Fanincapse's PSA Thread

Started by Fanincapse, June 12, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Please post what you voted

I can help
2 (25%)
Don't know how
0 (0%)
I won't help
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

June 12, 2014, 04:00:00 PM Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 12:53:42 AM by KingJigglypuff
I haven't done any collaboration hacks, and I don't think I can make a Little Mac SSB Wii U PSA alone. Is there anyone willing to help me make this PSA?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

If I had any experience animating models I would help. I really hope you can make this work. Liitle Mac would be soooo cool.

I know. I'm going to start right now and try!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

Please make this work, dude!  :af:

I already made a vertex. Now I'm making a texture, then the move set . I'm trying my hardest!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

June 16, 2014, 03:41:21 AM #5 Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 03:47:15 AM by gummay madness!!!
Dude, I have a texture! But if you want you can make your own... I was trying to figure out how to animate, but my computer will not download 3ds max.  :>.>palm: also, you can use a port of someone else's Little Mac like 133Death's Little Mac PSA and give him credit for it.  :o I REALLY wanna help you ;A;

Thanks so much. I actually tried out that PSA and it was pretty good. But if I could use your texture, that would be great!
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

How could I send it to you? ( I also have a Wait1.chr0 that is EXACTLY like ssb4 Little Mac)

June 17, 2014, 12:02:05 AM #8 Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 03:12:44 AM by Fanincapse
Upload it to the website and I will download it.

Post Merge: June 17, 2014, 03:12:44 AM

WAIT! Does that mean you know how to edit .chr0 files?!?
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

June 17, 2014, 04:09:19 AM #9 Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 04:31:18 AM by gummay madness!!!
YES!!! :D

Post Merge: June 17, 2014, 04:31:18 AM

I just uploaded the textures.  :kdance:

So, how goes this PSA? I saw the "sort of finished" PSA gummay here uploaded, but as far as I can tell, the only thing done on that PSA is Mac's wait animation.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

June 17, 2014, 11:15:16 PM #11 Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 11:44:17 AM by gummay madness!!!
This is really big work in progress. xD
Also I saw where you requested to make a SSB4 Pit moveset sounds cool.  :kdance:

Post Merge: June 18, 2014, 03:19:36 AM

Now I am working on the entering animation where Mac takes off his pink jacket (My profile pic :3)

Post Merge: June 18, 2014, 11:44:17 AM

This is what we are going for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayIxABVawG8

It's going well actually. My texture and vertex look pretty good, but I'm having trouble downloading 3DS MAX. Do you mind sending me a link? I've decided to make this PSA after playing SSB Wii U at BEST BUY for Smash Fest. Little Mac was so fun to play as that I NEEDED to make a PSA. So that what's happening.
President of Fanincapse. Chillin' and making PSA of Smash 4.

I need help I'm doing psa Little Mac new smash

June 18, 2014, 04:13:10 PM #14 Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 04:09:35 PM by KingOfChaos
Yes, dude help us please! And in order to download 3ds max you have to make an account and install it via the install now option itll ask if you are s student just put in some random stuff YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE DOWNLOAD PAGE UP FOR THE ENTIRE INSTALLATION even though it is a pain... mine downloaded in like 43 mins but thats just because my internet sucks... :af:

btw dude at best buy i got to be giga mac!!! :D