my last post or not... if you don't want or need them that's fine but if it would make things easier or quicker for you then I'd be glad to