Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Problems with hackless wii users for wiimm's custom server connection  (Read 24772 times)
Diddy Kong
Lol Kitten

chief

• Awards Heart Container Hot Topic Famous Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #45 on: June 15, 2014, 11:44:20 PM »

What about a PAL iso?

Also could you explain more about that gameconfig.txt? I know nothing about it except it allows more lines...sorry for the trouble x(
    proof right here that brawl hackers dont want simple even for custom servers, which mario kart hackers have the upper  hand on because they have a mod feature that uses the new server AND has a custom music.textures  feature AND its Simple to use

where us brawl modders, the only simple method they gave is was vbrawl NO textures OR music

the hacking way involves a code which may or may not work *ALL* of the time as my skype group has reported or a pirqacy (ISO) method which WILIL result in a ban from wiimmfi as if they detect ANY identificaito mis-matches in the system connecting and a bit of data (which ZERO percent of us brawl hackers know about, or  even exists) will cause insta ban  and ISO torrents hide these ban bypass or console identifyer hacks in the ISO

AND on top of that alll, NOTHING for hackless wii or modding users is simpleand the MKW hackers basically have FULL control over the online and how to use it over us, we cant rely *just* on the code we made, if problems arise we need to have other options

gameconfig.txt is found in some mods and controls how many cheat codes will apply before stuff starts [censored]ing up in short  without it, we can have 256 one-line cheat codes maximum before any more will start getting random codes cut out

TLG
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #46 on: June 16, 2014, 01:38:13 AM »

proof right here that brawl hackers dont want simple even for custom servers, which mario kart hackers have the upper  hand on because they have a mod feature that uses the new server AND has a custom music.textures  feature AND its Simple to use

where us brawl modders, the only simple method they gave is was vbrawl NO textures OR music

the hacking way involves a code which may or may not work *ALL* of the time as my skype group has reported or a pirqacy (ISO) method which WILIL result in a ban from wiimmfi as if they detect ANY identificaito mis-matches in the system connecting and a bit of data (which ZERO percent of us brawl hackers know about, or  even exists) will cause insta ban  and ISO torrents hide these ban bypass or console identifyer hacks in the ISO

AND on top of that alll, NOTHING for hackless wii or modding users is simpleand the MKW hackers basically have FULL control over the online and how to use it over us, we cant rely *just* on the code we made, if problems arise we need to have other options

gameconfig.txt is found in some mods and controls how many cheat codes will apply before stuff starts [censored]ing up in short  without it, we can have 256 one-line cheat codes maximum before any more will start getting random codes cut out

Yeah, its a shame how mario kart wii is getting special treatment...meanwhile we have to find other, not so practical methods to deal with the way they want to treat all the other games. I wish we didn't have to rely on code but wiimm isn't going to cater to brawlers (or anyone else really) just mario kart. :l I could post in his thread all day and he'd just ignore it and I'd get told by his subordinates why mario kart wii is so much more special.

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2014, 02:57:05 PM »

Yeah, its a shame how mario kart wii is getting special treatment...meanwhile we have to find other, not so practical methods to deal with the way they want to treat all the other games. I wish we didn't have to rely on code but wiimm isn't going to cater to brawlers (or anyone else really) just mario kart. :l I could post in his thread all day and he'd just ignore it and I'd get told by his subordinates why mario kart wii is so much more special.
    its mainly because the modder base that sits on both ends the MKW ones have simplicity in mind while the ones over here do NOT in fact simplicity is not even a concern here hence why i get TONS of people coming into our IRC and asking specifically me for help with stuff i have NO knowledge in, its also why the MKW hackers DESPISE us to NO end and it is lucky that they are supporting brawl wifi at ALL

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2014, 05:00:57 PM »

It's not simple in Brawl simply because we've basically rewritten the entire game multiple times. It used to be as simple as mkWii when we replaced stage and character textures using Riivo patcher. Then PW came with the glory code to patch files using Gecko OS, so we could have codes and textures. Cool! where do we go from here? Bigger mod packs, more hacks. Brawl- and Brawl+ emerge that recode parts of the game. Already we're at pretty complex, but we're not even halfway to today. Stuff happens, we now have multiple mod teams. Cool. But what have we done? Make it near impossible for the average homebrewer to interpret. And in the process our community has split in half, and the reason pretty much boils down to one particular mod:
    Project M*
    Revolving around Project M, there are three kinds of people:
    > Those who want to play Project M
    > Those who want to mod Project M
    > Those who are jealous of Project M
    This is where our community has gone. I'd like to go back to the time when it was just textures and music. But I got Melee for that. Tongue

I would love to try mkWii modding just once, but I can't, due to the lack of a mkWii disc. Cry

* Not to take shots at the PMBR, but it's the truth.
    « Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:01:52 PM by Doqtor Kirby » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2014, 07:31:59 PM »

It's not simple in Brawl simply because we've basically rewritten the entire game multiple times. It used to be as simple as mkWii when we replaced stage and character textures using Riivo patcher. Then PW came with the glory code to patch files using Gecko OS, so we could have codes and textures. Cool! where do we go from here? Bigger mod packs, more hacks. Brawl- and Brawl+ emerge that recode parts of the game. Already we're at pretty complex, but we're not even halfway to today. Stuff happens, we now have multiple mod teams. Cool. But what have we done? Make it near impossible for the average homebrewer to interpret. And in the process our community has split in half, and the reason pretty much boils down to one particular mod:
    Project M*
    Revolving around Project M, there are three kinds of people:
    > Those who want to play Project M
    > Those who want to mod Project M
    > Those who are jealous of Project M
    This is where our community has gone. I'd like to go back to the time when it was just textures and music. But I got Melee for that. Tongue

I would love to try mkWii modding just once, but I can't, due to the lack of a mkWii disc. Cry

* Not to take shots at the PMBR, but it's the truth.
    it kinda misses my point, in which the hack users have to now learn to make or tweek already made hacks just to use it, like its not compiled for them to download, choose what to use, and play anymore, additionally, the FPC doesnt replace riivo because it has codes, riivo can use codes, as for your MKW hacking interest, we already can ADD a spedometer, and we actually changed how the game behaves including commanding it to freeze on purpose if a single GCT is loaded (since cheating hacks transmit on wifi insteaad of desyncing)

also theres two more types of people for the PM fanbase:

theres people who will try to destroy nintendo in favor of projectM (eg: they went up at the booths of smash 4 like MS did to the wiiU booths at best buy, and say smash 4 sux get projectM) (fanboys)

and theres people like me who DESPISE projectM because of the [censored] its done to the smash community by further dividing it and theres even a war amongst smash fans and projectM fanboys now where they petitioned to have the for glory mode REMOVED from smash 4 because they want NO references or relations to the competitive audience specifically derived from projectM

now back to brawl wifi, riivo would have been the SIMPLE approach if riivo would just fully support brawl and not half ass brawl and fully support every other game because:

1) just the dol file needed to be added to replacement (i made an XML that loads this but brawl rejects it even if i just ripped the original dol and put it in riivo)<-- this is where the original problem that this thread got created for started

2) mods would be allowed unlike the one mrbean35000vr made where it just wiimmfi pathces the game and does not allow any mods

3)with the way i made the XML, we could still load codes

4) it would have been simple for the userbase as they would only have to download to SD and run it (end of story) and add customization later if they wanted

and because of the gecko only ussage requirement and our refusal to revive riivo for any reason, now anyone who wants custom music on wiimmfi with some extra codes on the side now HAVE to learn the bypass stuff weather they are intelligent enough to attempt it or not jus tto go online with custom content

the simplicity is now gone and that's my gripe with the whole gecko thing when it comes to wiimmfi

TLG
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #50 on: June 22, 2014, 04:53:12 AM »

So I've been meaning to ask--what is this gameconfig.txt that extends the lines past 256? could you send it to me?

Doq
    Extreme Kitten

Coconut is best Neko.

• Awards Ceiling Cat

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2014, 10:30:02 AM »

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fypxb85tgjwp0e6/gameconfig.txt
    It's used for bigger mods primarily (Project M, B-, etc.) Most people will not need this, especially if they don't need game-changing codes (The aforementioned wifi code and the FPC total 240 lines).

TLG
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #52 on: June 22, 2014, 01:09:04 PM »

thanks doqtor kirby. im gonna try out some things and see what my limits are, since the FPC+Wiimfi code prevents me from using a lot of the brawl code i normally use.

edit: now codemanager usually doesn't allow you to compile code that extends past those lines--so how do you get around that?
    « Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 01:15:53 PM by TLG » Logged

Diddy Kong
    Lol Kitten

chief

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2014, 03:45:14 PM »

thanks doqtor kirby. im gonna try out some things and see what my limits are, since the FPC+Wiimfi code prevents me from using a lot of the brawl code i normally use.

edit: now codemanager usually doesn't allow you to compile code that extends past those lines--so how do you get around that?
    try brawlbox tools->code manager

i believe i gave it over skype

otherwise there might be a toool i dont know about , then again, they al probably hex edited manually their GCTs

Pages:  1 2 3 [4]
    Print
    Jump to: