*SOLVED* Clone engine game freezes when selecting character *SOLVED*

Started by Drjack6, June 15, 2014, 10:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I followed instructions for brawlex and clone engine to add a charscter from the video tutorial.
I tried 3 different characters.
The character appears properly on the CSS screen but when i select a character, the game freezes.
Am i missing something?

Yes! I use asnextframe, css expantion, and properly edited mosule section 8 in brawlbox.
Only thing in code folder is unedited file patch code.

Help please

Do you have File Patch Code 3.5.1b (the one that came with the clone engine)? Use the module editor to edit modules, not Brawlbox. Did you change the id on the module (not in section 8)?

June 16, 2014, 11:19:44 AM #2 Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 12:07:51 PM by Drjack6
I do have the newest FPC.  
Why not brawlbox? That was the tutorial video's program of choice. But ok.
In the tutorial, nothing about the module is changed except the ID in section 8
Thank you for response!

EDIT: Tried it again using module editor instead of brawlbox and it worked! Thank you!