*SOLVED* Clone tool. How to use character that has modified .rel *SOLVED*

Started by Drjack6, June 16, 2014, 12:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

To utilize BrawlEX, we must use the provided modules.
But what about characters that have their own modified module.
For example, my favorite Sephiroth PSA is over Rob but includes a modified ft_robot.rel to replace Rob's.
(I know Robs not available yet, its an example)

How do I (using clone tool) add this character?

If it uses ROB's module, that probably means you can clone him by using Marth's module.

Always depends on what character it is.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Can you ellaborate?
What does robs module have to do with marths module?
Like why would that work?

I mean in this particular case Sephiroth's PSA was probably made using Marth as a base, so you use a Marth .rel to clone him.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Oh ok.
So every psa i have with a modded module, i just need to figure out who they were originally replacing and use that?

Pretty much~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!