Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My Music picking the same songs  (Read 1023 times)
super_queijo
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 04, 2014, 08:58:38 AM »

I've been using hacks for quite a time, more recently PM, and I've noticed that the songs that play on the stages is not really following the My Music configuration. Usually, when I turn on the game, the first time I select a stage, ALWAYS the same music plays on it, on the next select the music cycles normally. Is it a glitch or something?

Archer(AkenoS3)
Lol Kitten

Archer Class Servant Master Race

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 01:39:19 PM »

I've been using hacks for quite a time, more recently PM, and I've noticed that the songs that play on the stages is not really following the My Music configuration. Usually, when I turn on the game, the first time I select a stage, ALWAYS the same music plays on it, on the next select the music cycles normally. Is it a glitch or something?
    There are maybe 2 options for this:
    1 - You didn't correctly set up your songs in My Music.
    2 - You have the same songs on the hacked musics.

We could add maybe add a third option, which would be PM messing with the songs because of the codes. But I highly doubt about that one.

On PC On Phone
    My PSA thread below.
    A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.

Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Wulfbang Meow
    Fang of Scruffiness
    Supreme Kitten

*Terminator Theme Music*

• Awards KCMM Awards 2011 Winner Heart Container KCMM Storyteller Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 09:33:40 AM »

There are maybe 2 options for this:
    1 - You didn't correctly set up your songs in My Music.
    2 - You have the same songs on the hacked musics.

We could add maybe add a third option, which would be PM messing with the songs because of the codes. But I highly doubt about that one.

i think Project M does have some custom music codes.. im pretty sure theres a code that lets the music fade out if the game idles for more than a few minutes.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: