LookItsLink's Domain - Kratos Progress - Aug.11 - need.. less.. distractions...

Started by LookItsLink, April 05, 2010, 04:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

No me.

No u :notimp:
Ya me :oshi:
:srs:
No Oizen
AT LAST.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]


Kratos is looking amazing, Can't wait till it's finished.


Very impressive. I was planning on one day making Kratos in his Judgment costume, but now I see I will not have to.


Meh

Slow progress

I need to stay off youtube, DA, and Vindictus and dedicate myself >.>

Ooh... Pretty!

But that looks really nice! Though from that angle the hair looks weird to me...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

It's Beautiful  :srs:

looking pretty great so far I must say I really cannot wait to try him out.

very nice job on Kratos!=D
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Looks very accurate o.o
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Damn, that sure as hell beats the current Kratos over Marth! I assume (because of the face) that this Kratos is on Link?

Hey, LokkItsLink, you should make your own outfit for Kratos! That'd be awesome....lol

Also:
That female gannondorf scares me.....:srs:
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on August 11, 2011, 07:48:40 PM
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

This needs to be added to someone's sig.  There is truth in every word of this quote.

Man I more than agree with you about needing less distraction. [censored] is horrible lately.

Nice preview, looking nice.