Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SSBB file patch code not working with wiiflow  (Read 2918 times)
hybrid -x1
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: April 06, 2010, 01:09:48 AM »

Ok well the title says it all, I decided today that I would dump my Brawl to place in on my HDD for usb loader use more specifically for texture, music, stage, hacks ya know the works xDD But....As i go and create My GCT file with the codes

I get the file patch code by phantom wings 3.5.1 and when I launch brawl via wiiflow everything is good BUT...MY CUSTOM MUSIC IT DOES NOT PLAY!!! and its in the right format and labeled CORRECTLY!! WTF!?! SO yes I am pissed, frustrated and if someone doesn't help me I can assure you I WILL SO do some BODILY DAMAGE TO MY WII!!!! -______- Out of being soo pissed right now. -___-

[sidenote] Thanks anyone for your help.

hybrid -x1
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 12:17:39 AM »

some one please help me out. I' m not some noob to the homebrew scene I just can't get this to work anymore.

Italian_Boy1Up
Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 10:23:32 AM »

Did you go to settings for the game and switch Ocarinia to "on"? Or are your hacks working, just not the music?

hybrid -x1
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 12:10:30 AM »

yeah everything is all set up right. I used to run the haxx through the retail disk via gecko os but then I got wiiflow usb loader and the Music haxx worked but not the textures then the character textures worked, with the custom stages BUT NOT THE MUSIC and I'm using the same GCT file as before I have also downloaded Pre-made GCT just in case mine are a fluke but the I get the same thing

ive put in DIFFEREN't BRTSM to check if t was my music but it isn't that either.
so any help would be greatly appreciated dude and thank you for the reply man.

hybrid -x1
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 03:00:06 AM »

bump

Italian_Boy1Up
Expert Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 03:03:18 PM »

Sorry >.< I don't get on here too often if you couldn't tell lol. If you still are needing help and still exist, it may be that you're using a memory card that is too big. The file replacement code only works on 2GB or less.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: